Forums > General Industry > To all models - Getting sexy? In front of the camera.

Photographer

Magic Image Photography

Temple City, California, US

if you want your model to act sexy you just have to be a sexy kinda photographer. Not in looks but in your direction with the model. Some times the best way to make a model feel sexy is to let her know as your shooting how sexy and besutiful she looks in front of your camera. You have to keep reminding the models how exciting her eyes are how that pose makes her look so tempting and photogenic. Part of what makes a good sexy look in a photoshoot haas to to with what your model is wearing. It is nice ot have an open communication at all times with your model. Just letting her know she is the most beautiful woman you have ever worked with. Bravo Magic Image Photography. My secret is. I just use a lot of MAGIC to make my models feel sexy.....

May 18 05 11:54 am Link

Photographer

Uvision Media LLC

Central Square, New York, US

Posted by Brent Burzycki: 
Thats interesting - I get the opisite all the time - most of the models I work with cannot get sexy in front of photogrpahers that are old enough to be their dads - yet - the younger photogs are ok..

But what really is younger or older?

There are not to many pro 18-21 y/o photogrpahers are their?

You know guy I hate to put you on blast but come on now already. This isn't the first post that I've seen you start that you refer to how good looking and young you are and how the models always want you. You're really starting to sould a bit on the hey I'm trying to use this photography thing to get the females. I'm also fairly young but also old enough to know what you are doing is leaving a question on what your true intent it with all of this. I'll just leave my comments at that but I think you know what I'm talkin about.

Sorry for going off subject but I had to say something cause this bugged me the first time I seen it and now I'm seeing it again.

May 18 05 12:09 pm Link

Photographer

Fred Brown Photo

Chicago, Illinois, US

Posted by EMG STUDIOS: 

Posted by Fred Brown: 
I have a 14 yr. old son who at the age of 12 was shooting swimsuit models and the pictures were very sexy. He knows how the shot should look when he saw it and the models knew what they needed as images.

(my post is totally off topic for this thread but)I understand this statement fully I have a 5 year old son who is sometimes in the studio with me when I'm shooting. He understands exactly what I'm doing, but every so often he'll say, "Dad - You like all these girls?" and look at me with this devilish grin. He understands what I do, but he doesn't understand what I do.

He'll be the shit! behind the camera if I have anything to do with it.

This reminds me of when my son was 3, a girl came to the studio and was having her makeup done. He looked at her and asked "are you a model". She says "why yes sweetie, I am a model" He said "hm....." left the room came back with a magazine and said "no you're not, this is a model" - lol

May 18 05 12:10 pm Link

Model

mrl

i dont think its as much about looking sexy for the photographer as it is the model personally feeling sexy. it's the same if you have a really tense model. they look uncomfortable in their photographs... if you have a model who knows they are sexy, it just naturally shows. it doesnt matter if the photographer is some sexy italian stallion or some 435954709624 lb. plummer ass. smile

love,
Robin

May 19 05 12:40 am Link