Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > HALLOWEEN COSTUME????

Photographer

banned

Huntington Park, California, US

hi everone HALLOWEEN is around the coner and just wanted to see who was going to dress up for that day and if so what your going as to have some fun and maybe VOTE for the best outfit.

this is a true question please don't make-up any thing but what are you going as if your dressing up. this question is for guys and girls but like a lot of guys we want to now what the females are wearing. if you can tell use and if you have a sample of it will love to see it. like i said this is just for fun and maybe a VOTE for the best dress...

NOTE: because i ask the question i sure you will like to now who i am dresing up as. this year i going as Dr. Frank N. Furter from THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW talk me boss in to oking it and even said if i do wear it will bite me i will not get love in the outfit and i personally see it you only live 1's so will take that bite. so going to buy ever lunch if i go get it in the outfit. YES i will have pictures of me wearing it when i get them shoot on MONDAY 31TH tell then don't now who i talking about e-mail me and will send you a sample. if you want to see my in person have me know and will tell you where i work so you can stop buy for fun. NO i don't like to dress that way but see it as hallowwen only comes 1's a year and only live 1's.

Oct 27 05 01:44 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Moving this to Off-Topic.  And locking the duplicate.

BD, MM Moderator

Oct 27 05 01:51 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

My roommate's going as a shower (think Karate Kid).

I was thinking of being Charlie Brown as a ghost. 

https://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0691/5.jpg

Oct 27 05 01:52 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

ThePoser

Holiday, Florida, US

I bought some latex prosthetic bite marks for my husband since he wont' dress up, so I will just put that on his neck and I will get decked out as a succubus. I got teeth and pointy ears, a gorgeous black velevet cloak,  just need to get the wings, oh and a babysitter so I can go to the party!

I hope I can go, we havent' done anything other then trick or treating with the kids in 6 years.....

kaire

Oct 27 05 08:07 am Link

Model

Dani B

Me and a couple of my friends are going as x-women.  I'm going as storm, one is going as the phoenix and another as jubilee or rogue.

Oct 27 05 08:54 am Link

Model

Gone Baby Gone

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I was going to dress as Carmelita Spats from the Lemony Snicket books, but I have to miss the party I was going to attend because of my stupid day job.

Boo-urns!

Oct 27 05 02:13 pm Link

Model

spyro2122

Orlando, Florida, US

i'm dressing as an egyptian queen

Oct 27 05 05:20 pm Link

Photographer

VisionsofZen

Berkeley, California, US

We went as old west Gunfighters last weekend to an event and are trying to figure out what we are doing this weekend.

Oct 27 05 05:26 pm Link

Model

Lydia

Tempe, Arizona, US

I'm going to be a pirate and/or zorra. (Can't decide yet)

Oct 27 05 05:34 pm Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

I will be the Jagerbomb.  smile

Oct 27 05 05:35 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

Hmm, being that the costume is supposed to be stepping into another character I just might go as an MM GWC -Chuckle-. Walmart fishin   vest with all those pockets doubling as a photographers vest and all smile.Maybe one of those 110 cameras you get at the toy store in the little plastic surveillance toy kit lol.

Oct 27 05 05:58 pm Link

Model

SarahChristine

Mountain View, Arkansas, US

I'd like to be an Egyptian court dancer like in the days of Phaoroh. But I need a suggestion for the best place to buy a costume in the peninsula or N. Cal.

Oct 27 05 06:03 pm Link

Model

Ava Cavalli

Pensacola, Florida, US

I am going as Persephone and my friend is going as Hades...

Oct 27 05 06:30 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

SarahChristine wrote:
I'd like to be an Egyptian court dancer like in the days of Phaoroh. But I need a suggestion for the best place to buy a costume in the peninsula or N. Cal.

Belly dancer shop smile
And might I extend an offer to do some shots of you in that costume sometime smile
Sounds like it could be fun.

Oct 27 05 06:35 pm Link

Model

Digital Tracy

Oakland, California, US

SarahChristine wrote:

There is a place called the House of Humor in Redwood City that carries a lot of costume related stuff.

For me, I am thinking maybe some sort of punk cyborg

Oct 27 05 06:40 pm Link

Model

Mighty Mouse

Warren, New Jersey, US

I'm going to be Alice in Wonderland

Oct 27 05 06:43 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Lydia M wrote:
I'm going to be a pirate and/or zorra. (Can't decide yet)

Zorro with a hook. Interesting twist smile

-makes Z motion with make believe sword......followed by a loud ARGHHH matey!"

Oct 27 05 06:47 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

SarahChristine wrote:

There is also Evangelines in Old Sac. The best halloween costume shop in the area this time of year and it isnt all cheesy stuff. they do have nice stuff made to last.

Oct 27 05 06:48 pm Link

Model

xrhapsodiex

New York, New York, US

I'm going to be a Beer Wench!

Oct 27 05 06:51 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

In that case, I'm going as a beer...um...patron.

Oct 27 05 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

xrhapsodiex wrote:
I'm going to be a Beer Wench!

okok, costume idea change. I am now going as a beer mug handle!

Oct 27 05 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/ed2oh9/bk.jpg

Is that a scary enough costume for you?  tongue

Nov 04 05 03:20 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/ssg54/boo.jpg
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/ssg54/image_274780.jpg

hahaha lol smile

Nov 04 05 03:28 pm Link

Model

Memi Haute

I had three different costumes for different situations.

I went to a Halloween party with my mum at Dave & Busters as a Gothic Ballerina.
I wore my Wishing Dress (Christine wears it during the cemetary scene in Phantom of the Opera) at school.
And on Halloween I had a haunted house and dressed as the Phantom's/Corpse Bride. smile

Nov 11 05 06:53 pm Link