Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Which country has the most attractive women?

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Legacys 7 wrote:

Hence why I said Brazil to Good egg Production. There too you can find everyone from around the world.

I've never been there so they don't count.

big_smile

Sep 24 13 01:15 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Yan Tan Tethera wrote:
Westeros

ftw!

Bunch of English actors, haha!

Sep 24 13 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

L o n d o n F o g

London, England, United Kingdom

Christopher Hartman wrote:

The United States does it for me...because everyone from around the world can be found somewhere in the United States.

big_smile

Same here in London

Sep 24 13 01:17 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

London Fog wrote:

Same here in London

Never been there, doesn't count.

Sep 24 13 01:19 pm Link

Photographer

L o n d o n F o g

Never been there, doesn't count.

Well, I've lived in LA, but I'd say London has the edge, women wise!

Sep 24 13 01:31 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

San Francisco, California, US

I've never been there so they don't count.

big_smile

Well they may not count to you, but it doesn't erase two facts. Beautiful women and just as diverse when it comes to people from all over the planet are there. Anyways, I still say no country have the best because beautiful women are in every country.

Sep 24 13 01:43 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Andialu wrote:

Maybe you're right. But who nose?

Knows* smile

Sep 24 13 01:44 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Fletcher

Norman, Oklahoma, US

Las Vegas.  Well it seems like a whole different country.

Sep 24 13 01:46 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Koryn Locke wrote:
In general, I tend to find Brazilians, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans and those people with the crazy high cheekbones and chocolatey skin, from Africa (maybe Kenya area but, not sure) to be some of the most beautiful people to look at, in terms of their facial features.

Those women sort of all look the same, but with different complexions.

My "wow you're really neat to look at" and "wow I'd totally do you" criteria are two totally different things. A number of countries made the first list, maybe two made the second. I agree that the majority of them look super similar.

Sep 24 13 01:47 pm Link

Photographer

L o n d o n F o g

Other countries to consider, Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary!

Sep 24 13 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

Andialu

San Pedro, California, US

London Fog wrote:
Other countries to consider, Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary!

Don't forget Samoa.

Sep 24 13 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

ImagineAerie

Plano, Texas, US

No United States?  are we too mixed up?

Mongrels.  Ever watch "Stripes"?  Bill Murray had it right.

But, while each and every one of these composites reveals an exceptionally attractive visage, is anyone else sort of, I don't know, as weirded out as me?  Isn't this just a little bit creepy, is some kind of uncomfortable way?

And then, what do you get when you compile all the composites?  Eve?

Sep 24 13 02:05 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Laura UnBound wrote:

My "wow you're really neat to look at" and "wow I'd totally do you" criteria are two totally different things. A number of countries made the first list, maybe two made the second. I agree that the majority of them look super similar.

I'm kind of the opposite. The more striking the face, typically the more sexually desirable a person is to me. There is obviously a lot more that goes into establishing desire than just looks (a mean, shitty person isn't hot ever), but on a very immediate gratification level, I'm a sucker for faces, especially really unique ones, with huge cheekbones, huge eyes, and sometimes kind of weird-looking noses too. Adrian Brody is, to me, one of the sexiest men on earth, and he's got a pretty distinctive face. I could just look at his profile all day long.  The people I've dated in my past, the people I ended up making that first pass at, were all kind of odd-looking by conventional standards. My current boyfriend has cheekbones that seriously start right below his eye sockets and slope out; the first day I met him, I was like, "Holy fuck! Goddamn those cheekbones. And ginormous anime eyes!" Instant boner.

Sep 24 13 02:41 pm Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

San Diego, California, US

On average, all of those composites are beautiful to look at.

Did they mix them all together for one world average?

On the other hand, unique deviations from the average are wonderful too. Who wants to look like everyone else?

All the colors of the rainbow mix together to become what? Medium grey?

Sep 24 13 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

JDM Photographer

Kenmore, New York, US

Russia and the Middle East

Sep 24 13 04:19 pm Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

Andialu wrote:
Don't forget Samoa.

Samoa is on there. Or don't you bother to read the purpose of the link before posting?

https://fstoppers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/average-faces-of-women-around-the-world.jpg

Sep 24 13 04:26 pm Link

Photographer

Andialu

Click Hamilton wrote:
Samoa is on there. Or don't you bother to read the purpose of the link before posting?

Click Hamilton: 1 Andialu: 0

Sep 24 13 04:30 pm Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

Andialu wrote:
Click Hamilton: 1 Andialu: 0

I wonder what the average U.S. American would look like?

Maybe it would be the same as the world average, or all the above photos mixed together.

Sep 24 13 04:31 pm Link

Model

Sabine Luise

Samoa is just one tiny bitsy pitsy piece of the Polynesian islands but, okay whatever they say. lol... But, I love that they did use it. Sometimes people have no idea what the Polynesian islands are or that we exist.

IMO, women from Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Just because they age so gracefully.

Thanks for sharing.

Sep 24 13 04:57 pm Link

Model

Sabine Luise

GRMACK wrote:
Sadly, seems true.  America has gotten too fat.  Last I heard was our average BMI was over 74% and I think we just relinquished our "Fattest Country" status to Mexico in the past two months.

I know the tattoo shops love it for more surface area to work, but seems more ink is making the problem even more apparent as we have some huge moving murals around here.  Even kids at bus stops are huge, and my doc said he's never seen so many diabetic ones showing up in his office at very early ages.

O_o Tattoo shops love it for surface work? What? lol

That is funny Samoa has had a fat epidemic too long before it happened here. They still made the list. BOOM. America has been pondering to "fix" this so called epidemic since they invaded the islands.

Not every country believes in the same beauty as everyone else does. Hence as in this thread. One size might equal beauty for some like yourself and the tattoo parlors, owners, artist, i.e. you know might love making money off of body surface size. Funny, many Samoans/Polynesians live in CA and well they also love tattoos as it is very part of their culture... Hmmm.... Health does not equal size either. Any doctor knows this. SMH...

Sep 24 13 05:10 pm Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

Sep 25 13 01:18 am Link

Photographer

Aspect By Allanah

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

I tried looking for a Scottish composite, but I wouldn't fit that anyways.
If you take a look at "native" scots, say families who have lived in certain areas for generations, there is a massive difference in appearance believe it or not.
Because Scotland is formed by 5 different races over the last thousand or so years, gaels, picts, celts, norse and Saxons/English settlers.
I have allot of different and unknown European mix in me, mostly from my mother. My mother is almost completely racially ambigious throughout the year.
She can get mixed up for being indian/Asian/dark European or mixed race especially in the summer.

My sister on the other hand, who has ALLOT of irish from my stepdad looks almost exactly like the average irish woman, except she's fairer haired:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/10/article-0-0D1D9ED1000005DC-48_196x278.jpg
It's a bit scary actually haha

Untill we get a Scottish composite, you can all just go by this:
https://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article388658.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/susan-boyle-pic-pa-106501596-388658.jpg

Sep 25 13 04:02 am Link

Model

Miss Lynnia

Westminster, California, US

Hard to say; beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some may find Asians more attractive then whites or Hispanics more attractive then Asians. It all depends on who's looking wink

Sep 25 13 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

de5m0mike wrote:
I found this utterly fascinating.

http://fstoppers.com/the-average-faces- … -the-world

What I found interesting/amusing was that I know three women who would be mistaken for three of the composites here.

The averaging stuff is 10+ years old, and they're finding holes in it as an overall theory, but up to those points, it's a very useful model.

Sep 25 13 05:27 pm Link

Model

Sorinphyre

Wasilla, Alaska, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

BMI is an outdated, inaccurate way to measure people's health. I have a 25 inch waist and a six pack stomach if I invest a few weeks into getting it to show. According to BMI, I'm "borderline overweight" at 124. It doesn't take into account things like very athletic people.

Yeah, people are getting too big, but BMI is an indicator of nothing.

All of this.  BMI was a system developed by Adolphe Quetelet, a mathematician.  He was NOT a physician.

Sep 25 13 06:33 pm Link

Model

Big A-Larger Than Life

The Woodlands, Texas, US

Texas.  Duh.  cool

Sep 25 13 11:05 pm Link

Model

M A U I

Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe

I know there are attractive women in every other country and all those other cliche phrases and all, but in  my opinion: Brazil and the Czech Republic. That's where VS gets most of their models from

Sep 26 13 07:04 am Link

Model

JadeDRed

ftw!

Bunch of English actors, haha!

Don't forget the Irish!

Sep 26 13 10:56 am Link

Photographer

L o n d o n F o g

M A U I wrote:
I know there are attractive women in every other country and all those other cliche phrases and all, but in  my opinion: Brazil and the Czech Republic. That's where VS gets most of their models from

VS...?

Sep 26 13 12:40 pm Link

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

Texas. No question.

Sep 26 13 12:43 pm Link

Photographer

Snowmonkey Design

Esher-Molesey, England, United Kingdom

hmm, Sri Lanken, Mauritian , Somalian, Eritrean, Ghanian, Puerto Rican, Jamaican, Indian, Pakistani..just some of the countries who I think have very beautiful women..n many reside in uk...n the best all have Yorkshire accents. smile

Sep 27 13 05:26 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

JadeDRed wrote:

Don't forget the Irish!

the soap?

Sep 27 13 08:05 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Which country has the most attractive women?

I think it's Russia... but 1000's of their most attactive models seem to be right HERE in Southern California... along with millions of other superhotties in this region... borat

Sep 27 13 08:12 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

I think if you're attracted to a 'type', a nationality, etc., then just move to that country and throw a bunch of darts at the board and eventually you'll reel one in.

Sep 27 13 09:21 am Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

S K E L E T O N  K E Y wrote:
Untill we get a Scottish composite, you can all just go by this:
https://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article388658.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/susan-boyle-pic-pa-106501596-388658.jpg

Everyone has a beautiful side smile

http://youtu.be/RxPZh4AnWyk

Cry Me A River:
http://youtu.be/Wxy8bLzsCfM

Sep 27 13 10:28 am Link

Photographer

Aspect By Allanah

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Click Hamilton wrote:

One of the best renditions of this song I've heard:

Lol, I'm very much aware of who she is, and she has a cracking personality too

Sep 27 13 11:37 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

Click Hamilton wrote:

Cry Me A River:

I still haven't heard her sing.

Sep 27 13 11:38 am Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

S K E L E T O N  K E Y wrote:
Lol, I'm very much aware of who she is, and she has a cracking personality too

Of course you are. That was part of the finesse of your tease smile

Perhaps not everyone else recognizes her in the context of that photo.

Your post brightened my day

bunny

Sep 27 13 11:40 am Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

Andialu wrote:
I still haven't heard her sing.

Maybe her 2014 world tour?

Sep 27 13 11:42 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

Click Hamilton wrote:

Maybe her 2014 world tour?

The problem is every time I see something about her I'm work and I don't have speakers or headphones. By the time I get home I just don't think to look up her music. lol

Sep 27 13 11:43 am Link