Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Chicago- after the party!

Photographer

Jeffrey Ross

Naperville, Illinois, US

Since the original thread announcement was posted in this forum, I'll put this one here too:

I had a great time meeting everyone at the Chicago get-together tonight.  It was fun looking at everyone's portfolios and getting to actually meet the people behind the avatar. 

I'm exausted... and heading to bed now.  I just wanted to take a moment to say 'thanks' to those that showed up.  It was good to meet you all.  I know the next party will be even better.

-- Jeffrey

Sep 05 05 12:46 am Link

Photographer

lobo estepario

Chicago, Illinois, US

It was an important step. Thank you all for sharing. Miguel

Sep 05 05 12:49 am Link

Model

squelette212

Chicago, Illinois, US

The party this evening was an incredible amount of fun.  I'm glad everyone who showed up was able to and a big "shame on you!" to those who said they'd come and never did.

Sep 05 05 01:30 am Link

Makeup Artist

Firefaery

Merrillville, Indiana, US

The meeting with everyone was a wonderful experience and I cannot wait to begin the projects we individually discussed!   (Well, having only 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week & schedules all considered, I will have to wait a bit....but ya get my gist!  Heehee...)   

I think every single one of you have *incredible and unique* talent.  WOW! I was amazed by much of the work in those many portfolios we all had the pleasure of viewing. 

I am very glad that Jen came up with this idea, and very glad to have attended. 
See some of you soon!  And, thank you, Jen.... 

Those who missed it, sorry to not have been able to meet...perhaps another time.  You missed some cool people and conversation! 

I will now attempt to memorize my MM number & Myspace addy for future reference...heheheh! 
smile   ~Amanda~

Sep 05 05 11:29 am Link

Model

Jen

Chicago, Illinois, US

ok guys, next time, cookout!  mmmm burgers and hot dogs.  byob, too!  9 dollars for a margarita, yikes.  i had a great time!

Sep 05 05 12:30 pm Link

Photographer

Jeffrey Ross

Naperville, Illinois, US

Yeah, I agree with Jen on this-- it was good to meet everyone, but next time lets keep the costs down.  I can offer up my backyard for a cookout if its in early/mid October.  I have a decent sized deck, tables to eat on, and room to relax & hang out.  Just bring your own drinks, and food to grill. 

But are people willing to travel out here to Naperville?  That's the only thing.

Sep 05 05 12:50 pm Link

Model

Jen

Chicago, Illinois, US

i'll travel to naperville if someone wants to pick me up at the train station!

Sep 05 05 08:39 pm Link

Photographer

MikeW

Cape Canaveral, Florida, US

Great time, great people. Enjoyed meeting everyone.

Mike

Sep 06 05 01:55 pm Link