Details

Model Mayhem #:
3978634
Last Activity:
Mar 01, 2024
Experience:
Experienced
Compensation:
Depends on Assignment
Joined:
Aug 02, 2016

About Me

Spring 2024 - My life is Chaotic and BUSY right now. I no longer reside in the PDX Metro Area. I am in going to be in various parts of TEXAS through the spring.

I am trying to find local Texas Models who want to do a short Video Interview for a project am working on. I of course will link from the project site to your Insta or whatever public Medium you wish, It's basically 10 Questions about why you like or dislike the area. THIS INVOLVES ZERO NUDITY (The interview has to be "Family Friendly"). In general I have never been a "below the waist" Shooter. I do not want to create the same thing everyone else does. I mostly enjoy taking Headshots.

Building out a Photo Blog Project. UntamedAustin.com

If you want a feature article on the blog for your Modeling Business or Photography Business Drop me a line at the Blog Contact page.

Hope to begin shooting Model Mayhem models again in the Spring.

PLEASE RETOUCHERS... enough already.

Can't knock the hustle
Leave a five star review and I'll leave you one too
Can't knock the hustle
Hasta luego

INFLATION is defined as an Increase in the Money Supply without an increase in Productivity. PERIOD. Business School 101. We are FUCKED. Seriously $31 Trillion in debt has been dropped onto the backs of today's youth and they didn't get a G'Damn thing in return. Stop voting for old people.

This might say something about me or not.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Current Life State - Pattern "Holding"

Current Play List
* Say Lou Lou - Fool of Me
* Gotye - Somebody I used to know
* Poe - Angry Jonny
* The Black Angles - Grab as Much (as You Can)
* XTC - Dear God
* Weezer - Billy Jean
* Daft Punk - Something About US
* Interpol - Evil
* Thomas D'Arcy - Right in front of your face

Live your life on your terms or die tryin'. Autonomy is everything.
There is undefinable beauty in the imperfections we keep secret to ourselves.

"The four most abundant elements in the human body – hydrogen, oxygen, carbon and nitrogen – account for more than 99 per cent of the atoms inside you." The rest is just 1% Fucking Awesomeness.

I leave you with my favorite quote: “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou

Verified Credits (4)

Worked with Bonne Lumiere? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits

"Thank you! It was great to work with you. I was very pleased with the shots you took and loved the tips on getting good head shots! You are a very professional photog and great to work with! Thank you. " Read less

... Read more