Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Walking Dead new season

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Model Sarah wrote:
So did Dawn accidentally shoot her? I sort of missed that? I'm not quite sure I "got" Dawn's character.

It was like Dawn was trying to act like someone on the outside that she really didn't identify with on the inside.

She wanted to be this tough, bad-ass, justice-for-all-cop-lady, but yet she just *wasn't* that person.

Inside, she was scared, broken down and tired and nothing made sense anymore. But, goddamn it, she was still trying!

Dec 01 14 09:03 pm Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

Koryn wrote:
Did Dawn shoot Beth, or was it someone else?

I couldn't figure it out.

And who shot Dawn?

Yes Dawn shot Beth. Right after Beth drops you can see her gun in her hand pointed up in the direction that would have blown Beth's head apart like it did. Then Daryl shot Dawn.

Dec 02 14 02:11 am Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Koryn wrote:

And who shot Dawn?

Dawn shot Beth. From the angle of Beth's injury it couldn't have been anyone else. Daryl shot Dawn. Without hesitation or pondering the consequences.

Dec 02 14 02:27 am Link

Photographer

Gallery 59 Photography

Los Angeles, California, US

Random thoughts and ramblings on the first half of the season...

The only part of this season I didn't enjoy was the Grady hospital stuff. I just found it uninteresting and a waste of time.

It was sad to watch Emily Kinney (Beth) cry so much on The Talking Dead and it had to be horribly awkward sitting next to Robert Kirkman, who not only created the comic, but had a major hand in her characters death. But Beth was a weak, one dimensional character who had to go. Her death was (in my opinion) a springboard for Maggie (and Glenn) so they could develop more as characters.

Speaking of Maggie, people complained that she didn't seem to want to find Beth, but my theory is she was in shock from watching her father beheaded and then assumed Beth was gone for good as well, since that's the way of this world they live in. Very little hope. But now it's all going to hit her extremely hard and I can't wait to see the growth of Maggie.

I think Morgan has come around but clearly still carries some "crazy" in him, making him a wild card. Lenny James is an amazing actor, so I'm excited to see him do his thing with Morgan.

I loved that Daryl stepped up and shot Dawn before Rick could. There's going to be some conflict between Rick and Daryl, since Daryl has really grown. Add Abraham and Tyrese into the mix and the testosterone is (hopefully) going to fly!

Carol is so bad ass, but I'm curious to see what they do with her character.

Carl and Michonne have been essentially MIA. Small story arcs. I hope they both get to step up more.

And I'm not a "baby killer" but can we get rid of Judith already? Please?

What's Tara's purpose? Or Rosita's now that the Eugene mission is over? And I can live without Sasha as well.

I have all the comics on my iPad digitally, so maybe I'll spend the next 2 months (while waiting for the second half of the season to start) re-reading them so I can more clearly compare them to what the show's done to this point.

Dec 02 14 10:28 am Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

From episode 1 of the talking dead this year I remember them saying that the theme for this season was going to be to examine the choices people make to survive, and to see how similar our group is to others, but also what seperates them.

If you think of the bookends of the last episode -- Rick running down and shooting Officer Bob and Dawn shooting Beth -- both of them were killed for fairly minor offenses. Beth's scissor attack was never going to kill Dawn, and Bobs attack on Sasha failed to even break her skin -- despite breaking a window with her forehead.  Why Bob and Beth died and how Rick and Dawn are similar or different should be a great debate topic for a while to come.

I can't see Abe or Daryl shooting Bob in the same situation, not unless Bob was going to put the larger group in mortal danger. I'm still not fully sure if Dawn meant to shoot Beth or if it was an accident. Certainly Dawn meant to hurt Beth, but she might have been going for more of a pistol whip than full aeration.

Dec 02 14 01:43 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Robb Mann wrote:
If you think of the bookends of the last episode -- Rick running down and shooting Officer Bob

That was ...unexpected.

Robb Mann wrote:
Bobs attack on Sasha failed to even break her skin -- despite breaking a window with her forehead.

It showed her later with a giant bruise on her forehead.

Robb Mann wrote:
Rick running down and shooting Officer Bob and Dawn shooting Beth -- both of them were killed for fairly minor offenses.

Beth also pushed that guy down the elevator shaft.

Dec 02 14 01:59 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Koryn wrote:

It showed her later with a giant bruise on her forehead.

Did it? I saw her on the roof with her sniper rifle during negotiations with the hospital. Her head looked pristine. Could be some continuity edits? Still, Bob could have killed Sasha if he wanted too -- everyone is good at stomping on heads these days.

Dec 02 14 02:03 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Koryn wrote:

And who shot Dawn?

Dawn shot Beth, but I think it may have been accidental. She may have been taking out her gun to hit Beth with it when it went off. Dawn seemed a bit surprised by the shot. Gun safety may not be up to snuff in the post-Appocalypse.

Daryl shot Dawn. Without hesitation. But, Daryl stopped shooting after killing Dawn. I'm fairly certain if Rick had drawn first he would have kept firing on the rest of the Grady Bunch.

It was a huge kick in the stomach to loose Beth like that. She really deserved better. Watching her on Talking Dead afterwards was heart breaking. She was completely unable to hold it together, even months after filming.

Dec 17 14 02:19 am Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

Koryn wrote:

And who shot Dawn?

Glad Im not the only one who was totally confused

Dec 17 14 06:33 am Link

Photographer

Gallery 59 Photography

Brooklyn Bridge Images wrote:

Glad Im not the only one who was totally confused

There was a clear shot of Dawn holding her gun right by Beth's head as she has a horrified look on her face realizing what's she's done.

Then there's a clear shot of Daryl drawing his gun and shooting Dawn in the head before Rick could even react.

Maybe you guys were too traumatized to remember? smile

Dec 17 14 07:38 am Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Portland, Oregon, US

I just started watching about 2 weeks ago, so it has been quite the whirlwind of that many episodes so quickly.

I wish Beth had been more of a shock, but thanks to the multitude of people on Facebook who love posting spoilers, I unfortunately knew it was coming.

I miss the potential for development between her and Darryl, that seemed like it had the chance to become something interesting, and as someone who started so young, she had so much potential for character development (at least, if it was strictly as a tv series.)

Is it only me, but with the introduction of Rosita's arrival, I figured they would get rid of another young female, and it seemed more likely that Beth would get killed off, the other likely being Tara, but she was not yet significant enough to kill off.

Plus, as someone mentioned above, the hope and then loss of Beth should be very impactful for many of the characters and a likely cause for abrupt changes.

Oh, and yes, it seemed quite obvious that Dawn did not intend to shoot, as she seemed surprised by her gun going off, more than shock over getting stabbed.

I would have preferred it if Beth was not killed instantly, so they could have at least let her whisper that she did it as sacrifice, believing that Dawn would turn on them, as Dawn seemed a few fries short in her Happy Meal.

Dec 17 14 04:08 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

DougBPhoto wrote:
I just started watching about 2 weeks ago, so it has been quite the whirlwind of that many episodes so quickly.

I wish Beth had been more of a shock, but thanks to the multitude of people on Facebook who love posting spoilers, I unfortunately knew it was coming.

I miss the potential for development between her and Darryl, that seemed like it had the chance to become something interesting, and as someone who started so young, she had so much potential for character development (at least, if it was strictly as a tv series.)

Is it only me, but with the introduction of Rosita's arrival, I figured they would get rid of another young female, and it seemed more likely that Beth would get killed off, the other likely being Tara, but she was not yet significant enough to kill off.

Plus, as someone mentioned above, the hope and then loss of Beth should be very impactful for many of the characters and a likely cause for abrupt changes.

Oh, and yes, it seemed quite obvious that Dawn did not intend to shoot, as she seemed surprised by her gun going off, more than shock over getting stabbed.

