Forums > Newbie Forum > New photographer SF Bay-East Bay- Excited to start

Photographer

John Valdez Photo

San Francisco, California, US

Hello,
I am I am in the Hayward area and I am a portrait photographer. I thought I would introduce myself after a couple of days.
I am student finishing up a AS program looking for a BFA/MFA program after a few years working in the field. I will be looking for work in the summer.
The primary reason to join MM is because I have had a few no shows (from friend references) and realized that I cannot do the work without a model. There is not portrait photography without the person. I have photographed non-moving objects, but there is so much more lively-ness photographing a living person.

Thanks and nice to meet you,
John Valdez

PS. Feel free to collaborate with me.

May 11 15 05:22 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello John,

Welcome to MM. smile

May 11 15 10:04 pm Link

Photographer

Filles de Pin-up

Wichita, Kansas, US

Welcome to the Mayhem hienvy

May 12 15 07:45 am Link

Photographer

robert b mitchell

Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

Welcome to the site. big_smile

May 12 15 06:55 pm Link

Photographer

ChadAlan

Los Angeles, California, US

John Valdez Photo wrote:
Hello,
I am I am in the Hayward area and I am a portrait photographer. I thought I would introduce myself after a couple of days.
I am student finishing up a AS program looking for a BFA/MFA program after a few years working in the field. I will be looking for work in the summer.
The primary reason to join MM is because I have had a few no shows (from friend references) and realized that I cannot do the work without a model. There is not portrait photography without the person. I have photographed non-moving objects, but there is so much more lively-ness photographing a living person.

Thanks and nice to meet you,
John Valdez

PS. Feel free to collaborate with me.

Welcome and happy portrait shooting!

May 12 15 10:06 pm Link

Photographer

Marky

Grays, England, United Kingdom

Hi and welcome

May 13 15 04:01 pm Link