Forums > Photography Talk > Lighting studio timeshare? (SoCal)

Photographer

Michael Moon Photography

Corona, California, US

Hey I'm looking for some photographers interested in sharing a photo studio on a timeshare basis.

Don't have room in my garage and no room in the house so I need a place to shoot and tired of paying $50 - $100 per hour.

We'd pool lighting equipment to set the place up or get good but inexpensive stuff off Ebay!

Not sure what area... guess it depends on who responds and where they live...

Current thinking... find 5 photogs to kick in $250 per month to cover rent & utilities and that gives each photog -- let's see 30 days in a month, let's say 18 shooting hours in a day = 540 hours total divide that by 5 photogs = 108 hours per photog so for a $250 investment that's $2.31 per hour studio rental.  Plus if no one is using it we can rent it out and make back some cash!

Serious inquiries only please...

Moon

Sep 11 05 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

D U A R T E

Los Angeles, California, US

Hey....I have a south facing daylight (eight floor) loft in downtown L.A.  We usually charge $50 an hour but if you pay $500 before a 30-day cycle then it's $20.00 an hour.  Or if your budget is tighter maybe we can work something out.  We have wi-fi, kick ass stereo and amazing New york type views.

We have basic grip to cover any headshot and portrait shoot.  4 sand bags 4 c-stands 4 apple boxes and 4 v-flats.

Just show up with a camera and your ready to go.  Were running 7 days a week.  Sundays are a nice and quiet downtown.

Edward

[email protected]

323 459 2460

Sep 11 05 07:04 pm Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Riverside, California, US

Where in socal are you thinking?

Sep 11 05 10:28 pm Link

Photographer

GWPhoto

Los Angeles, California, US

i'm intersted. where were you thinking?

Sep 12 05 05:53 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Moon Photography

Corona, California, US

something central to everyone involved.... i'm in long beach...  we'd prolly find a better deal on space in an industrial area...

if you're interested tell me your city and when I get 4 or 5 people I'll try and pick a city that's central to everyone smile

moon

Sep 12 05 09:53 pm Link