I would have preferred it if Beth was not killed instantly, so they could have at least let her whisper that she did it as sacrifice, believing that Dawn would turn on them, as Dawn seemed a few fries short in her Happy Meal.

Eh I saw it coming a mile away. When I realized it was going to happen, I just thought; "not a surprise there." The way it happened was a little weird but I also over-think things too.

I don't think Tara or Rosita are significant enough to kill off. Tara not existing in the comics, they can do anything they want with her. Rosita is still alive with Abraham but a lot of weird drama stuff is surrounding them. But who the hell knows what the show will do. They've been known kill off whoever they want.

What I am interested in is how they will all grow or regress because of everything that has happened. I have no idea if they'll take it the way the comics has to DC or hell, maybe they go back to the hospital. I doubt that because everyone opposes authority at this point, but again each character is getting harder and more inhumane even though they're the best humans around it seems like. I think the story play with how this apocalypse has made them change from who they were before it is the most interesting part of the show this season. It's only going to get better.

Dec 17 14 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Portland, Oregon, US

Model Sarah wrote:
Eh I saw it coming a mile away. When I realized it was going to happen, I just thought; "not a surprise there." The way it happened was a little weird but I also over-think things too.

I don't think Tara or Rosita are significant enough to kill off. Tara not existing in the comics, they can do anything they want with her. Rosita is still alive with Abraham but a lot of weird drama stuff is surrounding them. But who the hell knows what the show will do. They've been known kill off whoever they want.

What I am interested in is how they will all grow or regress because of everything that has happened. I have no idea if they'll take it the way the comics has to DC or hell, maybe they go back to the hospital. I doubt that because everyone opposes authority at this point, but again each character is getting harder and more inhumane even though they're the best humans around it seems like. I think the story play with how this apocalypse has made them change from who they were before it is the most interesting part of the show this season. It's only going to get better.

I was not even up to the current system when people started posting OMG they killed Beth... so yeah.. saw it coming wink

Obviously, Morgan Jones at the church, seeing Rick's name on the map will likely lead to...  something  tongue

Dec 17 14 05:00 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

DougBPhoto wrote:

I was not even up to the current system when people started posting OMG they killed Beth... so yeah.. saw it coming wink

Obviously, Morgan Jones at the church, seeing Rick's name on the map will likely lead to...  something  tongue

Well, do you remember when Rick tried to get him to come to the prison when Carl was finding a crib for Judith in that town? He's batshit. He's alone and on the road. His laugh and demeanor when he saw Rick's name was seriously unsettling. They definitely encounter him in one of the back 8 episodes before the end I think. I don't know how they will play out his character on the show. It will be pretty interesting for sure.

Dec 17 14 05:20 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

I think the first encounter between Morgan and Father Gabriel will be memorable. I agree that Morgan is a wildcard.

Is it just me, or do main characters we like or care about seem to go out in meaningless, pointless deaths, while villains we hate tend to die as they deserve?? Gareth and the Governer had really satisfying deaths. All the 'good' characters died for pretty much no reason.

Dec 17 14 06:01 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

This is one Zombie Thread that should never die!!!

Ok, Beth's death was a major buzzkill. It was so senseless. And watching the actress on Talking Dead afterwards was even worse than seeing her character die.

But that was last half-season. Andrew Lincoln has said the second half will be going in a whole different direction and will be very exciting year extremely uncomfortable.

Thoughts? Guesses? Lottery on who dies next??

Feb 08 15 01:34 pm Link

Artist/Painter

JJMiller

Buffalo, New York, US

If anybody wants a quick refresher before the next episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4lLJu_-wE

Feb 08 15 02:36 pm Link

Photographer

Cool Hand Mike

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Robb Mann wrote:
Ok, Beth's death was a major buzzkill. It was so senseless. And watching the actress on Talking Dead afterwards was even worse than seeing her character die.

Both were pretty rough. The show might've been easier just because it happened faster, it was strange that Talking Dead wasn't ready to handle that since Hershel had a similar reaction.

