Forums > General Industry > The tribe has spoken....

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

That's what I like about this place, well, besides the talent and lighthearted conversations, management listens..

Three cheers for Tyler!!!  Thanks for banning CI so quickley!

May 16 05 11:23 pm Link

Photographer

Visual Edge

Fenton, Michigan, US

That was fast. Nice to see quick action!

May 16 05 11:25 pm Link

Model

Model Mayhem

El Segundo, California, US

LOL.  Glad I checked the site before passing out tongue

May 16 05 11:25 pm Link

Model

ProfileInactive

Flint, Michigan, US

YEEEAAH!!  Damn that WAS fast.  that happened quicker than Deviantart's punishment.

I wonder how mister CI is handling this lil' turn of events.

May 16 05 11:26 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

WOW! That was a cranky troll/fake there! It was funny for a few minutes! Fast work on it, thanks Tyler! Every so often a patient escapes from the mental institution and gets their hands on a laptop with stock images! ROFLMAO!

May 16 05 11:26 pm Link

Model

Model Mayhem

El Segundo, California, US

Ohhh... he just got started?  I should have let him have fun for at least a couple of hours tongue

jk..... sorta

May 16 05 11:28 pm Link

Photographer

BlackSkyPhoto

Danville, California, US

Thats why we can officially police ourselves... we did good there...

Thou most will not be as obvious... Maybe if I put up an entire profile with Ansel's work in it and said I was him that would work..

May 16 05 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

BlueTree Images

Nashville, Tennessee, US

If you use Ansel's color work, no one would know...

What's to keep this guy from coming back with a new profile?

May 16 05 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

BlackSkyPhoto

Danville, California, US

Nothing sadly..

May 16 05 11:33 pm Link

Photographer

BlackSkyPhoto

Danville, California, US

Posted by Brent Burzycki: 
Nothing sadly..

Thou quick action on our parts is what will keep frauds like that off the site..

May 16 05 11:33 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Nothing sadly..

well no, i am sure tyler can block his IP address..so he'll have to find another computer..

May 16 05 11:34 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Thats why we can officially police ourselves... we did good there...

Thou most will not be as obvious... Maybe if I put up an entire profile with Ansel's work in it and said I was him that would work..

No Brent, try one of the Westons's ... like Ed, Cole or Bret ... they shot some models and it "might" be slightly less obvious .. for a few minutes longer! LOL

Actually I live very close to Adams and the Weston's territory ... Carmel is only a few minutes drive and so I've been to the gallery and seen much of their work ... but this troll might try it! Should be giving anyone ideas ...  LOL

May 16 05 11:34 pm Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Posted by Tyler: 
Ohhh... he just got started?  I should have let him have fun for at least a couple of hours tongue

jk..... sorta

Why do we like you so much?

May 16 05 11:37 pm Link

Photographer

BlackSkyPhoto

Danville, California, US

Ok... I give I will just post my own stuff......

Bummer....

Oh how about web cam pics? can I post those..

Time to go to bed for me - my policing is done for tonight....

Thank Tyler for ousting the butt_hole.....

May 16 05 11:38 pm Link

Photographer

BlueTree Images

Nashville, Tennessee, US

It would have been fun to chew on his flesh for a couple more hours.  I'm just glad I happened to log on when I did.  I am gaining respect for this community on a daily basis.

May 16 05 11:40 pm Link

Photographer

Visual Edge

Fenton, Michigan, US

Bummer....

Only if there someone else's webcam...lol

May 16 05 11:40 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Bummer....

Hey! It's not that late here in California! What are you going to bed for? We might have another attempt by that troll while you are sleeping? OK, Hugh and I will beat up anymore trolls and fakes!  ... just for tonight! Ready to stand guard!  LOL

May 16 05 11:41 pm Link

Model

Wendi April

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Tyler: 

jk..... sorta

You're the sh*t Tyler...thanks!

May 16 05 11:42 pm Link

Photographer

BlackSkyPhoto

Danville, California, US

Well that might be premature....

Going to go sit in the hot tub.....

Its your watch brothers and sisters.....

Posted by Patrick Walberg: 

Bummer....

Hey! It's not that late here in California! What are you going to bed for? We might have another attempt by that troll while you are sleeping? OK, Hugh and I will beat up anymore trolls and fakes!  ... just for tonight! Ready to stand guard!  LOL

May 16 05 11:43 pm Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

He tried to come back as Gimpy with a pic of Saddam Hussain in his portfolio. But he got banned again. Poor guy ...... NOT! Some people just never learn.

May 17 05 06:03 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

*steps in*

Nothing interesting going on here.

*steps out*

May 17 05 06:06 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Newport News, Virginia, US

Posted by Alexandra Paris: 
He tried to come back as Gimpy with a pic of Saddam Hussain in his portfolio. But he got banned again. Poor guy ...... NOT! Some people just never learn.

Ha ha ha... she said "Gimpy..."

:::Reese chalks up kudo points on tally sheet for Alexandra:::

May 17 05 02:22 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I can read between the lines and figure out what this person did to get banned,  well most of it..

But for me and for the others that read and may have no clue to what this person did to get banned,  Can someone post in a simple way what this person did to get banned?

I know the business so I can figure out most of it but I would guess that some who read this will have no clue what so ever.

Good to see for such scum is betti bad,  betti, betti bad.

May 17 05 04:44 pm Link

Photographer

BlackSkyPhoto

Danville, California, US

Well - Posted 4 images that were clearly not his... well the web cam one might have been...

One of the images that clued me in was a pulitzer prize winning shot of a fire storm in Montana....

Thus the bashing began and I brought out my (C) stick and stuck it in his pie hole...

May 17 05 06:18 pm Link

Photographer

Aaron_H

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Well - Posted 4 images that were clearly not his... well the web cam one might have been...

One of the images that clued me in was a pulitzer prize winning shot of a fire storm in Montana....

Thus the bashing began and I brought out my (C) stick and stuck it in his pie hole...

Were they clearly the work of more than one photographer? Otherwise how do you know he wasn't the pulitzer prize winning photographer? There are plenty of photographers with well known published work whom post on internet forums. I have no idea who the guy was or what he posted, I missed it all. But I hope you had more to go on than that...

May 18 05 12:53 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Posted by Aaron_H: 

Were they clearly the work of more than one photographer? Otherwise how do you know he wasn't the pulitzer prize winning photographer? There are plenty of photographers with well known published work whom post on internet forums. I have no idea who the guy was or what he posted, I missed it all. But I hope you had more to go on than that...

The person was rude from the get go! He/she was caught red handed and blew a fuse. It was rather amusing actually! Over in a matter of minutes ... it was obviously someone coming here to troll. (to cause trouble!) You missed it!

May 18 05 12:59 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

i'm gone all day and i always miss the fun.  people getting banned, threads being locks.  i feel so out of it.

May 18 05 03:06 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

That's it.... I'm running out to get an 'Internet Forum Tivo' so that I can record and replay anything that I missed.

That is... did I miss anything?

May 18 05 08:22 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Newport News, Virginia, US

Whoa... ha ha ha...

:::Reese struggles to stop laughing as she writes kudo points for Brent on tally sheet:::

May 18 05 08:25 am Link