Forums > General Industry > 40 picture gallery.

Photographer

Uvision Media LLC

Central Square, New York, US

Ok this sucks for the life of me I can't figure out how some of you have 40 pictures in your gallery and I can't get more than 20? Am I stupid and not paying attention to something right in front of my face?

May 19 05 02:11 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

Because we are the bomb yo!

May 19 05 02:18 pm Link

Photographer

MRP-Photography

Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

Posted by Rafael  Alvarez: 
Ok this sucks for the life of me I can't figure out how some of you have 40 pictures in your gallery and I can't get more than 20? Am I stupid and not paying attention to something right in front of my face?

the first ones got all 50, some 40 and the ones who came too late got only 20 (like me)

May 19 05 02:23 pm Link

Photographer

Magic Image Photography

Temple City, California, US

YOU NEED TO GO AN KISS SOME TYLER ASS IF YOU WANT TO GET SOME MOE IMAGES TO POST ON YOUR PAGE. BUT THE FIRST 2200 MEMEMBERS GOT SOME EXTRAS HAHAHA I DID MY ASS KISS NOW IT S YOUR TURN HAHAH

May 19 05 02:27 pm Link

Model

Amy Davis

Weatherford, Texas, US

Don't feel bad.. I only got 20 images as well.. Guess we haven't been good boys and girls to get that yet! Keep up the great work!

Keep Smiling,
Amy

May 19 05 02:37 pm Link

Model

McKenzie

Fort Myers, Florida, US

You would have to talk to Matthew Grogan and/or Tyler.  The people that first signed up have the most room for pics...then as people started coming on to MM it started to get lower and lower.  This is how I understand it from talking to admin about it.  Hope this helps.

McKenzie

May 19 05 04:09 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

How do you make a link to the casting couch and make a map to my house?

May 19 05 04:13 pm Link

Photographer

AG Photo

Easton, Pennsylvania, US

Posted by McKenzie: 

You would have to talk to Matthew Grogan and/or Tyler.  The people that first signed up have the most room for pics...then as people started coming on to MM it started to get lower and lower.  This is how I understand it from talking to admin about it.  Hope this helps.

McKenzie

You're right McKenzie...the reason for the numbers not being entirely equal amongst everyone, is that the site grew much faster than was expected. The adjustment was made to keep the bandwidth usage and storage costs somewhat more manageable. That's the only reason some have more than others...timing, pure and simple. Twenty free images of up to 600kb each is still a bargain, no matter how you slice it.

There is the hope in the future, each person will be allowed more, but there is no immediate plans for such upgrades to the system.

May 19 05 11:37 pm Link

Model

Amber Dawn - Indiana

Salem, Indiana, US

The longer you're on the site the more pictures you can have on your MM site. Well, from what I heard atleast.

May 20 05 12:30 am Link

Photographer

Stuart Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

why do you need MORE than 20? Isnt that a fair representation of your work?

May 20 05 12:32 am Link

Photographer

p h o t o f a s h i o n

London, England, United Kingdom

Posted by Capt Stu Beans: 
why do you need MORE than 20? Isnt that a fair representation of your work? 

Thats very true....in fact i have 20 extra spaces that i dont use....so if admin wants them back to offer them to others they are more than welcome wink

May 20 05 12:41 am Link

Model

Amber Dawn - Indiana

Salem, Indiana, US

20 pictures is fine for me. This is why I put up my additional website link so others can see more of my work. Just put up an additional site and you have no worries (Even though some people don't check them out).

May 20 05 12:43 am Link