Forums > General Industry > Breast Implants

Photographer

Aaron_H

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

my god, is this still the original thread or an implant?

Jul 12 05 05:33 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by Aaron_H: 

They come in pairs. This one got away.

Jul 12 05 05:35 am Link

Photographer

Aaron_H

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Posted by Shayuma: 
Well whoever wants some can get some of MINE!! Good grief *smile*

Wheee! I'm first in line! hahaha. Er... what I mean is your wording is pretty open to interpretation! smile

Jul 12 05 05:38 am Link

Photographer

Aaron_H

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Posted by XtremeArtists: 

Posted by Aaron_H: 

They come in pairs. This one got away.

They usually travel in pairs, but don't forget "Everything you always wanted to know about sex (but were afraid to ask)" "be on the lookout for a large female breast"

Jul 12 05 05:43 am Link

Photographer

Peter Dattolo

Wolcott, Connecticut, US

My short answer is "No" dont do it. To many things can go wrong and half the time anybody can tell within a few minutes they are fake because they look fake.
Stick to natural, save your money and buy a car and when your 60 you will be thankful.
Oh yea the only ones that look "Half way decent" ar the realllly expensive ones which you actualy could buy yourself a reaaaly nice car instead.
If you have been thinking about it for two years then start thinking about the negatives if it gos wrong, would it be worth it to you and your family, kids, husband if it were to go wrong? Enjoy what god gave you.

Jul 12 05 06:04 am Link

Photographer

That Look Photography

Clearwater, Florida, US

The fact is as a model you would get more work with a little larger bustline. I don't want everyone to think I am a shallow type of person but ask most models how getting there breasts done has worked for them. Everyone I know that has them says they now get more gigs. Just don't get talked into getting a very large increase.

Mike

Jul 12 05 03:34 pm Link