Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23403

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Two POINT 5.



Strikes again.

Feb 07 13 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

L A F

Posts: 8386

Davenport, Iowa, US

Teh Fury!

Feb 07 13 02:36 pm Link

Model

Fergy

Posts: 22383

Fenton, Michigan, US

Laura Ann - Fashion wrote:
Teh Fury!




WHOOT!

Feb 07 13 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23403

Atlanta, Georgia, US

My penis ensmallment surgery went horribly awry…

Feb 08 13 06:25 am Link

Model

-Jen-

Posts: 46835

Howell, Michigan, US

I require pics for my stash
Hehe

*edit and a voicemail so I reply your booming sexy voice over and over again!*

Feb 08 13 10:37 am Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

Posts: 17683

Spring Valley, California, US

It gets bigger.

Feb 08 13 11:34 am Link

guide forum

Model

Sha-Lynne

Posts: 22681

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Lawrence Guy wrote:
It gets bigger.

HAHAHAHAHA  OMG I had a guy say that to me once!  I saw my friend's wiener and he said that he was a grower not a show-er.  Granted he was part Italian and part Asian...

(kidding!)


Well not kidding that it happened...just the stereotype part.

Feb 09 13 12:24 am Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

Posts: 17683

Spring Valley, California, US

Sha-Lynne wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA  OMG I had a guy say that to me once!  I saw my friend's wiener and he said that he was a grower not a show-er.

It's possible that I've said that to you myself, while deliberately cracking my voice. I may or may not have been holding a power drill and wearing a hardhat at the time.

Feb 09 13 05:36 am Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23403

Atlanta, Georgia, US

-Jen- wrote:
I require pics for my stash
Hehe

*edit and a voicemail so I reply your booming sexy voice over and over again!*

Here:

8>


Oops. Shit. Wait

8>


Fuck!! I swear this doesn't usually happen!! Hold on:

8>


Ugh!! It's cold in here! One more try!

8=>~


Whew! Was it as good for you as it was for me?

Feb 09 13 09:15 am Link

Model

-Jen-

Posts: 46835

Howell, Michigan, US

Kincaid Blackwood wrote:

Here:

8>


Oops. Shit. Wait

8>


Fuck!! I swear this doesn't usually happen!! Hold on:

8>


Ugh!! It's cold in here! One more try!

8=>~


Whew! Was it as good for you as it was for me?

No! Cause I didnt get to hear the voice along with it!  *stomps off*

Feb 11 13 05:58 am Link

Model

-Jen-

Posts: 46835

Howell, Michigan, US

Sha-Lynne wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA  OMG I had a guy say that to me once!  I saw my friend's wiener and he said that he was a grower not a show-er.  Granted he was part Italian and part Asian...

(kidding!)


Well not kidding that it happened...just the stereotype part.

I had a guy say that to me too....except he really really meant it.

I was like are you kidding me?!  That cervix smasher went from eh to oh my god.

lol

Feb 11 13 05:59 am Link

Model

Fergy

Posts: 22383

Fenton, Michigan, US

-Jen- wrote:

I had a guy say that to me too....except he really really meant it.

I was like are you kidding me?!  That cervix smasher went from eh to oh my god.

lol

lol  Cervix smasher.

Feb 11 13 06:20 am Link

Photographer

Jason Haven

Posts: 38336

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Everyone knows he actually sounds like Urkel and uses a voice box to be presentable.

Feb 11 13 07:56 am Link