login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Big Fake Boobs Search   Reply
123last
Photographer
W A L L E R
Posts: 862
Columbus, Ohio, US


Some breast enhancements look fine with clothes on.  However, I have yet to see a boob job that looks natural when in the nude.  Have you?
Jul 02 10 05:15 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Harold Rose
Posts: 2,925
Calhoun, Georgia, US


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:
Some breast enhancements look fine with clothes on.  However, I have yet to see a boob job that looks natural when in the nude.  Have you?

Yes many,   some you have to take some care and planning,   but yes many are fine..

Jul 02 10 05:19 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Malin_
Posts: 3,900
New York, New York, US


Isn't it about time MM gets a Perv Forum where photographers can post their thoughts on fake boobs, bushes, pink bits and other crap that does not in the least pertain to models and modeling?

Thanks.
Jul 02 10 05:21 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Ramone71
Posts: 12
Fruitport, Michigan, US


Actually yes.   They are usually an incremental enhancement.
Jul 02 10 05:22 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
W A L L E R
Posts: 862
Columbus, Ohio, US


Malin_ wrote:
Isn't it about time MM gets a Perv Forum where photographers can post their thoughts on fake boobs, bushes, pink bits and other crap that does not in the least pertain to models and modeling?

Thanks.

That is a very good idea.  Thanks for your input.

Jul 02 10 05:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Joe Bagadonuts
Posts: 291
Bisbee, Arizona, US


Rarely, do the big fake ones look nearly as good as the natural ones of any size.
Jul 02 10 05:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
PTPhotoUT
Posts: 1,961
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Actually, I have known of several natural looking augmentations. In general, they were not overly large and performed by a surgeon who specialized in reconstructive plastic surgery. Their mind set seems to be one of making the patient look as "normal" as possible rather than as big as possible.

As an artistic photographer, I don't find most augmentations to be esthetically pleasing, but some are not so bad. On the other hand I have seen many really bad augmentations and several that are down right hideous.
Jul 02 10 05:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Brooklyn Bridge Images
Posts: 9,280
Brooklyn, New York, US


You do realize you are gonna get burned Alive for this thread ???
The White knights and models will be coming with pitchforks and torches
Jul 02 10 05:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
W A L L E R
Posts: 862
Columbus, Ohio, US


Just wanting to stimulate some healthy discussion.
Jul 02 10 05:29 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GCobb Photography
Posts: 15,891
Southaven, Mississippi, US


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:
Just wanting to stimulate some healthy discussion.

Epic Failure

Everyone has their own views and outlook on implants.

This thread is likely to be locked when it gets out of hand, as most of these generally do.

Jul 02 10 05:35 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Just Danielle
Posts: 2,307
Petersfield, England, United Kingdom


I want boobies! Mine are small & droopy!!! But I know they won't do me any good in the modelling business unless I stick purely to Glamour!
Jul 02 10 05:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Brooklyn Bridge Images
Posts: 9,280
Brooklyn, New York, US


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:
Just wanting to stimulate some healthy discussion.

Mission Impossible !!!
Get out now while u still can

Jul 02 10 05:41 am  Link  Quote 
Model
marissa charles
Posts: 2,878
London, England, United Kingdom


Malin_ wrote:
Isn't it about time MM gets a Perv Forum where photographers can post their thoughts on fake boobs, bushes, pink bits and other crap that does not in the least pertain to models and modeling?

Thanks.

This. smile

Jul 02 10 05:42 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
IdontKnowIForgot
Posts: 3,827
Louth, England, United Kingdom


I agree with the OP
I have only seen maybe 1 or two boob jobs that look natural in nude
I'm not a big fan of the "fake" look on breast implants, like two balloons on a stick lol
but everyone has their opinions, and some prefer the fake look to the natural smile
Jul 02 10 05:43 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
PTPhotoUT
Posts: 1,961
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Malin_ wrote:
Isn't it about time MM gets a Perv Forum where photographers can post their thoughts on fake boobs, bushes, pink bits and other crap that does not in the least pertain to models and modeling?

Thanks.

Admittedly, there are many people who veiw those parts in a purely sexual conotation,  but not every one does. Shape, form, lines etc. are very much a part of beauty and modeling. You say you don't shoot nudes, that's fine, your choice. You have fabric covering you. But even then, you want that fabric to look good. You can't have much of a career in modeling if your wardrobe always makes you look like sh*t.

