Forums > Photography Talk > Band Pictures, need lots of help!!!

Photographer

DanaK Photography

New York, New York, US

I have recently been asked to get on board with a band producer. He has close to 20 bands. I need advice on how to make my photos stand out. The producer prefers studio shots to on location. I have a backdrop, but only have hot lights. I don't want to just go out and buy a bunch of stuff that I don't need. What should I get to make the most out of my studio. Also, what other things should I consider while shooting? 
What should I charge and how do I handle copyright. I have an idea about some of this, but I would love some feedback. Any advice would be greatly apprieciated!!

Aug 27 07 01:52 pm Link

Photographer

Al Perry

Roy, Utah, US

Unless all of the bands are statues, you will need a decent set of flashes.  Ritz sells a medium power set (2 600w) with umbrella, softbox, stands, etc for under $1000.  You need to set the lites back far enough so as to lite the whole band.  You will need some of those square storage boxes to use as seats.  An old coffee table with a cloth over it will do the same.Most bands I have shot seem to like really tight shots.  I sometimes shoot just the lead guitar fingers and a few strings.  A 45 degree angle of the lead vocal with a mike in his face is also good.

Aug 27 07 02:04 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Heaps

Austin, Texas, US

What ever you do...DO NOT DO THESE THINGS! I've promoted bands for years, and toured with many.  These are the most common things I've seen where people are being extremely generic.  And I mean, hundreds of bands do these!

Top ten worst band shots ever, mostly because they are overdone!

10) Have them all point at the lens...
9) Running and jumping into the frame...
8) Sunglasses shots, don't do sunglasses shots.
7) Girls everywhere around their legs... (Unless girl band, limitless potential there!)
6) Sitting on Motorbikes or Hotrod.
5) All passed out around a bunch of beer cans/bottles etc...
4) All playing with some type of raw meat, or like material.
3) Sitting on the stairs together!
2) Please don't have them line-up against a Brick Wall!
1) NEVER HAVE THEM STAND ON RAILROAD TRACKS!!!!

Obviously these ideas can be reproduced well, and genre plays a huge part of styling but I've literally seen these top 10 shots listed at least a hundred times with each major tour booker office I've sat in.  They are repeated constantly, and often poorly.

This at least made me chuckle...have fun with your shoot.

Aug 27 07 02:17 pm Link

Photographer

DanaK Photography

New York, New York, US

That is great!! You mean, everyone doesn't want to stand against a brick wall or sit on steps? I have to delete half my pics now, oh yeah, and the rail road tracks.  Love it!!

Aug 27 07 02:20 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Mills

Hermiston, Oregon, US

All I have, based on what little you've said, is more questions.

Have you asked this producer on what basis he chose you?

Have you seen photos of the bands he produces (promotes?)?

Have you ever photographed a group of people in your studio?

Do you know how to control shadows on your backdrop?

By hot lights, do you mean you only have flood lamps?

Aug 27 07 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

DanaK Photography

New York, New York, US

Steve Mills wrote:
All I have, based on what little you've said, is more questions.

Have you asked this producer on what basis he chose you?

Have you seen photos of the bands he produces (promotes?)?

Have you ever photographed a group of people in your studio?

Do you know how to control shadows on your backdrop?

By hot lights, do you mean you only have flood lamps?

I sought the producer out and he likes my work and said that they need another photographer. He will be sending my one band as a trial run to see how it goes. Yes, I have seen some photos of pands that he produces. They are good, but I think I can step up to it. I just want to gather all the information and advice that I can ahead of time so that I blow him away with that first band. I have not set up my studio yet, I am getting ready to move and will be setting it up in a garage. I have done mostly on location stuff in the past and am not expanding my knowledge of studio work (check out my first studio shoot, the first few pics in my port.)  I know some about controling light and shadows, but that is part of what I am still trying to learn. I will not be doing this shoot for about 3 more weeks so I am trying to learn as much as I can before that time.  I have a 3 light kit from Ritz. What I mean by hot lights is that they are not stobe. That is what I used in those studio shoots that I have in my port with the silvertone backdrop.

