This thread was locked on 2008-10-21 15:46:09
Forums > General Industry > Sexy Mature Models 40+

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Happy Hump Day to all of you beautiful Over 40 Ladies and gents.

Aug 13 08 10:27 am Link

Model

Gail L

Sarasota, Florida, US

Happy Hump Day to you, too, Andrew and everyone.  Haven't been here in a while -- glad to see you're all keeping this thread alive!

Aug 13 08 10:34 am Link

Photographer

Chas Kimbrell

Huntington, New York, US

I don't believe there is a size or age limit on models. . . There's all kinds of models for all kinds of requirements. . .I would love to shoot with you . . . Here's a casting call of mine you may be interested in. . .

https://www.modelmayhem.com/casting.php?ccid=222116

Aug 13 08 10:42 am Link

Model

Scott M of Austin

Austin, Texas, US

Just a bump to say g'mornin to all the hottest women on MM!

...and btw, I'll be 48 in November! ; )

Aug 13 08 10:45 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Gail L wrote:
Happy Hump Day to you, too, Andrew and everyone.  Haven't been here in a while -- glad to see you're all keeping this thread alive!

Glad to see you back... hopefully you got a chance to do a shoot with a photographer from our list.. and will be able to have one or two or three submitted for the over 40 Book project...

I am sending this message to you by email.. just to make sure you get it..

Andrew

Aug 13 08 04:21 pm Link

Model

Donna

Westfield, New Jersey, US

I think Andrew should make a "Mature Model Mayhem" site....the models just keep getting better looking every day smile

Donna

Aug 13 08 09:46 pm Link

Model

Fitness101

Shiloh, Illinois, US

I have never done a photoshoot with a mature female model.  And I really want too.  So if any of you gorgeous lady want too shoot with me just message me.

Aug 13 08 09:50 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Donna wrote:
I think Andrew should make a "Mature Model Mayhem" site....the models just keep getting better looking every day smile

Donna

LOL.. I was thinking that exact same thing.. or just adding a Mature over 40 gallery to my site.

When are you coming here to pose for the Mature Over 40 site????  You can be the FIRST MM Model on the site...

Aug 13 08 10:38 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:
Photographers :

https://www.acgellert.com/40plus_photogs.jpg

Models :

https://www.acgellert.com/40plus_models.jpg

Please.. check the list and try to get with someone in your area.. Lynn has extended the cut off date to September 15th, 2008.

Back in October of last year (page 11) An idea was proposed for a book (later the thought of a calendar was included), of Mature Models all over 40.

Frequently a list was posted of those Photographers and Models who wanted to be included.

This list reflects those folks who've agreed to participate in a tribute to the 40+ year old mature models in our industry. The list allows folks to network together and produce images around the theme "Sexy Mature Model". The images will then be collected and we will produce a book and/or calendar  (non profit) that will be available at cost to all who participated.

Not to long ago we decided start getting ready for this Book (and possibly Calendar) to go forward to the finished product.

The Person who with Lynn Louise was putting this together, stepped out of the project, and Lynn asked me to step in and help put it together.

Back on March 12th (page 81), I posted the final "lists" of Photographers and Models.

Due to the fact that some models did not have photographers on the list that were near them (in the same state), we decided to allow them to submit their images, if they have a written agreement from the photographer that they had permission to submit an image for publication in a book or calendar. As most (not all) releases or usage agreements, allow for portfolio use or comp cards, etc., not all allow for publication in a book or calendar that will be sold.

Ok....a little update as there have been some questions....

a. As long as the PHOTOGRAPHER is on the list, he/she CAN submit images of a non list MM model.

b. As long as the MODEL is on the list, she/he can submit images from a non list MM photographer. But the Model must have a written agreement from the photographer giving her permission to submit the images for publication in a book and/or calendar.

c. In this case all images must have been shot no more than 9 months prior to June 2008.

2.  Some have asked for an extension due to some upcoming shoots (i.e...warmer weather, etc.), so lets put the tentative deadline for September 15, 2008.

3.  Since we are extending the deadline, then we have to change the time frame of the image....the image must have been taken no more then 9 months prior to June 2008.

Aug 13 08 10:39 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Geez... where did everyone go...???   I re-posted the lists and gave out the info again when someone asked.. and you all left the room....

Nobody even turned off the lights...

Hello????  Hello????  Anyone home????

Aug 14 08 07:14 pm Link

Photographer

Manuel Rego

Worcester, Massachusetts, US

Aug 14 08 10:05 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

AndrewG wrote:
Geez... where did everyone go...???   I re-posted the lists and gave out the info again when someone asked.. and you all left the room....

Nobody even turned off the lights...

Hello????  Hello????  Anyone home????

https://bestsmileys.com/peeping/4.gif

Aug 15 08 01:04 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Lynn Louise wrote:

https://bestsmileys.com/peeping/4.gif

LOL.. thanks.. I thought maybe everyone had left this thread...

just trying to keep it active as we have only a month before we start collecting images for the book.

Aug 15 08 09:23 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

wow.. 2 days and on the 3rd page.. I guess we are having a summer melt down....

Hey... where are you?????

Aug 18 08 12:23 am Link

Photographer

Dev

Reno, Nevada, US

AndrewG wrote:
wow.. 2 days and on the 3rd page.. I guess we are having a summer melt down....

Hey... where are you?????

Sorry, I was in Ireland for the past week. smile

Now it's time to get back to shooting models again.

Aug 18 08 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

DevinT photography wrote:

Sorry, I was in Ireland for the past week. smile

Now it's time to get back to shooting models again.

Ireland??? What the heck were you doing there? And you didnt shoot a bunch of wild Irish lassies?

Aug 18 08 06:19 pm Link

Photographer

Dev

Reno, Nevada, US

AndrewG wrote:
Ireland??? What the heck were you doing there? And you didnt shoot a bunch of wild Irish lassies?

Ahhh I wish... there certainly were plenty in Dublin.   The female to male ratio is about 4:1 and 70% of the population in Dublin is in the under 30 range!  I wish I had more time but I drove around a lot from Dublin to Blarney to Killarney to the Cliffs of Moher in five days trying to see as much as possible, in a mini-vacation.

Aug 19 08 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Ahhh I wish... there certainly were plenty in Dublin.   The female to male ratio is about 4:1 and 70% of the population in Dublin is in the under 30 range!  I wish I had more time but I drove around a lot from Dublin to Blarney to Killarney to the Cliffs of Moher in five days trying to see as much as possible, in a mini-vacation.

You did get pictures didnt you??? I mean you didnt do anything but drive??? no taking the time to capture the beautiful sights???

I guess the worst part was you didnt take any of us with you. Geez.. what a friend... LOL... (just kidding).

I hope you had fun..   Wish I could go there...

https://mayhem-photos.s3.amazonaws.com/061216/17/45846f14833b4_m.jpg

I dont know exactly where.. but this gal lives there.. I would love to shoot with her again.

Aug 19 08 04:23 pm Link

Photographer

MMP Studio

Lakeland, Florida, US

I dont know about others, but I want as many 40-49 year old ladies in my work as I can get. The more the merrier. MAture women have an exceptional look underwater in my opinion and I feel thatr their life experience is a story each can tell through their looks.

JMO

Aug 19 08 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

GreggMichaelPhotography

Neenah, Wisconsin, US

will you shoot with 40+ men, too?   smile

Aug 19 08 08:15 pm Link

Model

Donna

Westfield, New Jersey, US

Hello everyone

Aug 20 08 12:03 am Link

Photographer

Visual Whispers

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Hello Donna.  Cool list here.

Aug 20 08 12:05 am Link

Photographer

Uncommon Allure

Kansas City, Missouri, US

I wish I could find more 40 + models. I do a search in my area and get about 8.
  I personally prefer wine to soda pop.

Aug 20 08 12:17 am Link

Photographer

Dev

Reno, Nevada, US

AndrewG wrote:
You did get pictures didnt you??? I mean you didnt do anything but drive??? no taking the time to capture the beautiful sights???

I guess the worst part was you didnt take any of us with you. Geez.. what a friend... LOL... (just kidding).

I hope you had fun..   Wish I could go there...

I dont know exactly where.. but this gal lives there.. I would love to shoot with her again.

Yes, I brought back over 700 pics and found a dozen gorgeous models who wanted to shoot - must plan another trip back there for a week in one place: Dublin!  smile

Aug 20 08 05:46 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Yes, I brought back over 700 pics and found a dozen gorgeous models who wanted to shoot - must plan another trip back there for a week in one place: Dublin!  smile

Damn... take me with you.. I hold a mean reflector....

Aug 20 08 07:41 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

ok.. I saw that I had 3799 posts.. so I had to come back here and make what should be my 3800th post.

But I cant think of anything to post other than....

The Lists

Photographers :

https://www.acgellert.com/40plus_photogs.jpg

Models :

https://www.acgellert.com/40plus_models.jpg

Edit: it still says 3799...

Aug 20 08 08:35 pm Link

Photographer

Dev

Reno, Nevada, US

nope - 3801!

lol

Aug 21 08 01:24 am Link

Photographer

S and R Images

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US

Hi everyone

Aug 21 08 08:45 am Link

Photographer

Deleted member

A fine Thursday morning to you all...  To the OP, I love your avatar!  smile

Aug 21 08 09:11 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

nope - 3801!

lol

LOL..  I swear it hadnt back then.. but oh well.. I know I have made other posts since  then...

Aug 21 08 10:22 am Link

Model

Lynn Louise

EA Fine Art Photography wrote:
A fine Thursday morning to you all...  To the OP, I love your avatar!  smile

Thanks!  Some really talented photographer took it!  big_smile

Aug 21 08 11:53 am Link

Photographer

Deleted member

Lynn Louise wrote:

Well, whoever it was, he is one lucky bastard!  But, then again, he did not have to be all that talented to get a great shot of a model as stunning as you are...

Aug 21 08 01:58 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Lynn Louise wrote:

Well, whoever it was, he is one lucky bastard!  But, then again, he did not have to be all that talented to get a great shot of a model as stunning as you are...

ok you two...  I knew we had a mutual admiration society in this group.. but I thought it was between me and another model.. didnt realize you two had joined..

Aug 21 08 02:40 pm Link

Photographer

Deleted member

Lynn Louise wrote:

AndrewG wrote:
ok you two...  I knew we had a mutual admiration society in this group.. but I thought it was between me and another model.. didnt realize you two had joined..

Yup!  We are joined at the lens!  smile

Aug 21 08 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Yup!  We are joined at the lens!  smile

LOL...  well you two have fun with that lens...  just dont show us images of that joining..

Aug 21 08 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

Dev

Reno, Nevada, US

Happy Friday everyone!!!

w00t!

Aug 22 08 12:00 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Happy Friday everyone!!!

w00t!

Friday?? Already??

Damn.. I am so broke.. I cant even pay attention...

So broke I cant even change my mind...

Aug 22 08 05:10 pm Link

Photographer

chbphoto

Los Angeles, California, US

I was just going through the list... isn't there anyone in Southern California?

Aug 22 08 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

chbphoto wrote:
I was just going through the list... isn't there anyone in Southern California?

There are 3 photographer who either live or work in the southern CA area that are on the list. Unless L.A and Orange county arent in Southern California anymore.

There is only one model in California that VOLUNTEERED to be in the project. No others wanted in ...why I dont know.

Aug 22 08 08:01 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

bringing this back from the bottom of page 3...

Aug 25 08 12:07 am Link