When a model does not have that fabric to hide behind, there isn't much they can do to alter their look. Augmentation, body hair, peircings, tattoos, hair color and length, that's about it. All of which get into MM discussions. As do wardrobe and make up for the clothed model. Discussing those things does not make them a perv any more than it would you a person with a foot fetish because you discussed shoes.

Jul 02 10 05:43 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
W A L L E R
Posts: 862
Columbus, Ohio, US


PTPhotoUT wrote:

. . . Discussing those things does not make them a perv any more than it would you a person with a foot fetish because you discussed shoes.

Very well put.

Jul 02 10 05:47 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Revenge Photography
Posts: 1,793
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia


marissa charles wrote:
This. smile

True, but it wouldn't be near so interesting to read without the inevitable conflict smile

Jul 02 10 05:47 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Art of Churchwell
Posts: 3,171
QUEENS VILLAGE, New York, US


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:
Some breast enhancements look fine with clothes on.  However, I have yet to see a boob job that looks natural when in the nude.  Have you?

They're Fake. Nuff said

Jul 02 10 05:56 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 36,359
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:
However, I have yet to see a boob job that looks natural when in the nude.  Have you?

I work in strip clubs. I see a lot of implants, and yes, I've encountered a few that were very convincing.

The best one I have ever seen was done overseas, paid for by the girl's "sugar daddy," and cost something like $12,000 or $15,000. You could not tell they were implants. They looked like natural, small C-cup breasts.

Jul 02 10 05:58 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
W A L L E R
Posts: 862
Columbus, Ohio, US


Maybe I would change my mind if I could see something like that.  I thought America had the best health care system in the world.  Why do our women have to travel overseas to have good work done?
Jul 02 10 06:20 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GER Photography
Posts: 7,756
Imperial, California, US


Dr Rey can make you a rack "to make the angels sing" !!!;-))))
Jul 02 10 06:23 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Anne of Ohio
Posts: 4,379
Columbus, Ohio, US


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:
Just wanting to stimulate some healthy discussion.

This..NEVER happens on MM..ever

Jul 02 10 06:27 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
safe as houses
Posts: 435
Schaumburg, Illinois, US


Malin_ wrote:
Isn't it about time MM gets a Perv Forum where photographers can post their thoughts on fake boobs, bushes, pink bits and other crap that does not in the least pertain to models and modeling?

Thanks.

You don't think fake boobs at all pertains to modeling? Why do models get them? why don't some photographers not like to shoot them? Some of us "pervs" don't even like to look at them but we do anyway-it's our cross to bear. Please photographers, don't have thoughts on models looks, the models don't like it.

Jul 02 10 06:29 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Revenge Photography
Posts: 1,793
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:
Maybe I would change my mind if I could see something like that.  I thought America had the best health care system in the world.  Why do our women have to travel overseas to have good work done?

The World Health Organisation ranks the US way down at #37

The rankings are 10 years old though.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html

Jul 02 10 06:30 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Eros Studios
Posts: 690
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Malin_ wrote:
Isn't it about time MM gets a Perv Forum where photographers can post their thoughts on fake boobs, bushes, pink bits and other crap that does not in the least pertain to models and modeling?

Thanks.

Yay for the Perv Forum!

Jul 02 10 06:35 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
John Chennavasin
Posts: 598
Santa Ana, California, US


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:
Maybe I would change my mind if I could see something like that.  I thought America had the best health care system in the world.  Why do our women have to travel overseas to have good work done?

It's significantly less expensive to have surgery done overseas. Even when you factor in the plane tickets, you will be saving approximately 50% for cosmetic procedures. Since we're talking about breast augmentation in this thread, this procedure costs approximately $2,800 at Bumrungrad Hospital, which is one of the top hospitals in Thailand.

The facilities are comparable to the best hospitals in the U.S., and the doctors have American education and work experience.

Jul 02 10 06:40 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
A M Ex Photography
Posts: 352
Birmingham, Alabama, US


Malin_ wrote:
Isn't it about time MM gets a Perv Forum where photographers can post their thoughts on fake boobs, bushes, pink bits and other crap that does not in the least pertain to models and modeling?

Thanks.

I am very glad PTPhotoUT responded to your ignorant post because I was going to be a LOT less polite with my response. I do not even shoot art nudes and I HATE breast augmentations that look unnatural in a very NON-SEXUAL way.

It is moronic to me for someone to change their body by putting plastic, silicone, collagen, etc. into it or cutting stuff away with surgery just to change their look. It is fickle IMHO unless it is a porn star or adult entertainer who is getting big money because of it- though I have to admit, as a male and former athlete, I do recognize that what society wants men to look like is a LOT easier to obtain naturally than what a woman is supposed to look like.

In short, don't assume that because the OP was complaining about "fake boobs" that he was thinking sexually about it JUST BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOU ASSUMED IT WAS GOING.

Jul 02 10 06:40 am  Link  Quote 
Model
deleted2013
Posts: 205
London, England, United Kingdom


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:
Some breast enhancements look fine with clothes on.  However, I have yet to see a boob job that looks natural when in the nude.  Have you?

But if we have seen nude natural-looking ones, we probably wouldn't know they were fake and couldn't tell you either way smile

Jul 02 10 06:44 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Anna Inez Photography
Posts: 2,033
Columbus, Ohio, US


and the photographer side of me says...I love boobies...fake,real,saggy,plump,hard,soft...I love them

and to answer the question..yes I have seen some pretty damn good implants ones as well
Jul 02 10 06:48 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Moon Pix Photography
Posts: 3,892
Syracuse, New York, US


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:
Some breast enhancements look fine with clothes on.  However, I have yet to see a boob job that looks natural when in the nude.  Have you?

Yes.

Jul 02 10 06:54 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Gaze at Photography
Posts: 4,371
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, US


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:

That is a very good idea.  Thanks for your input.

Go easy on her, she's 99 frickin years old

Jul 02 10 06:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Gaze at Photography
Posts: 4,371
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, US


marissa charles wrote:
This. smile

and she's 109...  WTF?

and Yes, I hate fake boobs

Jul 02 10 06:58 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Southern Edge Images
Posts: 31
Greenville, Mississippi, US


It seems that Playboy and Maxim have embraced the implants...but what choice did they really have ?
Jul 02 10 06:58 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EMG STUDIOS
Posts: 2,032
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US


If your big fake boobs look bad.. who gives a shit.. keep your clothes on.. being able to drive a truck through the space between them is not sexy.. To whomever said this has nothing to do with modeling is stupid; because it does..
Jul 02 10 07:10 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Ken Marcus Studios
Posts: 8,456
Los Angeles, California, US


I've seen many large enhancements that look great

Unfortunately, I've also seen many that were horrible.

The difference is usually who the doctors were that did the procedures.

Discount boobjobs are usually pretty bad . . . stay away from them.

The best ones cost a lot and are mostly done in Beverly Hills by doctors that specialize in women that are being seen nude on camera and have to look perfect, without scars.

KM
Jul 02 10 07:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Ken Marcus Studios
Posts: 8,456
Los Angeles, California, US


*double post*
Jul 02 10 07:27 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Photographer
Rays Fine Art
Posts: 6,068
New York, New York, US


Re: The models that assume "Pervishness" on the part of any photographer that discusses models' private parts--Such an interest is appropriate to the photographing of said parts, just as a doctor's discussion in a medical forum would be.

Re: Photographers that resent being labled as pervs:  Part of the normal process of identification is ". . . if it talks like a duck . . ."

IMHO as always.
Jul 02 10 07:40 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Rick OBanion Photo
Posts: 1,351
Saint Catharines-Niagara, Ontario, Canada


I have seen tear-drop shaped implants that were nearly perfect. I have seen regular round ones that were horrific.
Women take quite a gamble having this done...
As a photographer I don't mind the tear drop ones if they are proportionate, but as just a pervy guy, I dislike the fake ones altogether. Not really a boob guy.
Jul 02 10 08:05 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Craig Staples
Posts: 260
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Snarly Old Photographer wrote:
Maybe I would change my mind if I could see something like that.  I thought America had the best health care system in the world.  Why do our women have to travel overseas to have good work done?

OMG I just stopped laughing from this. That is some funny shit.

I hope it wasn't meant to be serious.

Jul 02 10 08:11 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DMesser Photography
Posts: 1,288
Oceanside, California, US


I want boobies! Mine are small & droopy!!! But I know they won't do me any good in the modelling business unless I stick purely to Glamour!  By Just Danielle.

I say, if you want bigger boobs, get them.  Make a deal with a photographer that wants to shoot you nude, boobs for erotic nudes.  If it makes you feel better, than go for it.  Just keep showing them here.. lol
Jul 02 10 08:34 am  Link  Quote 
123last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers