Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > the half blood prince

Model

Hel Inferna

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Did anyone else tear up at the end? Be honest.

Sep 10 05 10:20 pm Link

Model

Marllee

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Yeah I cried like the girl I am. I even did the whole "shut the book, wait 10 seconds, and read it again just to make sure I wasn't imagining things" bit. sad

Sep 10 05 10:27 pm Link

Model

Hel Inferna

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

I have 2 theories as to what will come. I think things may not have happened how we are intended to believe. But I won't go into it for fear of spoilers.

Sep 10 05 10:37 pm Link

Photographer

Farenell Photography

Albany, New York, US

I convinced the "person in question" is going to pull an Obi-Wan or faked their own death. :-)

Sep 11 05 09:52 pm Link

Makeup Artist

The Body Painter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

Tear up...not quite, but contemplate on the mystery of it all...was in a funk for a bit.

What's done is done...our young protagonist much venture forth without protection now. The only thing left is to discover the true nature of being a man and no longer a child prodigy.

~Rich

Sep 12 05 12:42 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

ThePoser

Holiday, Florida, US

YAY!!! Harry Potter discussion, oh where to start??

yup, big conspiricies happening there too. I just want to point out that I think that Mrs. Narsissa Malfoy will have a bigger role, as will Aunt Petunia, kinda coinidency that Lily Potter, Aunt Petinia, and Narssisa malfoy are all named after flowers, all have sons about the same age and all will do what ever is within their power to "protect' them, hmmmmm possible heritage?? Maybe the pure blood Malfoy isn't as pure blood after all??? Kinda like the Half blood prince, and a few other dark wizards.........

AND....... It was pointed out to me that maybe the argument between a certain professor and the "man in question" had to do with a deal to end it at the end anyway, and that professor was assigned to the duty of releiving "man in question" from the misery of what he knew he was to endure, with plans of using his lovely Familiar to bring him back for a good fight at the end???

hmmmmmmm

And don't get me started on my own spiritual journey through Potterland...... I think I will loose ya! LOL

Yes yes, lets talk about some fun fantasy stuff, give me a nice break from reality!

Kaire

Sep 12 05 05:19 am Link

Photographer

Farenell Photography

Albany, New York, US

Or maybe the "man in question" could pulling a Gandalf the Grey. Or (dear god) maybe even doing a Dr. Strange where he could fight & interact w/ the normal world while in his astral form.

Oh my, the possibilities could go on & on. :-)

Sep 12 05 09:18 am Link

Model

Cate

Stanford, California, US

While I hope somethin like that happens, what if nothing happens and it is finally just all about Harry?

That would suck, I think.  He was my favorite character, along with Sirius.

Sep 12 05 09:32 am Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

I'm gonna hold my breath till Sirius is brought back from the abyss!!!

see I'm turning blue....

seee  iiin kzj ,czv nspofingbsbknfi.ngiohtefnbkl ,......

Sep 12 05 12:09 pm Link

Photographer

John Lavery

Manchester, Connecticut, US

The "man in question" is gone. He's not coming back, and if he did, it would ruin the whole story for me. "He who shall not be named" has a valid back story explaining why he exists the way he does. The "man in question" does not.

I think the big surprise is going to be who Harry's actual protector will be in the final book.  My money is on Snape...

Sep 12 05 12:22 pm Link

Model

shorty roc

BRONX, New York, US

hey i agree with "THE POSER"  "J.K ROWLING" always have things to be in common is not all about a coincidence...but i also had my own ideas about what if VOLDERMORT's father TOM RIDDLE had another wife and other kids and now they taking revenge agaisnt voldermort and hes trying to look after HARRY  not to let VOLEDERMORT have his ways but what ever now we have to wait and see what happens..by the way i also thought about SIRIUS havin something to do also...sorry its just i get excited when we speak of "THE CHOSEN ONE" LOL

Sep 13 05 10:08 pm Link

Model

rainman

Roseburg, Oregon, US

OK now im really lost!!....LMAO..LOL

Sep 13 05 11:30 pm Link