Robb Mann wrote:
But that was last half-season. Andrew Lincoln has said the second half will be going in a whole different direction and will be very exciting year extremely uncomfortable.

Tyreese and Sasha are past their freshness date.
My expectations for this season are very low and I've been able to avoid the hype since I'm more excited for the premiere of Better Call Saul and the return of Last Week Tonight.

Feb 08 15 02:53 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Robb Mann wrote:
This is one Zombie Thread that should never die!!!

I'd be pretty surprised if they kill anyone this season. I read that the character in the comics Aaron is at the end of this season. His character was on the road looking for recruits for the Alexandria Safe Zone. I think this last half will focus on their emotional and mental states following the Beth tragedy and what they do next.

Feb 08 15 03:48 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

Model Sarah wrote:

I'd be pretty surprised if they kill anyone this season. .

Oh man.............. hmm
Well.....that just died. No pun intended.

Feb 08 15 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Cherrystone wrote:

Oh man.............. hmm
Well.....that just died. No pun intended.

It could just be a flesh wound?

Feb 08 15 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

Robb Mann wrote:
It could just be a flesh wound?

Did you see the second chunk?

I liked him a lot.sad

Feb 08 15 06:38 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Cherrystone wrote:

Did you see the second chunk?

I liked him a lot.sad

It was good to see Beth again.

Feb 08 15 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

Robb Mann wrote:

It was good to see Beth again.

Lizzie too! wink

Those two scenes were.....strange.

Feb 08 15 08:15 pm Link

Photographer

David Shinobi

Daytona Beach, Florida, US

Well that wasn't expected but didn't really like " ********** " anyways.

Feb 08 15 09:37 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Welp, I didn't want to say anything but Tyrese dies around this time in the comic and I kind of forgot about that. Well, it was before that during the governor's take over of the prison. He was decapitated instead of Herschel in the show. I should have guessed seeing as in how they were building his character up and how it is impossible for him to really survive anymore. I didn't think they'd be heading to Washington this soon so it makes sense it happened around this time. I like how they wrote this though because it is a parallel in the brutality in the world and shows he didn't want to be in it. They didn't shoot him in the head did they? He wanted to turn into a zombie right? I liked how we all thought they were burying Beth in the beginning of the episode but it was Tyrese.

Good episode. I liked the conversations with the Governor and Beth and the kids. The dude with the cannibals said it best. He was next. People like him don't get to live in this world anymore. I foresee them exploring characters individually again like they did last season but as a group this time. They'll get even 'harder' as people to build up to Washington because when they introduce Negan...well he makes the Governor look like Grumpy Cat.

Feb 09 15 05:31 am Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Also, did anyone notice they are saying "shit" now or has that been a thing for a while?

Feb 09 15 05:35 am Link

Photographer

StromePhoto

Kalamazoo, Michigan, US

Apparently being bitten by a zombie is like an acid trip?

Feb 09 15 07:33 am Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

StromePhoto wrote:
Apparently being bitten by a zombie is like an acid trip?

On talking dead they were talking  about how the fever had already started. Why so fast in him compared to others I don't get.

Feb 09 15 04:22 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Jay2G Photography wrote:
On talking dead they were talking  about how the fever had already started. Why so fast in him compared to others I don't get.

Because it is different for everyone. Remember Andrea's sister lasted 24 hours and so did Bob. Shane turned immediately as most others did.

My best friend made a really interesting comment. She thinks Negan and his crew overran this town similar to the Governor. That never even occurred to me but makes a lot of sense.

Oh it is!!!!! Noah's Mom on the floor has a bat to the head. Wow.

Feb 09 15 05:41 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Awww....crap.

That's fucked up.

Feb 09 15 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

Tom Linkens

Lititz, Pennsylvania, US

Spoiler alert for the last sentence.

I'm guessing it was Negan's crew who attacked the camp that The Governor passed on, Negan's crew were the ones who overran Terminus and set them on their path, and not only attacked Noah's town...but also mutilated the residents and threw their torso's in the back of that truck. There was also the news report Tyrese imagined he heard again about the rebel group mutilating people.

