Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > 5 year anniversary w 'Murucah, thanks f having me!

Model

Dea and the Beast

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Yup.

Today it's five years that I set foot on your precious soil.

I remember the first time getting off the plane after 16 hours' terrifiedness in the air (still don't fly well..), landing at LAX.. just to get into a Cessna and be flown to San Diego, through LA airspace, into the sunset.. (ok so the sunset was a bit off to the side there).

Now I must finish my homework and then I'm going out celebratin' (and reminiscin') that you've still not figured out how to get rid of me (and, trust me, each year it will become more difficult!).

Thank you for having, me, U. S. of A.! I enjoy thy vastness and thy strange local intricacies.

Jan 12 15 06:55 am Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

Our pleasure entirely.

Jan 12 15 02:34 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

We are happy to have you here!   smile

Jan 12 15 03:19 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Mann

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Wait... You claim to have seen the sunset flying through LA to SF? I call shenanigans. What part of Cuba are you really from?

Jan 12 15 05:57 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/ahrineha/freedom_zps3ef73bf9.jpg

Jan 12 15 06:08 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/ahrineha/catridingunicorn_zpsb1c7d593.jpg

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/ahrineha/catty_zps16d7afa8.jpg

Jan 12 15 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Amadea T wrote:
Yup.

I remember the first time getting off the plane after 16 hours' terrifiedness in the air (still don't fly well..), landing at LAX.. just to get into a Cessna and be flown to San Diego, through LA airspace, into the sunset.. (ok so the sunset was a bit off to the side there).

Now I must finish my homework and then I'm going out celebratin' (and reminiscin') that you've still not figured out how to get rid of me (and, trust me, each year it will become more difficult!).

Thank you for having, me, U. S. of A.! I enjoy thy vastness and thy strange local intricacies.

migrants roll
we,Europeans, have a hard job to civilize the new continent

Jan 12 15 06:38 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Portland, Oregon, US

Amadea T wrote:
Yup.

Aside from idiots in Wash DC, not sure why anyone would want to get rid of you.

If anything, more of us should get the chance to spend time with ya.

Jan 13 15 11:48 pm Link