Forums > Photography Talk > robin thicke video

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Motordrive Photography wrote:
catchy tune with eye candy, like he's channelling Robert Palmer

U kidding?... can't touch Robert's game... his babes were MUCH HOTTER!

Dec 05 13 10:53 pm Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Orlando, Florida, US

Lars R Peterson wrote:
Personally, I think Miss Ratamovich (sp?) is very sexy, and could have done way better things with herself than doing this video. Mr Thick (again my opinion) is a talentless hack who laid terrible lyrics over a generic (although catchy) beat. That just might be the best thing he ever does in his life, so great... he did that. We will all forget about him eventually, and he will leave no meaningful impression on or day, decade, era, or history. On a scale of 1 to 100, 100 being people like Freddy Mercury, Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, and Elton John... Mr Thick is maybe a 1. At best. He might redeem himself with a new album, and end up a 2... but I doubt it.

His song is degrading to women, culture, the music industry, and my ears...

You're aware he had a moderately successful soul/lounge singing career before he decided (or maybe his agent/label decided) to go collaboration pop music, right?

He's NOT a talentless hack. He's quite a fine singer, in fact.

Dec 06 13 12:50 am Link

Photographer

Michael Lohr

Los Angeles, California, US

Good Egg Productions wrote:

You're aware he had a moderately successful soul/lounge singing career before he decided (or maybe his agent/label decided) to go collaboration pop music, right?

He's NOT a talentless hack. He's quite a fine singer, in fact.

He sang this song on the Today show live. He could barely hit a note, let alone stay in the cadence of his own song.
But to each his own. Many people also love Justin Bieber.

Dec 06 13 07:04 am Link

Photographer

Swanson Studios

Galesburg, Illinois, US

Pure garbage.  Horrid song. The only way he gets hits on it is to put naked women in it.  I'm quite sure that video will get hit a million times by lonely men who can't get a woman.  Lot's of whacking material there.

Dec 06 13 07:13 am Link

Photographer

Tim Foster

Orlando, Florida, US

This is exactly the kind of music video I'd shoot if I were hungover and didn't want to go on location. It's brilliant, though. How can you go wrong with topless girls and a goat?

Dec 06 13 08:15 am Link