Aug 27 07 02:55 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Mills

Hermiston, Oregon, US

Your experience level and equipment sounds so very much like where I was about the late 80's or so. I started out with a set of Smith Victor floods and stands that I had bought through Sears and Roebuck, believe it or not, which I carried around from job to job in their neat little cardboard case. smile Yeah, this is taking me down a path I had almost forgotten.

Of primary importance, if you want this to be less error and more trial, is to set up your lights, whatever you use, and get a working knowledge of the relationship between background, subjects, camera position, and angles of shadows. The distance between the subject and the background can be the hardest thing to control, while at the same time it's vital to where the shadows fall.

Next to that, learn how far from your subjects you need to be in order to make them fit your backdrop. I'm thinking that in a garage setting, you might want to set your camera outside in the driveway. Seriously. It takes a lot of distance to avoid problems. Even a 12' paper backdrop is tough in a tight space.

If you can afford to drop a couple hundred bucks, get some simple monolight strobes with modeling lamps. The floods work, but they are so harsh and cause people to squint a lot. This would be the biggest step away from almost certain disappointment. Floods are ok for still life, but they are not people friendly. Opt for strobes as soon as you can afford them.

Aug 27 07 03:36 pm Link

Photographer

DanaK Photography

New York, New York, US

Steve Mills wrote:
Your experience level and equipment sounds so very much like where I was about the late 80's or so. I started out with a set of Smith Victor floods and stands that I had bought through Sears and Roebuck, believe it or not, which I carried around from job to job in their neat little cardboard case. smile Yeah, this is taking me down a path I had almost forgotten.

Of primary importance, if you want this to be less error and more trial, is to set up your lights, whatever you use, and get a working knowledge of the relationship between background, subjects, camera position, and angles of shadows. The distance between the subject and the background can be the hardest thing to control, while at the same time it's vital to where the shadows fall.

Next to that, learn how far from your subjects you need to be in order to make them fit your backdrop. I'm thinking that in a garage setting, you might want to set your camera outside in the driveway. Seriously. It takes a lot of distance to avoid problems. Even a 12' paper backdrop is tough in a tight space.

If you can afford to drop a couple hundred bucks, get some simple monolight strobes with modeling lamps. The floods work, but they are so harsh and cause people to squint a lot. This would be the biggest step away from almost certain disappointment. Floods are ok for still life, but they are not people friendly. Opt for strobes as soon as you can afford them.

Thank you, I am actually ready to buy the proper lighting. I have about $1000 to spend, what do you think would be my best investment?

Aug 27 07 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

Perish Photography

El Paso, Texas, US

Mark Heaps wrote:

HEY I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK! haha.

umm make sure you get paid up front for any shoots you do. i learned the hard way from working with a rap record label.

just be creative man. use their music to inspire you for shoots.

as for lighting you can get cheaper from alien bees, and if your shooting outside in the sun of course just use the sunlight.

as for copyright, if they are employing you, (i.e. if your on pay roll you get a check and a w-2 form) they will retain the copyrights. if its on a case by case contract by contract basis you will retain rights and you can negotiate usage rights.

good luck!

Aug 27 07 04:05 pm Link

Photographer

GCobb Photography

Southaven, Mississippi, US

DanaK Photography wrote:

Thank you, I am actually ready to buy the proper lighting. I have about $1000 to spend, what do you think would be my best investment?

Shadows will hurt you as much as anything.  If you have to, get friends or family members to stand up and you can test with them.  Two things I'd think of to add to that killer list up there is that you don't want them all posing the same way.  You don't want them linebacking the camera either.

Get something in writing relating to what the guy is going to use the images for.  I'm sure they'll be published, used for posters, CD sleeves or whatever.  I'd factor in how well known the bands are, whether they're making $500 a gig or $40,000 and base my fees on that.  On a few things I have printed I asked that I have photo credit on whatever it was too.  One band I have shot for almost a year asked to use my images on a CD sleeve.  I told them $100 a picture and they went to Glamour Shots to have some generic work done instead of accepting my offer.  Sucks to be them right now I guess.

Aug 27 07 04:10 pm Link

Photographer

Cgr

Miami, Arizona, US

Doesn't sound to me like you are ready for this shoot. I could be wrong I have no idea what your timeline looks like but it seems to me that there is a lot of work with very little equipment.
https://img9.modelmayhem.com/070711/22/4695a346a9566_m.jpg

Aug 27 07 04:14 pm Link

Photographer

DanaK Photography

New York, New York, US

Thanks for all the help, keep it coming. I will add that I have 3 weeks to prepare for my first shoot, so I am trying to gather all the info I can and get my equipment in order. I have a couple local bands that are going to pose for me for practice.

Aug 27 07 04:19 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

Find railroad tracks running alongside a brick wall, and you're all set.    Maybe throw in some caution tape to mix overused cliches?  big_smile

You will definitely need strobes; you may wish to consider renting a studio instead of trying to do it in your garage.  First, it will look more professional (and you can add the costs into the fee you charge going forward).   Second, it will be cheaper (normally) than buying the equipment up front before you know that there's revenue behind the purchase.   Third, you will likely find more backgrounds/set possibilities than you'd be able to whip together on short notice.   Lastly, isn't is damned hot in your garage?   Anyone I took in my garage to shoot would have to sit on blocks of ice.

https://img9.modelmayhem.com/070801/02/46b03d7acf367.jpg

Aug 27 07 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

DanaK Photography

New York, New York, US

Joe Tomasone wrote:
Find railroad tracks running alongside a brick wall, and you're all set.    Maybe throw in some caution tape to mix overused cliches?  big_smile

You will definitely need strobes; you may wish to consider renting a studio instead of trying to do it in your garage.  First, it will look more professional (and you can add the costs into the fee you charge going forward).   Second, it will be cheaper (normally) than buying the equipment up front before you know that there's revenue behind the purchase.   Third, you will likely find more backgrounds/set possibilities than you'd be able to whip together on short notice.   Lastly, isn't is damned hot in your garage?   Anyone I took in my garage to shoot would have to sit on blocks of ice.

https://img9.modelmayhem.com/070801/02/46b03d7acf367.jpg

I am going to get stobes. That is a good idea, how would I go about renting a studio? I have not moved yet, I was planing on putting an air unit in the garage. I am still playing with ideas, so I appriciate the options.

Aug 27 07 04:42 pm Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

I haven't shot bands for a long time. Back in the mid 70's to mid 80's I worked for a number of entertainment magazine and shot many bands. Some you have probably either see or heard.

Bands are like fingerprints. Now two are alike, at least none that want to make it big. Originality is the most important ingredient of a bands success.

Originality is what you must provide. Not saying you won't need strobes but don't get sucked into studio shots that have been done to death. You may never need a studio or strobes.

I'd suggest you find out what types of bands you're expected to work with. If possible go see the bands, listen to their music, talk with the band members. As creative people in their own right I'm almost positive they themselves have a pretty good idea as to the image they wish to project. Do a little brainstorming first before buy equipment that will only produce the same old shots.

Be original and most of all BE CREATIVE! The band members will certainly understand and appreciate the effort.

Aug 27 07 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

DanaK Photography wrote:
That is a good idea, how would I go about renting a studio?

Google, or check/post in the MM Market for a studio that's available for rent. 

DanaK Photography wrote:
I have not moved yet, I was planing on putting an air unit in the garage.

Well, keep in mind that most garages have zero insulation, so it will be hard to keep the cold in and the heat out - meaning you'll need a much bigger A/C unit than a small window style one - and it will likely be cranking the entire time it's on during the day, which will show up as a nice bump in your electric bill. 

I'd look into dedicating a room in your new place as a studio instead, unless you plan to convert the garage into living space with insulation, interior walls, etc.

Figure you'll need at the absolute minimum a 20x15 foot space to put up a roll of 12' seamless (or a muslin) and shoot - and that limits your creativity horribly since you are limited in where you can place your lights.    More realistic is 20'w x 15'd, and the larger you go from there the better off you are.

Higher ceilings will also help from a lighting perspective, and most garages are usually low - but compensate by usually having dark surfaces that will help contain reflections.

Aug 27 07 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

KAYZPHOTOZ

MOORESTOWN, New Jersey, US

Calumet rents sets. I rented a flash unit before I bought it.

Aug 27 07 05:39 pm Link

Photographer

Derek Ridgers

London, England, United Kingdom

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:
I haven't shot bands for a long time. Back in the mid 70's to mid 80's I worked for a number of entertainment magazine and shot many bands. Some you have probably either see or heard.

Bands are like fingerprints. Now two are alike, at least none that want to make it big. Originality is the most important ingredient of a bands success.

Originality is what you must provide. Not saying you won't need strobes but don't get sucked into studio shots that have been done to death. You may never need a studio or strobes.

I'd suggest you find out what types of bands you're expected to work with. If possible go see the bands, listen to their music, talk with the band members. As creative people in their own right I'm almost positive they themselves have a pretty good idea as to the image they wish to project. Do a little brainstorming first before buy equipment that will only produce the same old shots.

Be original and most of all BE CREATIVE! The band members will certainly understand and appreciate the effort.

I think most of your sugestions are fine Frank but I would take issue with asking the bands themselves what they want.  I'd say that's route one to telling them you don't know what you're doing.  And it's also a great way to producing some very boring photos.

Personally I think you can ignore almost all advice if what you do is done in an interesting enough way.  Photographers like Mark Seliger or Anton Corbijn could take any of the cliches already referred to and still make great photos.  Brick walls, sunglasses and everything.

(Thinking about it, maybe not caution tape though).

The biggest problem I think you'll have is engaging the minds of the musicians long enough for you to do a decent job.  Irrespective of who is actually paying for the session, some bands might give you two hours, some may only give you two minutes.

So often you have to make sure you do something very special very quickly.

Aug 27 07 05:59 pm Link

Photographer

lacephoto

Oakland, California, US

And how do I photoshop them after?

As someone pointed it out, you may not be ready for this.  So if you have a short time, practice with strobes.  Hot lights in a garage will have them all sweating like hogs. 

Might be a  better idea to let the shoot go, then to loose a client because of the final product.  Lessons I learned.  Don't bite more than you can chew. 

While some people can pull this off with hot light, stobes is the best way to go if you use your garage.  Remember that human  bodies also give off heat, so with your hot lights it might reach more than 100 F real fast.

As pointed out rent a studio to practice, becuase if you have never used studio strobes, you cant practice on your clients.  If you can get models to practice with strobe,  use props to practice with stobes.  Just my simple thoughts.

Aug 27 07 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

Fungi Photography

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Set down a plan BEFORE the band arrives.   Have three or four different images in your head, then draw on the creativity of the band itself to finalize the process.

Also, try stepping way out of typical perspective.   There are only so many "poses" you can trick people into doing.    But that doesn't stop you from shooting it while holding your camera up at roof level on the end of your tripod, or laying on the floor.

I won't bother you with digging out any of my band stuff....   But don't be afraid to surf and steal concepts from others and then adapt them to the band!

Aug 27 07 06:14 pm Link

Photographer

Kristine Kreations

Davis, California, US

A lot of bands should be able to help you and be the creative directors for their own shoots.  Afterall, being a musician is a creative career!

You'll find that many already have an idea in their head- use their suggestions and put your own style into it.  Make sure they understand your take on it, though.  If your style means you need to change their concept significantly, let them know first.

And, please... stay away from those three cliches that have already been said- brick wall, stairs, and train tracks.  Unless the band is called the "Stairmasters", "Train Trackers", etc...

But one "cliche" that I think always works is using a wide angle or even fisheye for some environment/outdoor shots.

Aug 27 07 06:14 pm Link

Photographer

DanaK Photography

New York, New York, US

This is all such great advice. I am definatly taking all of it in.

Aug 27 07 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

Derek Ridgers

Kristine Kreations wrote:
A lot of bands should be able to help you and be the creative directors for their own shoots.

See, the operative word here is "should."

IMVHO they probably won't.  For a start, mostly they don't want to be there.  And many of them don't have a clue.  The ones that do have ideas are usually of the deeply tedious cliche variety.  Like brick walls and railway tracks.  That's why they're musicians and we're the photographers.

The problem is, once you ask them, can you then ignore what they say they want?

Furthermore, even if you produce what they said they wanted exactly, when they see it they may decide it wasn't what they wanted.

And whose fault will it be then?

Aug 27 07 06:29 pm Link

Photographer

August1975

Los Angeles, California, US

Mark Heaps wrote:
What ever you do...DO NOT DO THESE THINGS! I've promoted bands for years, and toured with many.  These are the most common things I've seen where people are being extremely generic.  And I mean, hundreds of bands do these!

Top ten worst band shots ever, mostly because they are overdone!

10) Have them all point at the lens...
9) Running and jumping into the frame...
8) Sunglasses shots, don't do sunglasses shots.
7) Girls everywhere around their legs... (Unless girl band, limitless potential there!)
6) Sitting on Motorbikes or Hotrod.
5) All passed out around a bunch of beer cans/bottles etc...
4) All playing with some type of raw meat, or like material.
3) Sitting on the stairs together!
2) Please don't have them line-up against a Brick Wall!

Obviously these ideas can be reproduced well, and genre plays a huge part of styling but I've literally seen these top 10 shots listed at least a hundred times with each major tour booker office I've sat in.  They are repeated constantly, and often poorly.

This at least made me chuckle...have fun with your shoot.

hahaha, awesome list, I had a flash of like damn I don't even know how many bands did one or a combinations of these poses / setups.

Wicked list.

Aug 27 07 06:30 pm Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

Derek Ridgers wrote:
I think most of your sugestions are fine Frank but I would take issue with asking the bands themselves what they want.  I'd say that's route one to telling them you don't know what you're doing.

I'm a bit surprised at that statement. After a long time of aiming my camera at people I have found it a good idea to see what's on their mind rather than not asking a few basic questions. I'v alway hated walking into a dark room without a flashlight and being asked for directions. But that's just me!

Aug 27 07 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Blessing

Caledonia, Michigan, US

Hrm I only shot one band in the past... I wonder if I broke one of the cardinal rule.

Vivitar 283 and a house lamp.

https://www.karlblessing.com/v/people/belair_color/.jpg

Aug 27 07 07:57 pm Link

Photographer

Derek Ridgers

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:

I'm a bit surprised at that statement. After a long time of aiming my camera at people I have found it a good idea to see what's on their mind rather than not asking a few basic questions. I'v alway hated walking into a dark room without a flashlight and being asked for directions. But that's just me!

The problem, as I see it Frank, is that a lot of musicians have huge egos and an over inflated view of their own abilities.  And once you ask them what they want, it's always that much harder to then back out of it, if it sounds pathetically cliched. 

Especially if they're well known, household names.  Once they've spoken, that's what they must have.

Then, if the photos are terrible, it's only ever your fault never theirs.

IMVHO a lot of musicians are surprisingly very visually unsophisticated.  Unless they're also photographers - like Michael Stipe or Dave Stewart.  Or, I suppose, well known collectors like Elton John.

They should not give you much trouble.  Or, at least, not with the photographic ideas.  Maybe other things.

Aug 27 07 08:15 pm Link

Photographer

NerdDogStudio

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

I like what this guy does with bands

http://www.widelec.org/foto_by_dave_hill,id,1178.html

Go to the last few sets of images...(its NOT just his style, but the approach and ideas behind the images as well)

Aug 27 07 08:24 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Blessing

Caledonia, Michigan, US

*double post*

Aug 27 07 08:24 pm Link

Photographer

jabberpics

Savannah, Georgia, US

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/jabranst/album.jpg

have fun with it if you do decide to do it.......this was actually shot up against a concrete wall.

it can be tough to get all the members in sync to pay attention.

JB

Aug 27 07 08:34 pm Link

Photographer

JimGL

New York, New York, US

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:

More importantly, bands are gonna tell the photographer want THEY want.  Most are so keenly aware of image that they come to the table with a pretty concise idea of branding an imagery.

Aug 27 07 08:38 pm Link

Photographer

JimGL

New York, New York, US

DanaK Photography wrote:
I have recently been asked to get on board with a band producer. He has close to 20 bands. I need advice on how to make my photos stand out. The producer prefers studio shots to on location. I have a backdrop, but only have hot lights. I don't want to just go out and buy a bunch of stuff that I don't need. What should I get to make the most out of my studio. Also, what other things should I consider while shooting? 
What should I charge and how do I handle copyright. I have an idea about some of this, but I would love some feedback. Any advice would be greatly apprieciated!!

Most important to me would be hire a great assistant to help out.   Shooting multiple personalities leaves very little room for "oh, give me a few minutes to work it out".....
and if you don't know any great assistants, bring along a friend or two to help carry or set up stuff.  Makes you look more professional too.

Aug 27 07 08:40 pm Link

Photographer

Derek Ridgers

JimGL wrote:
More importantly, bands are gonna tell the photographer want THEY want.  Most are so keenly aware of image that they come to the table with a pretty concise idea of branding an imagery.

Okay well all I can say is that your experience is very different to mine.

In my experience the bands are very seldom paying for the session themselves and often they find doing any photos to be an imposition.

The want the finished product, they just don't want to facilitate it's being done.

Mostly the session will be commissioned and paid for by either (1) a record company, (2) a magazine or similar and (3) occasionally band management.  Personally I've never heard of it being commissioned by a bands producer before.

Either way, whoever is paying for it usually says what THEY want, and this could and often is subtly different to what the band want.

So - if the band turn up and you ask them what THEY want to do and it is different, you've given yourself the first problem.

Aug 27 07 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

DanaK Photography

New York, New York, US

Black and Blue wrote:
I like what this guy does with bands

http://www.widelec.org/foto_by_dave_hill,id,1178.html

Go to the last few sets of images...(its NOT just his style, but the approach and ideas behind the images as well)

I have seen his work before, it is amazing? I know he must do a lot of photoshop work, how does he get his images to look like that? any advice there?

Aug 28 07 09:12 am Link

Photographer

DanaK Photography

New York, New York, US

Hey, while everyone is here and helping me out, please check out my images and let me know what I can improve on.
Thanks

Aug 28 07 09:13 am Link

Photographer

Ken Rieves Photography

Avon Lake, Ohio, US

I've shot several bands and each is different in the image they want to promote. For instance I recently shot some photos for a goth metal band (they are releasing their second CD) and they wanted dark, haunting photos. See the music section of my website for more examples of live performances and studio work.

https://www.kenrieves.com/misc/sf_duo1.jpg

and I did some headshots as well.

https://www.kenrieves.com/misc/damien_small.jpg
https://www.kenrieves.com/misc/chuck_small.jpg
https://www.kenrieves.com/misc/ryne_small.jpg
https://www.kenrieves.com/misc/steve_small.jpg

Aug 28 07 10:59 am Link

Photographer

Kelvin Hammond

Billings, Montana, US

Karl Blessing wrote:
Hrm I only shot one band in the past... I wonder if I broke one of the cardinal rule.

Vivitar 283 and a house lamp.

https://www.karlblessing.com/v/people/belair_color/.jpg

Dude, you totally stole Helmut Newton's lighting scheme (except for the house light).

wink

Aug 28 07 11:19 am Link

Photographer

Mark Heaps

Austin, Texas, US

DanaK Photography wrote:
That is great!! You mean, everyone doesn't want to stand against a brick wall or sit on steps? I have to delete half my pics now, oh yeah, and the rail road tracks.  Love it!!

ha ha ha, sorry didn't mean to kill your direction...isn't funny that everyone, including myself, have gone down that road...bad, bad, photographers.

Aug 28 07 11:31 am Link

Photographer

Mark Heaps

Austin, Texas, US

in a serious follow up...I would highly suggest asking the band who their top 5 favorite bands are for image and style that they think is comparable to their own.  Look up those bands promo shots on the web, they aren't hard to find usually, and find a new creative twist on that genre.

Our last band promo shots involved us all at an outdoor diner at night and some other night shooting.  And yes, we did a brick wall...see I'm guilty of one of the many sins. Although interesting lighting can help save you from the sin...

http://www.myspace.com/point3

check out bands on myspace and you'll find lots of great examples of good and bad promo-photography.

Aug 28 07 11:37 am Link

Photographer

DanaK Photography

New York, New York, US

I just ordered an AlienBees 1600 and softbox

Aug 28 07 01:34 pm Link