https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/150313/17/5503865ba1814_m.jpg
Black areas lack detail [clothing]
Skin tone of front two models looks washed out compared to back row model

Wish you well

Mar 14 15 04:19 pm Link

Photographer

the lonely photographer

Beverly Hills, California, US

just enough detail in background  to know there are more than just  the two girls in the foreground.  seems to be  a party of some kind going on there, the heads being cut off tells me the background characters are of no importance and should focus on the two

Mar 14 15 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

JQuest

Syracuse, New York, US

It puts me in mind of the Heineken date commercial. It's got a neo-twenties kinda vibe to it. Some kind of a party, they're having a good time, Definitely could be an advert for what's in the glasses. I like it, and I also like both Marie and Kate as the models. borat

Mar 15 15 11:29 am Link

Photographer

GER Photography

Imperial, California, US

Flirty fun, the minuscule technical problems don't bother me as much as others maybe. Judging it by what is seen in print lately it ROCKS!:-)

Mar 15 15 11:40 am Link

Photographer

LA StarShooter

Los Angeles, California, US

It's good.

Mar 15 15 11:41 am Link

Photographer

DespayreFX

Delta, British Columbia, Canada

I like! Cute, fun, nicely framed, all good. I maybe would like to see a few more lines of detail on the tux, but I like this shot!

Mar 16 15 08:52 am Link

Photographer

martin b

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

looks like an upside down cross on her neck.  kinda weird.  It is styled well but the pose isn't so great.  The couch looks crooked I guess.  It looks a little lesbian so I am sure I am not the target audience.  Technically it has mostly a couch problem.  They seem to sink into the cushion too much.

Mar 16 15 09:11 am Link

Photographer

Francisco Castro

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Don't people adjust their white balance anymore? Years ago, their yellowish skin tones would make people worry about  jaundice.

Mar 16 15 11:12 am Link

Photographer

Laura Elizabeth Photo

Rochester, New York, US

martin b wrote:
looks like an upside down cross on her neck.  kinda weird.  It is styled well but the pose isn't so great.  The couch looks crooked I guess.  It looks a little lesbian so I am sure I am not the target audience.  Technically it has mostly a couch problem.  They seem to sink into the cushion too much.

Upside down crosses were kinda in fashion wise for a while, I don't know why.  And how is two girls sitting next to each other clinking glasses gay?

Also I agree that the blacks are a little crushed, you lose all the detail.  I donno if it's my monitor but I can barely separate the hat from the tux behind it.  I think the pose and the styling is nice for the most part but the couch looks a little blah compared to the dressiness of everyone else, just a small nitpick though obviously fancy couches don't grow on trees.  And really you can't go wrong with queenie and marie smile

Mar 16 15 11:53 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I like it

Mar 16 15 12:25 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

oopsie - double

Mar 16 15 12:25 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

I like it a lot. Captured at just the right moment.

Mar 16 15 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

Francisco Castro

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

martin b wrote:
It looks a little lesbian so I am sure I am not the target audience. /quote]

Laura Bello wrote:
Upside down crosses were kinda in fashion wise for a while, I don't know why.  And how is two girls sitting next to each other clinking glasses gay?

Martin must not get out much if he thinks that just because 2 people are sitting together and drinking that there must be something romantic going on. Could be just that deeply rooted Filipino Catholic thing. Or maybe not. I'm Filipino and I did not see anything remotely homosexual in the image. (Born and raised in Manila, until I was 21.)

Mar 16 15 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

Nor-Cal Photography

Walnut Creek, California, US

Lone Ranger here. I don't like the background - or at least how captured here.  The hand on the back of the couch (with an arm from an undefined area) ruins this image which otherwise is quite good.

But just one worthless opinion.   smile

Mar 16 15 02:20 pm Link

Photographer

Stay Young Photography

Cocoa, Florida, US

I kind of wish I could see what the other 2 in the background were doing.

Mar 16 15 05:51 pm Link

Photographer

SV FOTO

Tucson, Arizona, US

Good, would be nice to blur the background as there are chopped up people there, irrelevant to your photo.
I like the idea, even better if your f/ was setup higher and the background was out of focus...but you can still work with what you have, either add vignetting or blur them out in a tilt shift way.

Good luck.

Mar 16 15 08:02 pm Link

Photographer

Vintagevista

Sun City, California, US

I like the concept a lot - I think that it's an effective image.

there are 2 nitpics from my deck of the peanut gallery

First the cropping nicks the one knee - and I think that detracts from the image framing.

Secondly, the stockings are lovely and draw the eye to the center - but the dress in the background also hollers for attention with it's busy pattern - before your eyes settle on the two girls in the center.  There's a lot of bold patterns vying for attention.

Mar 16 15 09:22 pm Link