Forums > Newbie Forum > I NEED CRITIQUES TOO!

Model

AsHaLiCiOuS

Santa Cruz, California, US

I feel like i'm just screaming for attention! This is my 3rd post and no one wants to talk to me! PLEAAAAASE look at my pics and let me know what you think or if you'd like to work together!

Sep 29 05 12:13 am Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Perhaps it is because people don't want to talk to model who TyPeS LiKe ThIs

Sep 29 05 12:18 am Link

Photographer

JM Dean

Cary, North Carolina, US

Lets see. Joined Sept 21st. Site has been screwed for a few days. Not much time to get to ya yet. Too bad you’re on the wrong coast or we would shoot wink

Sep 29 05 12:40 am Link

Photographer

megafunk

Los Angeles, California, US

In addition to the downtime this site has had recently, the lack of response is possibly that you posted in "Newbies" instead of the "Critique" section.

Sep 29 05 02:24 am Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

AsHaLiCiOuS wrote:
I feel like i'm just screaming for attention! This is my 3rd post and no one wants to talk to me! PLEAAAAASE look at my pics and let me know what you think or if you'd like to work together!

*puts horn up to ear*

EH?? SPEAK UP! CAN'T HEAR YA GIRLIE!

What I think? Well, looks like you have a nice figure. Looks like you have something there with your face/looks. Not bad at tall.

I'd shoot with ya, but with traffic the way it is all over the Bay Area? I'd be nuts to drive down to Santa Cruz in my gazz guzzler.

Got any family in Antioch? You know, I highly recommend you visit them! hehehe. wink wink.

Sep 29 05 03:07 am Link

Photographer

Bob4friends

Marietta, Georgia, US

You can't expect alot of feedback with 3 pic's up......Do a shoot or two & repost

Sep 29 05 06:10 am Link