Forums > Photography Talk > beware photogs that are trying to set a shoot

Photographer

Jun

Orange, California, US

beware photogs that are trying to set a shoot with this model: 37353

this girl is a faker she stole all her pics from my myspace and my friend's myspace even the MUA's myspace.. she even put party pictures to make it seem that it's really her.. just letting photogs know that do extensive research because some people here are fakers.. imagine if you had planned a whole day shoot with this MM member and she is a no show coz she's a faker... i have confirmed this with the model that is being victimized and she said she's never heard about MM.. im pissed because i dont want photogs to get mislead.. so now that you know beware.. have a good day.. oh and if you are interested with shooting this girl i mean the real model contact me or drop me a line..she's building her portfolio and ive shot her way to many times already that i dont really need her in my portfolio.. she wants to shoot again before oct so i will select which photog will be the best for her so message me.... and im doing this on her behalf coz she only shoots with photogs that i recommend plus she prefers me to be at the shoot.. reason being we're good friends and we grew up together so she trusts me most out of any photogs she knows.. so if you are interested message me coz she needs new shots before OCT...   have a good one!

Sep 12 05 04:39 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Davis

San Diego, California, US

You should be sending a message to Tyler or one of the moderators rather than posting in the forum.

Sep 12 05 05:44 pm Link