Feb 09 15 09:48 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Tom Linkens wrote:

I'm guessing it was Negan's crew who attacked the camp that The Governor passed on, Negan's crew were the ones who overran Terminus and set them on their path, and not only attacked Noah's town...but also mutilated the residents and threw their torso's in the back of that truck. There was also the news report Tyrese imagined he heard again about the rebel group mutilating people.

I said that earlier. It was most definitely Negan (bat to Noah's mom's head) at Noah's hometown. We don't really know who attacked Terminus and that might be irrelevant at this point because it is pretty clear from Sunday night's episode Negan is on the way. And it ain't gonna be pretty. In fact Negan in the comics said specifically; "we do not rape" so I'm not so sure it was his crew that overran Terminus. The point of Terminus is to show what brutality can do to a person (or group of people) in that world.

Everyone was saying; "oh this is boring" to the episodes that were building up the character's past last season. That is brilliant writing is what that is. That was CRUCIAL to this season because you see why they all came together and did the things they did. They are good people that have been 'out there too long' and are getting more ruthless and hard leading up to Washington. It's almost a good thing that happened because the threat will not be zombies once they get there. There's a war coming.

Spoiler - sort of (they will absolutely change this so it isn't really a spoiler):

In the comics Aaron is a gay guy who is out with his boyfriend (part of the Alexandria Safe Zone) recruiting people to join them. Negan eventually has a conflict and tries to take over ASZ. He will not show up until mid-late next season or even season 7 if there is one. Aaron is confirmed in this season and will probably appear next episode or number 11 out of 16. They are not dragging these last two seasons along at all. I'm genuinely surprised. The sad thing is, if they do this a major character from the beginning of the show will die.

Feb 10 15 05:44 am Link

Photographer

Gallery 59 Photography

Tom Linkens wrote:

That would be a big stretch to me since Terminus was in Atlanta and Negan is based out of Virginia by DC. However, the destruction at Noah's community would make way more sense. Noah's mom's head bashed in with a baseball bat, Glen holding the baseball bat, the houses looking like they were bombed all scream Negan. The "wolf" thing and the W carved into the heads of those half bodies I'm really curious about.

Overall, I thought the episode was exceptionally well done and can't wait to see where we're headed next. Like Chris Hardwick said on Talking Dead a few seasons ago, I don't feel like I'm watching a TV show, I feel like I'm watching a documentary about friends because I'm so emotionally invested...

Feb 10 15 09:34 am Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Model Sarah wrote:
I I liked how we all thought they were burying Beth in the beginning of the episode but it was Tyrese.

They mentioned in the run-up to this season that they'd be jumping around a whole lot more in the timelines; more flashbacks and flash-forwards. But yeah, they got me too. I'm assuming they poked Tyrese in the head off camera. Burying him as a living zombie would be very odd.

I thought the radio broadcast about 'the Rebels' was talking about the exploits of Ricks group, as seen through Tyrese's eyes; the rebels were burning villages (Woodbury), burning prisions, killing children, etc. not sure it was foreboding to Negans group. I've only seen the episode once, so I could easily be wrong.

This episode had a really low body count. Very few walkers or humans died, compared to the first half of the season.

Feb 10 15 05:16 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Robb Mann wrote:
They mentioned in the run-up to this season that they'd be jumping around a whole lot more in the timelines; more flashbacks and flash-forwards. But yeah, they got me too. I'm assuming they poked Tyrese in the head off camera. Burying him as a living zombie would be very odd.

I thought the radio broadcast about 'the Rebels' was talking about the exploits of Ricks group, as seen through Tyrese's eyes; the rebels were burning villages (Woodbury), burning prisions, killing children, etc. not sure it was foreboding to Negans group. I've only seen the episode once, so I could easily be wrong.

This episode had a really low body count. Very few walkers or humans died, compared to the first half of the season.

It is definitely a foreshadowing.

Have you ever watched the movie The Road? That is exactly how our planet would be if such a thing were to happen. They are about to explore this in Walking Dead. I'm SO curious how they are going to write it and film it.

Michonne mentioned "making it". That's what they'd been doing so far and every single time someone and an army came along and tried to take it in various ways. This will be explored once they get to Washington. It's going to get brutal.

The writers are exploring who the characters were/are and how this whole thing is affecting them little by little. They have a close knit family going on and no one else they encounter other than Herschel's farm was like that. The people are getting more brutal, the losing hope in anything including yourself is getting more real and most of all, they still stay close with each other and silently see they are all they have in this world. Tyrese figured out on his deathbed he did not want to stay alive in a world he didn't belong in anymore. he opted to die. I MUCH prefer this storyline than the comic. That's why I'm excited about what is to come.

Feb 10 15 05:34 pm Link

Photographer

Cool Hand Mike

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Model Sarah wrote:
Tyrese figured out on his deathbed he did not want to stay alive in a world he didn't belong in anymore. he opted to die. I MUCH prefer this storyline than the comic. That's why I'm excited about what is to come.

I think you forgot about comic book Carol, and/or comic book Maggie.

Feb 11 15 12:17 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Cool Hand Mike wrote:
I think you forgot about comic book Carol, and/or comic book Maggie.

What are you talking about?

In the comic Carol and Tyrese were together and Michonne was interfering with that which s ultimately why Carol committed suicide. That has nothing to do with the governor beheading Tyrese other than he and Michonne were together when it happened just like the show except Herschel took the place of Tyrese. The governor was trying to make a statement with the beheading of Tyreese. Where does Maggie and Carol (who is dead at this point in the comic) have anything to do with me saying I like the shows version of Tyrese dying (getting bit and then him realizing he's an emotional/the guy who saves babies and not being able/wanting to deal with the brutal world) rather than the comic? That whole soap opera Carol/Tyrese/Michonne story line in the comic was completely ridiculous. I'm glad the show left it out.

Feb 11 15 12:52 pm Link

Artist/Painter

JJMiller

Buffalo, New York, US

I felt the last episode was boring and pointless in moving the series forward. The worst thing a writer can do is make the viewer sit there and listen to characters shlumming about backstory, and flashback type stuff. IMO that's hacky b-movie writing. Honestly, the character development in The Walking Dead is lacking, the characters are all dullards- like playing chess with all pawns. It has a high production value and interesting setting which I enjoy, but man are the characters bland.  If you disagree watch Breaking Bad and GoT and get back to me. I will obviously get crucified for saying such things, but honestly I enjoy the show (mostly) and look forward to the next episode smile

Feb 11 15 02:26 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

JJMiller wrote:
I felt the last episode was boring and pointless in moving the series forward. The worst thing a writer can do is make the viewer sit there and listen to characters shlumming about backstory, and flashback type stuff. IMO that's hacky b-movie writing. Honestly, the character development in The Walking Dead is lacking, the characters are all dullards- like playing chess with all pawns. It has a high production value and interesting setting which I enjoy, but man are the characters bland.  If you disagree watch Breaking Bad and GoT and get back to me. I will obviously get crucified for saying such things, but honestly I enjoy the show (mostly) and look forward to the next episode smile

God Game of Thrones is SOOOOOO overrated. Seriously, I cannot believe I let Will Springfield talk me into watching that crap.

Having said that, the last episode was foreshadowing Negan and the brutality that they are all finally accepting and will encounter again soon. Tyrese realized after he was bit that he is the dude that saves babies, not the guy who can kill anyone. He realized there are a lot of horrible people in the world now and he did not want to live in it anymore.

If that isn't prolific, I don't know what is. I think it is HIGHLY parallel to Jesse and Skylar watching the downward spiral of Walter and how his end was met. It's the only way it could have ended. Same thing for Tyrese. The premonition of that cannibal pretty much said that.

Feb 11 15 03:25 pm Link