Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

Sometimes I wish we could talk about sex and accept nudity as an everyday part of life.

Without the criticism.

Oh, and smoke weed too.  Just imagine Starbucks.  Now imagine Starbucks, on weed.

"God, that Visual Mindscapes guy is so unprofessional!"  lol

May 11 05 03:31 pm Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I talk about sex and accept nudity as part of my everyday life! 

Ok, Ok, I agree with you 100%...alot of people need to lighten up about these things.

May 11 05 03:34 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Photographers visiting Europe from the States tell me Holland is the place to go!

This reminds me, the search feature on this website does not allow for anything outside of the US or am I missing something?

May 11 05 03:34 pm Link

Photographer

CreativeSandBoxStudio

London, England, United Kingdom

We live in a Republican driven Christian reformed government at the moment...so wait..our time is coming. Don't think that there are not those out there that do not fear using the S word or find the nude  body something is wrong with you.

May 11 05 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

well, in Europe are many places to go, depense what you like.
Amsterdam is pretty and smoking shit is legal. Paris is pretty nice in summer with lots of pretty girls. Lots of cool and crazy people in London, but noisy like hell. Berlin is quite interesting and Praque has a beautyful old City.

May 11 05 03:41 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Kim

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Is it 4:20 already? I could've sworn it was only 10:40 ? My mistake. It is definitely 4:20. Better go get some Twinkies and Funyuns and Pepsi and ...

May 11 05 03:42 pm Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

Posted by Brian Kim: 
Is it 4:20 already? I could've sworn it was only 10:40 ? My mistake. It is definitely 4:20. Better go get some Twinkies and Funyuns and Pepsi and ...

it is 10:40 over here, you are right...

May 11 05 03:46 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Posted by Alex Alexander: 
Don't think that there are not those out there that do not fear using the S word or find the nude  body something is wrong with you.

seal?

May 11 05 03:48 pm Link

Makeup Artist

The Beauty Artist

Troy, Michigan, US

Im moving to london in 2 weeks from LA. I cant wait to experience what its like to live in a european city.

May 11 05 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

Posted by Printmakeup: 
Im moving to london in 2 weeks from LA. I cant wait to experience what its like to live in a european city.

London is great! I love this city. It's just very expencive there.

May 11 05 04:00 pm Link

Model

Taryn

Carbondale, Colorado, US

I agree 100%.  I especially liked the remark about the weed. LOL  I think that people need to stop making remarks on nudity,  it is a part of life.

May 11 05 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

Steven Stone Photo

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Fuck the nakedness and drugs... I wanna talk about USA vs. UK in general.
Fuck the UK. 
We're cowboys, damnit.  Hold onto it. 
Does the UK have Clint Eastwood?
Fuck no.
Does the UK make motorcycles that are worth a shit?
Fuck no.
I'll take my American V-twin and ride off into Marlboro country over sitting around, de-constructing everything in the rain while drinking faggoty-ass latte's any day of the week.
Everything else doesn't matter.
Word.

May 11 05 05:56 pm Link

Photographer

edrickguerrero photography

Pasadena, California, US

i like the food here. we serve ICE in our soft drinks. they don't in the UK. and the portions are for mice. i don't friggin' care if i'm freezing my balls off in below normal temperature, I WANT ICE ON MY DAMN SOFT DRINK!?!?!? and SUPERSIZE IT?!?!?!? so i could fulfill my destiny and get a coronary bypass by age 40...

May 11 05 06:03 pm Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

I thought we were Allies to the U.K-When did the war start?

May 11 05 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

Posted by BlacklistVisual: 
Fuck the UK. 

yeeeeha!! do you still wear your colts? lol

Fuck no.

who the hell is Clint Eastwood?

Fuck no.
I'll take my American V-twin and ride off into Marlboro country over sitting around, de-constructing everything in the rain while drinking faggoty-ass latte's any day of the week.
Word.

you mean those funny lookin' two wheeled vehicles with engines from the lastlast century? There are a few over here, but they are to slow to go with the traffic....

cheers!! (God save the Queen and british malt!)

May 11 05 06:19 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Posted by Hugh  Jorgen: 
I thought we were Allies to the U.K-When did the war start?

Maybe because King George W Bush II does not speak for half the Americans and Tony Blair lost the confidence of most of the UK for supporting a illegitimate War in Iraq ...

and now Bush is trying to start something with Russia! I truely beleive that Bush thinks he is the instrument of God and meant to bring about the End of the World. He wants a rapture to happen so that he wont be held accountable for all the crimes he has committed. Why do you think he is praying so much?

What has happened to the press? Oh they are owned by Karl Rove so there is no chance of the Washington Post exposing a bad President like they did with Nixon.

May 11 05 06:24 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Posted by Markus Richter: 

Posted by BlacklistVisual: 
Fuck the UK. 

yeeeeha!! do you still wear your colts? lol

Fuck no.

who the hell is Clint Eastwood?

Fuck no.
Word.

you mean those funny lookin' two wheeled vehicles with engines from the lastlast century? There are a few over here, but they are to slow to go with the traffic....

cheers!! (God save the Queen and british malt!)

Clint is an actor in the same genera as John Wayne .. a "cowboy" or "cop" type charactor.  The UK has James Bond!

May 11 05 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

People here have forgotten that we rebels here in America were known as "terrorists" to King George of England. We did not want to pay taxes! We dumped tea in the Boston Harbor because we wanted freedom from the tyrany of the King. So we fought the British! Thank God France stepped in to help us! If it were not for the French, we might still have been under the British rule.

But then people say the same about the Civil War that maybe we should have spit the Country with the South. We also stole California from Mexico ... and also the Spanish, British, and French all are guilty of killing off the Indians too! But that is all history!

May 11 05 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

Clint is an actor in the same genera as John Wayne .. a "cowboy" or "cop" type charactor.  The UK has James Bond!

I know, I just liked to flurry the Cowboy ;-) but I like John Wayne.

May 11 05 06:41 pm Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

Posted by edrickguerrero photography: 
i like the food here. we serve ICE in our soft drinks. they don't in the UK. and the portions are for mice. i don't friggin' care if i'm freezing my balls off in below normal temperature, I WANT ICE ON MY DAMN SOFT DRINK!?!?!? and SUPERSIZE IT?!?!?!? so i could fulfill my destiny and get a coronary bypass by age 40...

don't cry baby, you get your Ice when you go to Mc Donalds or Burger King, plenty of it. The other Restaurants serve drinks, not Ice with a few drops of Soda.

May 11 05 06:52 pm Link

Photographer

michaelGIORDANO

Wilmington, North Carolina, US

The founding fathers were "Republicans" (Puritans).

May 11 05 08:02 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Posted by michaelGIORDANO: 
The founding fathers were "Republicans" (Puritans).

True! And they also were also for the "Mom and Pop shops" the small business people.  Oh by the way, I am not a "party" person. I see that the democrats and the republicans lack balls! I vote for the person, NOT the party! Before the Bush dynasty, we had the Rockefeller Republicans who believed in less government involvement and more fiscal responsibility. When was the last time anyone cared about balancing the budget. If we ran our business the way the Congress runs the treasury, we'd have declared bankruptcy or been in prison a long time ago! 

I'm furious that big business ... worse yet ... major corporations run this Nation!  I am doing what I can to fight it, but one person can't beat a conglomerate. Pay attention! Read the news, check out websites outside of this country!  How can anyone not realize that Karl Rove runs the media and all that you see on Fox News media!

They aren't Republicans! They are dictators!

May 11 05 10:57 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Didn't Blair just get re-elected? I guess he couldn't have lost *that* much faith in the UK.

And the founding fathers of the USA ranged from puritans to deists. They were all over the religious map.

May 12 05 12:38 am Link

Photographer

Duck Photography

Posted by Patrick Walberg: 
Photographers visiting Europe from the States tell me Holland is the place to go!

This reminds me, the search feature on this website does not allow for anything outside of the US or am I missing something?

The search engine does have an international search engine its located under the Located in box. Its just in gray text so you can't see it very well.

May 12 05 12:58 am Link

Photographer

Duck Photography

Amsterdam is pretty and smoking shit is legal. Paris is pretty nice in summer with lots of pretty girls. Lots of cool and crazy people in London, but noisy like hell. Berlin is quite interesting and Praque has a beautyful old City.

Smoking shit (I assume your talking about marijunia) Is not legal in The Netherlands.

However it is tolerated.

May 12 05 12:59 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Posted by Duck Photo: 

Smoking shit (I assume your talking about marijunia) Is not legal in The Netherlands.

However it is tolerated.

Yea, who in the World wants to smoke "shit!" ROFLMAO!

May 12 05 01:02 am Link

Photographer

Duck Photography

What is ROFLMAO

May 12 05 01:07 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Posted by Duck Photo: 
What is ROFLMAO 

It's abbreviation for  "Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off!"

May 12 05 01:11 am Link

Photographer

Duck Photography

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Nice work by the way

May 12 05 01:13 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Posted by Duck Photo: 
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Nice work by the way

You are welcome! Based on the two pictures ... I like your work too. Hopefully you will be able to post more on your profile soon! Glad to see many people from all over the World on this website. It is very encouraging! Also I have some friends who have visited your country and they insist that I need to visit the next time they go again in a year.

Best wishes!

May 12 05 01:16 am Link

Photographer

S19

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

However it is tolerated.

So nobody gives a shit smile

May 12 05 01:59 am Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

[

yes, shit = marihuana

May 12 05 02:01 am Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

Posted by Visualclash: 

However it is tolerated.

So nobody gives a shit smile

smile) good morning Sander

May 12 05 02:02 am Link

Photographer

S19

Yes and everyone knows why...for the pot and the hookers...
What else make Holland interesting for the most people??? The windmills or tullips???!!!

May 12 05 02:06 am Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

Posted by Visualclash: 

What else make Holland interesting for the most people??? The windmills or tullips???!!!

...there are no cowboys with smoking guns, who drivin' a two wheeled tractor and pretending to be dirty Harry...

Netherlands....very peaceful and friendly people, relaxed lifestyle, beautyful nature, amazing Fooballplayers (Makaay, van Nistelroy), Queen Beatrix.

May 12 05 02:12 am Link

Photographer

S19

Posted by Visualclash: 

...there are no cowboys with smoking guns, who drivin' a two wheeled tractor and pretending to be Clint Eastwood...

smile)

And btw: In Amsterdam are so many places where you can  'blow' your head off without using a gun! wink

May 12 05 02:17 am Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

Posted by Visualclash: 

Posted by Visualclash: 

...there are no cowboys with smoking guns, who drivin' a two wheeled tractor and pretending to be Clint Eastwood...

smile)

And btw: In Amsterdam are so many places where you can  'blow' your head off without using a gun! wink

really how? drinking Nitroglyzerine? lol

May 12 05 02:20 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

I think they call them Hash houses!!
And it hits like Nitroglyzerine Cough! Cough!

May 12 05 02:28 am Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

Posted by Hugh  Jorgen: 
I think they call them Hash houses

....Coffee shops ;-)

May 12 05 02:29 am Link

Photographer

TvdS

Fulda, Hassia, Germany

The glory land is Italy ... there you can get the best coffee. Maybe in Swiss too ... and at my place too! smile

May 12 05 03:00 am Link