login info join!
Forums > General Industry > Looking for what the Law is for Shooting Minors Search   Reply
12last
Photographer
REVOLVER6PHOTOGRAPHY
Posts: 21
Modesto, California, US


Oct 18 10 05:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Charger Photography
Posts: 1,701
San Antonio, Texas, US


here we go again !!!! In before the lock smile
Oct 18 10 05:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Maynard Southern
Posts: 921
Knoxville, Tennessee, US


As long as the donkey is not erect, you'll be fine.
Oct 18 10 05:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
c_d_s
Posts: 7,771
Lubbock, Texas, US


It depends.
Oct 18 10 05:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
x Ali
Posts: 2,543
West Hollywood, California, US


No shootin' nekkid. Anyone!
Oct 18 10 05:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AcePK
Posts: 14
New York, New York, US


as long as you have a release signed by the parent, and there is absolutely NO nudity even implied nudity you should be fine
Oct 18 10 05:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
moving pictures
Posts: 661
Los Angeles, California, US


REVOLVER6PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
I have a client and her Mom that wants to hire me to shoot her 16 year old daughter in Lingerie,Bikinis and Provocative posing.Though I haven't shot with a minor like that before,what does the Law say so I can stay on the up and up.Her Mom will be there coaching her and has picked out what she is shooting in and a release will be signed.What else do I need to do to give my client what she and her mom wants and keep it legal?Any real Input would be nice.Please keep it to the law and not your personal views.Thank you so much,Revolver6

What is within the law and what some prosecutor with an up-coming election do, are separate.  If I were, I'd shoot the girl with a bikini.  Put as for provocative posing and lingerie: leave that to people who have mega-money for lawyers, posting bond, and fighting to get their name of the sex-offender list.

Oct 18 10 05:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
REVOLVER6PHOTOGRAPHY
Posts: 21
Modesto, California, US


I have been clear to her and mom that I will not do any kind of Implied or nudes.
Oct 18 10 05:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
picturephoto
Posts: 8,687
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


There is no reason to be apprehensive, just do the shoot and stop worrying so much.
Oct 18 10 05:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Marc Rosebeck
Posts: 2,281
Albany, New York, US


REVOLVER6PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
I have been clear to her and mom that I will not do any kind of Implied or nudes.

You need to run away from this quick-like. The childs mom should be smacked around about the head and face. This Mom is your client? I don't belive that,she's
not a client, at all, sounds like a mom who looked you up on the internet and you may be the only fool she found...

Oct 18 10 05:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
REVOLVER6PHOTOGRAPHY
Posts: 21
Modesto, California, US


Just want to keep my client happy and stay within the Laws.Thank you for your input everyone.
Oct 18 10 05:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Keys88 Photo
Posts: 17,646
New York, New York, US


-Arrest
-Booking
-Processing
-Arraignment
-Repeated Court appearances
-Repeated press stories about your "sick perversion"
-Ultimate resolution of criminal case
-Picking up the pieces (acquittal) OR Sitting in jail (conviction)


Just to be clear - you are concerned about the above scenario and you opted to come to a photography/modeling networking site to get the information necessary to decide whether you're going to go forward with a particular course of conduct?

When my tooth hurts, I go to my dentist.

When I've got a question about my car, I go to a mechanic.

When I'm worried about whether there's any chance I'll be spending the next 5-15 years being butt-raped in prison, and branded as a sex offender, I call an attorney.

I don't demand that everyone follow my logic.

(But I do sorta laugh at people that don't)
Oct 18 10 05:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
976 Photography
Posts: 4,599
Shreveport, Louisiana, US


Mother MUST be present at ALL times (this is not law, but to cover your ass) Even if she steps out the room for a "potty break" camera goes down, shut off, no pics taken till mother comes back.

Preferably have someone else with you there, an "escort" for you you could say. Call them an "assistant" if you have to, but have someone else there with you on YOUR side. Just incase there's some crazy accusation later, you'll have someone to back up your side of the story and it won't be "mother's word against perv photographer" in court.

Model release is good, make sure BOTH the model AND the mother sign it.

This issue was actually brought up several years back when Lindsay Lohan had posed for some provacative pics for a magazine, and her parents were present... or was it Miley Cyrus...? I forget now....anyway I remember there was a big deal made of it at the time. I'm sure someone could provide more details.
Oct 18 10 05:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
devpics
Posts: 832
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia


Well you should really be looking up the law yourself  (federal & state) or getting a qualified legal opinion instead of asking around on here. Certianly where I am it is an offense to shoot a minor in a "provocative" way, though of course legally defining provocative is a way of making lawyers rich.

We have have had major chainstore shopping catalogues condemmend as kiddie porn because they contained teens modelling underwear for sale, and famous respected photgraphers have been villified in the press for work done decades ago. On the flip side, I've seen stuff on the TV and sites like this which should raise an eyebrow but don't, so I think it depends on whether you can dodge the witchunters or not, and what you think of that stuff yourself.
Oct 18 10 05:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
S W I N S K E Y
Posts: 24,315
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


you can shoot her nude and it could be perfectly legal....

or you can shoot her wearing a snowsuit, but in a provocative manner and be totally illegal.

intent is the key...not the level of or lack of clothing.

http://i.imgur.com/m8TQi.png
Oct 18 10 05:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
REVOLVER6PHOTOGRAPHY
Posts: 21
Modesto, California, US


LMAO,That's why I posted what I did and asked for what the Laws says and to keep your Personal opinions to your self.LOL(I was asking for FACTS,but I do get your Point)=-P
Oct 18 10 05:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Wardrobe Stylist
Belle_Morte
Posts: 1,075
Moorestown-Lenola, New Jersey, US


Please contact a lawyer who has knowledge in this area.  Strangers on the internet will not be able to give you good legal advice.
Oct 18 10 05:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
291
Posts: 11,911
SEQUOIA NATIONAL PARK, California, US


Shutter Dreamz wrote:
as long as you have a release signed by the parent, and there is absolutely NO nudity even implied nudity you should be fine

having or not having a release is inconsequential (the imaging may never be released).  see swinskey below

Stephen Markman wrote:
I don't demand that everyone follow my logic.

there was no logic in that sales pitch for lawyers. 

S W I N S K E Y wrote:
you can shoot her nude and it could be perfectly legal....

or you can shoot her wearing a snowsuit, but in a provocative manner and be totally illegal.

intent is the key...not the level of or lack of clothing.

this is the logic required and it came from a photographer.

Oct 18 10 05:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
976 Photography
Posts: 4,599
Shreveport, Louisiana, US


This is no where near legal advice, like mentioned before your best bet may be to contact a lawyer, but I think you should be ok as long as you cover your ass. Maybe, instead of "provacative" try to toss around the term "elegant" and work with that mindset. The mother may like that approach better... then again she may not in which case... well anyone remember Amy Poehler's character from Mean Girls?
Oct 18 10 05:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Marc Rosebeck
Posts: 2,281
Albany, New York, US


Belle_Morte wrote:
Please contact a lawyer who has knowledge in this area.  Strangers on the internet will not be able to give you good legal advice.

But a dumbass can plainly see this guy is about to get in deep shit.Don't need a law degree to see this is a potential problem, one not worth the risk, of him being
ass violated in the joint...

When in doubt, don't do it. Some say,go with your intuition??

Oct 18 10 06:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
REVOLVER6PHOTOGRAPHY
Posts: 21
Modesto, California, US


Well MM'ers,What I have learned in this Forum is that,Asking Advice here is like sucking on a fire hose.LOL...If you all want to continue this Banter because your board feel free.My thinking with my question was just this,I wanted to ask Photographers because they could lead me to the Law,As I didn't know exactly how to find it.but instead I got a bunch of smart asses.If you can't be of real help to ppl asking,don't say anything.Thank you to those that really tried to help.Revolver6
Oct 18 10 06:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
M A S T E R S
Posts: 309
Murphys, California, US


REVOLVER6PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
I have a client and her Mom that wants to hire me to shoot her 16 year old daughter in Lingerie,Bikinis and Provocative posing.

Probably NOT a good idea. Could be considered child porn, which equals a lot of bad things, including registering as a sex offender for the rest of your life.

Oct 18 10 06:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Keys88 Photo
Posts: 17,646
New York, New York, US


REVOLVER6PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
Well MM'ers,What I have learned in this Forum is that,Asking Advice here is like sucking on a fire hose.LOL...If you all want to continue this Banter because your board feel free.My thinking with my question was just this,I wanted to ask Photographers because they could lead me to the Law,As I didn't know exactly how to find it.but instead I got a bunch of smart asses.If you can't be of real help to ppl asking,don't say anything.Thank you to those that really tried to help.Revolver6

The SIMPLE answer is that NO ONE here knows the answer.  What the California laws say; how the California Courts have interpreted the various terms that may or may not be defined in the statutes; the likelihood of any particular (local) police department or prosecutor's office to go after someone who may or may not have broken the law . . .etc.

As was pointed out above, what's "safe" in one jurisdiction may be very dangerous in another.  "Community Standards" and "Obscenity" can be debated here all day.  The point many of us are making is this:

Even IF you speak to an attorney and comfort yourself in the opinion that what you're proposing is totally legal in your jurisdiction, you are STILL running a risk - no matter how small it may seem.

I don't think anyone here is going to encourage you to take that risk.  It's your decision to make but, given even the SLIGHTEST possibly that some trigger-happy prosecutor wants to make a name for himself, you need to consider whether it's remotely worth that risk.

Oh and . .

291 wrote:
there was no logic in that sales pitch for lawyers.

Next time, I'll try to use smaller words so that you can understand too.

Oct 18 10 06:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Patrick Walberg
Posts: 42,426
Salinas, California, US


REVOLVER6PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
I have a client and her Mom that wants to hire me to shoot her 16 year old daughter in Lingerie,Bikinis and Provocative posing.Though I haven't shot with a minor like that before,what does the Law say so I can stay on the up and up.Her Mom will be there coaching her and has picked out what she is shooting in and a release will be signed.What else do I need to do to give my client what she and her mom wants and keep it legal?Any real Input would be nice.Please keep it to the law and not your personal views.Thank you so much,Revolver6

The mom is hiring you.  Have a contract/release written for the mom to sign.  Shoot with the mom and an assistant present.  Do not use any of the images without consent to do so, and I do not recommend you post any of the images that are "provocative" on the Internet. Do not even use the word "provocative!"  In fact it is the definition of that word that can cause you trouble.  When you start questioning the law in open forums, it is not smart either!  If you have concerns about what you should have written in your contract/release or about what crosses the line of being too "provocative" GO SEE AN ATTORNEY! 

In the past, I have photographed many teenagers for their acting composite and zed cards. I have photographed minor aged entertainers on stage during their performances.  I have shot teenagers in swim wear or even lingerie depending on what the purpose was.  I've never shot anything inappropriate, nor would I even use the word "provocative" to describe my photography.   By the way, depending on the circumstances, it's not even illegal to photograph minors nude if done in a non "provocative" manner and results.   

http://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100507/01/4be3d43c885c8_m.jpg

April was 15 at the time I shot her composite card.   


http://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/070425/14/462f9da2c928c_m.jpg

Same with Kristen at 15 years old.  The moms were on the set.  I know these images are not very "provocative" but only when they are 16 or 17 would I consider showing a bit more skin.  Those are images that I would not post online.  There is no need to!   

How far can you go?  Your attorney can tell you, but here is a website that has caused great controversy in the past. http://www.trueteenbabes.com/   None of those images are illegal, as this websites owner has been arrested and through the court system where he won an acquittal.  I'm not telling you to do the same sort of images, but if you tone it down just a little from what you see on that website, you should be fine!  DOn't be afraid to shoot teenagers!  I'm not!

Oct 18 10 06:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Patrick Walberg
Posts: 42,426
Salinas, California, US


Shutter Dreamz wrote:
as long as you have a release signed by the parent, and there is absolutely NO nudity even implied nudity you should be fine

Nudity is not illegal.  In the past, I've shot teenagers in implied nudity with a sheet held by the model in front of her just like the ones Annie shot of Miley Cyrus for Vogue.  Don't give out misinformation please.

Oct 18 10 06:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Gaze at Photography
Posts: 4,371
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, US


Brooke Shields
Oct 18 10 06:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Patrick Walberg
Posts: 42,426
Salinas, California, US


Richard Dubois wrote:
There is no reason to be apprehensive, just do the shoot and stop worrying so much.

Yea Richard!  borat  Some people just think too much before shooting.

Oct 18 10 06:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
glamourglenn
Posts: 858
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, US


mother daughter shoots are fine.
Oct 18 10 06:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
M A S T E R S
Posts: 309
Murphys, California, US


Oct 18 10 06:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Keys88 Photo
Posts: 17,646
New York, New York, US


The problem here is not solely that the minor is wearing lingerie or swimwear . . .etc.

The problem was that the OP stated:

REVOLVER6PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
I have a client and her Mom that wants to hire me to shoot her 16 year old daughter in Lingerie,Bikinis and Provocative posing.

Provocative posing is the issue that may pose (no pun intended) problems for the OP and no one here can guide him.

When you put a 16 year old in lingerie and (most) swimwear, you are already treading close to the "provocative" line and when you add that mom wants her 16 y/o daughter to pose "provocatively" - you're putting yourself in a position where you may attract unwanted attention from the police or district attorney's office.

NO ONE HERE IS QUALIFIED TO PROPERLY ASSESS THE RISKS FOR THE OP.

Oct 18 10 06:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Patrick Walberg
Posts: 42,426
Salinas, California, US


976 Photography wrote:
Mother MUST be present at ALL times (this is not law, but to cover your ass) Even if she steps out the room for a "potty break" camera goes down, shut off, no pics taken till mother comes back.

Preferably have someone else with you there, an "escort" for you you could say. Call them an "assistant" if you have to, but have someone else there with you on YOUR side. Just incase there's some crazy accusation later, you'll have someone to back up your side of the story and it won't be "mother's word against perv photographer" in court.

Model release is good, make sure BOTH the model AND the mother sign it.

This issue was actually brought up several years back when Lindsay Lohan had posed for some provacative pics for a magazine, and her parents were present... or was it Miley Cyrus...? I forget now....anyway I remember there was a big deal made of it at the time. I'm sure someone could provide more details.

I've done photo sessions with minors in the past, and I loved having my adult aged female assistant there!  She was a professional model, dancer and make up artist herself!  Plus she worked so well one on one with the teenaged girls we shot.  Working as a team, we watched each others back.  Since those times,  she has moved away.  I really miss her!

Oct 18 10 06:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
M A S T E R S
Posts: 309
Murphys, California, US


311.3.  (a) A person is guilty of sexual exploitation of a child if
he or she knowingly develops, duplicates, prints, or exchanges any
representation of information, data, or image, including, but not
limited to, any film, filmstrip, photograph, negative, slide,
photocopy, videotape, video laser disc, computer hardware, computer
software, computer floppy disc, data storage media, CD-ROM, or
computer-generated equipment or any other computer-generated image
that contains or incorporates in any manner, any film or filmstrip
that depicts a person under the age of 18 years engaged in an act of
sexual conduct.
   (b) As used in this section, "sexual conduct" means any of the
following:
   (1) Sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital,
anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or
opposite sex or between humans and animals.
   (2) Penetration of the vagina or rectum by any object.
   (3) Masturbation for the purpose of sexual stimulation of the
viewer.
   (4) Sadomasochistic abuse for the purpose of sexual stimulation of
the viewer.
   (5) Exhibition of the genitals or the pubic or rectal area of any
person for the purpose of sexual stimulation of the viewer.
   (6) Defecation or urination for the purpose of sexual stimulation
of the viewer.
   (c) Subdivision (a) does not apply to the activities of law
enforcement and prosecution agencies in the investigation and
prosecution of criminal offenses or to legitimate medical,
scientific, or educational activities, or to lawful conduct between
spouses.
   (d) Every person who violates subdivision (a) shall be punished by
a fine of not more than two thousand dollars ($2,000) or by
imprisonment in a county jail for not more than one year, or by both
that fine and imprisonment. If the person has been previously
convicted of a violation of subdivision (a) or any section of this
chapter, he or she shall be punished by imprisonment in the state
prison.
   (e) The provisions of this section do not apply to an employee of
a commercial film developer who is acting within the scope of his or
her employment and in accordance with the instructions of his or her
employer, provided that the employee has no financial interest in the
commercial developer by which he or she is employed.
   (f) Subdivision (a) does not apply to matter that is unsolicited
and is received without knowledge or consent through a facility,
system, or network over which the person or entity has no control.
Oct 18 10 06:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ROXX Photography
Posts: 245
Dallas, Texas, US


just do some asking around and then shoot away smile
Oct 18 10 06:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RacerXPhoto
Posts: 2,457
Brooklyn, New York, US


As long as you dont shoot porn you're good.
Thats the only subject covered by law
Oct 18 10 06:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
picturephoto
Posts: 8,687
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


S W I N S K E Y wrote:
you can shoot her nude and it could be perfectly legal....

or you can shoot her wearing a snowsuit, but in a provocative manner and be totally illegal.

intent is the key...not the level of or lack of clothing.

Thank you.

I marvel at the paranoia in these threads sometimes.  I've been shooting 14 - 17 year olds for years, never an issue.  In fact, it never crosses anyone's mind that there would be an issue.

Oct 18 10 06:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Patrick Walberg
Posts: 42,426
Salinas, California, US


M n S Photos wrote:
311.3.  (a) A person is guilty of sexual exploitation of a child if
he or she knowingly develops, duplicates, prints, or exchanges any
representation of information, data, or image, including, but not
limited to, any film, filmstrip, photograph, negative, slide,
photocopy, videotape, video laser disc, computer hardware, computer
software, computer floppy disc, data storage media, CD-ROM, or
computer-generated equipment or any other computer-generated image
that contains or incorporates in any manner, any film or filmstrip
that depicts a person under the age of 18 years engaged in an act of
sexual conduct.
   (b) As used in this section, "sexual conduct" means any of the
following:
   (1) Sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital,
anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or
opposite sex or between humans and animals.
   (2) Penetration of the vagina or rectum by any object.
   (3) Masturbation for the purpose of sexual stimulation of the
viewer.
   (4) Sadomasochistic abuse for the purpose of sexual stimulation of
the viewer.
   (5) Exhibition of the genitals or the pubic or rectal area of any
person for the purpose of sexual stimulation of the viewer.
   (6) Defecation or urination for the purpose of sexual stimulation
of the viewer.
   (c) Subdivision (a) does not apply to the activities of law
enforcement and prosecution agencies in the investigation and
prosecution of criminal offenses or to legitimate medical,
scientific, or educational activities, or to lawful conduct between
spouses.
   (d) Every person who violates subdivision (a) shall be punished by
a fine of not more than two thousand dollars ($2,000) or by
imprisonment in a county jail for not more than one year, or by both
that fine and imprisonment. If the person has been previously
convicted of a violation of subdivision (a) or any section of this
chapter, he or she shall be punished by imprisonment in the state
prison.
   (e) The provisions of this section do not apply to an employee of
a commercial film developer who is acting within the scope of his or
her employment and in accordance with the instructions of his or her
employer, provided that the employee has no financial interest in the
commercial developer by which he or she is employed.
   (f) Subdivision (a) does not apply to matter that is unsolicited
and is received without knowledge or consent through a facility,
system, or network over which the person or entity has no control.

In other words, don't shoot child porn.  /thread

Oct 18 10 06:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Patrick Walberg
Posts: 42,426
Salinas, California, US


Richard Dubois wrote:

Thank you.

I marvel at the paranoia in these threads sometimes.  I've been shooting 14 - 17 year olds for years, never an issue.  In fact, it never crosses anyone's mind that there would be an issue.

You and I are of the same mind in this matter.  wink

Oct 18 10 06:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
M A S T E R S
Posts: 309
Murphys, California, US


311.4.  (a) Every person who, with knowledge that a person is a
minor, or who, while in possession of any facts on the basis of which
he or she should reasonably know that the person is a minor, hires,
employs, or uses the minor to do or assist in doing any of the acts
described in Section 311.2, shall be punished by imprisonment in the
county jail for up to one year, or by a fine not exceeding two
thousand dollars ($2,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment, or
by imprisonment in the state prison. If the person has previously
been convicted of any violation of this section, the court may, in
addition to the punishment authorized in Section 311.9, impose a fine
not exceeding fifty thousand dollars ($50,000).
   (b) Every person who, with knowledge that a person is a minor
under the age of 18 years, or who, while in possession of any facts
on the basis of which he or she should reasonably know that the
person is a minor under the age of 18 years, knowingly promotes,
employs, uses, persuades, induces, or coerces a minor under the age
of 18 years, or any parent or guardian of a minor under the age of 18
years under his or her control who knowingly permits the minor, to
engage in or assist others to engage in either posing or modeling
alone or with others for purposes of preparing any representation of
information, data, or image, including, but not limited to, any film,
filmstrip, photograph, negative, slide, photocopy, videotape, video
laser disc, computer hardware, computer software, computer floppy
disc, data storage media, CD-ROM, or computer-generated equipment or
any other computer-generated image that contains or incorporates in
any manner, any film, filmstrip, or a live performance involving,
sexual conduct by a minor under the age of 18 years alone or with
other persons or animals, for commercial purposes, is guilty of a
felony and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for
three, six, or eight years.
   (c) Every person who, with knowledge that a person is a minor
under the age of 18 years, or who, while in possession of any facts
on the basis of which he or she should reasonably know that the
person is a minor under the age of 18 years, knowingly promotes,
employs, uses, persuades, induces, or coerces a minor under the age
of 18 years, or any parent or guardian of a minor under the age of 18
years under his or her control who knowingly permits the minor, to
engage in or assist others to engage in either posing or modeling
alone or with others for purposes of preparing any representation of
information, data, or image, including, but not limited to, any film,
filmstrip, photograph, negative, slide, photocopy, videotape, video
laser disc, computer hardware, computer software, computer floppy
disc, data storage media, CD-ROM, or computer-generated equipment or
any other computer-generated image that contains or incorporates in
any manner, any film, filmstrip, or a live performance involving,
sexual conduct by a minor under the age of 18 years alone or with
other persons or animals, is guilty of a felony. It is not necessary
to prove commercial purposes in order to establish a violation of
this subdivision.
Oct 18 10 06:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
picturephoto
Posts: 8,687
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Patrick Walberg wrote:
You and I are of the same mind in this matter.  wink

So you don't shoot kiddie porn either.  big_smile

Oct 18 10 06:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
cameryn coxxx
Posts: 369
Delray Beach, Florida, US


lol, prolly should check w a lawyer and def have an assistant there in case the mom is setting you up
Oct 18 10 06:43 pm  Link  Quote 
12last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers