Spokane, Washington, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

She is "17"!!

no shit?? gee thanks for telling me.

Aug 31 07 07:33 pm Link

Photographer

richard boswell

New York, New York, US

not sure the same rules apply in france ...

r

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

She is "17"!!

Aug 31 07 07:34 pm Link

Model

_ALMUR_

San Francisco, California, US

the bigger the bags the lower they sag?

Aug 31 07 07:36 pm Link

Model

notMe

Maitri - permanent station of India, Sector claimed by Norway, Antarctica

no kidding

i think some folks are simply unfamiliar with what a natural boob is supposed to look like- oh wait, a natural and unbound, unbridled, un-bra'd breast!! breasts come in every shape and size, just the like the rest of our bodies- and tend toward the beautiful! I've nursed three babies for a total of 5 years, I'm not perky but I've been told on numerous occassions about the beauty of my breasts.
Don't sweat the haters- they will ALWAYS be around.
love yourself doll!

Aug 31 07 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Devon Marie wrote:

You didn't know that criticizing a woman's body would be offensive, that looking older than you are is a "sensitive issue?" Do you live in an alternate universe where people don't have feelings and it's acceptable to ask a 17-year old girl a question about her boobs and her age? Good lord, your defense is making me think you are less intelligent than before.

No, I really had no idea that a person would be sensitive if they look older or anything else. It may just be I am use to working with people in the acting industry, and no one is sensitive at all.

I do find now that I am realizing people on here aren't exactly working in the industry, and find that they are offended easily.

I'm a very confident man, and people around me are the same, so it never occured to me that others in the real world of model and acting would be.

You mention that you are starting to think that I am les intellignet than before. That doesn't bother me at all, or would it anyone else who is confident in who they are.

I never have any problem asking people what something means, even as simple as my question of what OP and

Aug 31 07 07:39 pm Link

Photographer

Skydancer Photos

Santa Cruz, California, US

Alexandria M. wrote:

OK beautiful. It's time to get off the boards and get in front of my camera! wink

Aug 31 07 07:39 pm Link

Model

_ALMUR_

Skydancer wrote:

OK beautiful. It's time to get off the boards and get in front of my camera! wink

ha can you tell i'm bored out of my mind

Aug 31 07 07:40 pm Link

Photographer

Ray Cornett

Sacramento, California, US

richard boswell wrote:
wow i thought this would have happened long before page 2 ...

r

It did about half way down on page 1
"FootNote Photography-

i will be happy to look at all your bewbs and tell you how purdy they are."

Aug 31 07 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

She is "17"!!

Age accepted after I have been corrected, and I am no longer ignorant to compare the shape of a womans breast to her age.

Aug 31 07 07:45 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Fortenberry

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

What did I miss??????
I hate missin a boobie on a Friday.

LOL.

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Alexandria M. wrote:

That is funny. I haven't heard that one.

Photographer

Ray Cornett

Sacramento, California, US

Alexandria M. wrote:

Thank God my coffee got down my throat before I saw this.

Aug 31 07 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yourphotographer wrote:
No, I really had no idea that a person would be sensitive if they look older or anything else. It may just be I am use to working with people in the acting industry, and no one is sensitive at all.

I do find now that I am realizing people on here aren't exactly working in the industry, and find that they are offended easily.

"Aren't exactly working in the acting industry"?  What industry is that, and why do you think that working in it would cause someone to welcome an unsolicited critique of their body parts?  Is there something about actresses that makes them immune to insensitive criticism of their looks?  (Before you answer, I have repped hundreds of actresses, and I know the truth.)

You have a positive genius for getting the wrong message from things that are said, and for projecting guilt onto others for the insensitive things that you do.

It's very hard for me to imagine a person of your age thinking that your note was acceptable, no matter what the last half of it said, and no matter what industry you think you are in.

If you do anything - anthing at all - at this point other than apologize for your profound ignorance and insensitivity, and graciously back out of the thread without even hinting at anyone else's claimed inadequacies, you are compounding an already serious problem that you have created for yourself.

A word to the wise.

Aug 31 07 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

Kristine Kreations

Davis, California, US

I guess the boob police are out in full force.

Aug 31 07 07:47 pm Link

Model

mondazechild

this is why I wish one could search for a username to see the users postings .................... sigh

Aug 31 07 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Fortenberry

I was here early..........................

Aug 31 07 07:51 pm Link

Photographer

Rich Davis

Gulf Breeze, Florida, US

TXPhotog wrote:

"Aren't exactly working in the acting industry"?  What industry is that, and why do you think that working in it would cause someone to welcome an unsolicited critique of their body parts?  Is there something about actresses that makes them immune to insensitive criticism of their looks?  (Before you answer, I have repped hundreds of actresses, and I know the truth.)

You have a positive genius for getting the wrong message from things that are said, and for projecting guilt onto others for the insensitive things that you do.

It's very hard for me to imagine a person of your age thinking that your note was acceptable, no matter what the last half of it said, and no matter what industry you think you are in.

If you do anything - anthing at all - at this point other than apologize for your profound ignorance and insensitivity, and graciously back out of the thread without even hinting at anyone else's claimed inadequacies, you are compounding an already serious problem that you have created for yourself.

A word to the wise.

Ditto!

Aug 31 07 07:52 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Huni your absolutely gorgeous don't worry bout what an idiot says!

Aug 31 07 07:54 pm Link

Photographer

Distortion Forge

Camas, Washington, US

LOL @ this thread.

She didn't 'out' anyone. He outed himself!

Aug 31 07 07:56 pm Link

Model

_ALMUR_

yourphotographer wrote:

That is funny. I haven't heard that one.

oh you know, just made it up, yeah i'm a hoot

Aug 31 07 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

TXPhotog wrote:

If you do anything - anthing at all - at this point other than apologize for your profound ignorance and insensitivity, and graciously back out of the thread without even hinting at anyone else's inadequacies, you are compounding an already serious problem that you have created for yourself.

A word to the wise.

Tex, I would not apologize for something I was ignorant about unless it warranted it, and this certainly doesn't. I have mentioned twice above that I was ignorant to a woman's breast in relation to her age.

I'm aware that a lot of people look up to you, Tex, as some type of expert on here, but I don't, and once again, do not have a need to apologize, regardless if you consider your word wise, because I have done nothing wrong but have been ignorant about a womans breasts.

My message to her was not a critique on her portfolio in any way, shape or form, and for you or anyone else to contrive it as such, is totally ignorant on your part, but I do not expect an apology from you either.

I don't expect an apology from anyone on here who felt they needed to voice their opinion, regardless if it was in a negative or positive sense.

The only one on here who actually made sense was someone called Reven. She explained exactly to me about a woman's breast and how it was a sensitive issue.

I have taken her information and suggestion and have learned from it. That is a positive form of communication.

Not everyone in this World is going to apologize for what they have done or said. You may even check that with a few returning Iraqi, Veteran's. I never heard one apology about Viet Nam, so do I remain waiting? Of course not. That would be pointless, just as this is pointless to explain something to you, because only going on assumption, but you have already made up your mind, and have no intention of opening your mind to what I write. smile

Aug 31 07 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Fortenberry

Aug 31 07 08:00 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Tex, now I recall why you are referred to as somewhat of an expert on here. Would you like to explain the meaning of a Vanity Press?

Aug 31 07 08:01 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

mondazechild wrote:
this is why I wish one could search for a username to see the users postings .................... sigh

If you could find my postings, you would find that none of them of been rude or disrespectful towards others. I'm sure Tex can do a little research and clarify what he means as me being a negative person in my postings.

Aug 31 07 08:03 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Fortenberry

I noticed that no one has commented on my photos since we started this thread. I guess I will just forget aboutit.

Aug 31 07 08:04 pm Link

Photographer

Rana X.

Boston, Massachusetts, US

yourphotographer wrote:
You are very kind to explain it to me, since I was very ignorant with the development of breasts. I will also take your suggestion and avoid mentioning breasts because I did not know it was such a sensitive issue.

you didnt know that? and you photograph women im assuming on a regular basis??
that seems like a lame excuse.

i dont understand why you felt the need to say that to the model in the first place, i highly doubt you are going to hire her based on location/distance.

you coming to some model you are not working with or hiring and saying that is like me messaging you out of the blue and saying something like ..."are you sure youve been shooting for 25 years because you pictures look a little amateurish and i thought if someone had been shooting that long their work should be or a higher caliber at this point??"

Aug 31 07 08:05 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

yourphotographer wrote:

I'm the boob that wrote that since you aren't suppose to out people. I think it was a fair question to ask since it did show sagging and I have not met anyone who sagged at such a young age, so I was matching age with sagging which now seems to be has no relation.

If you want to be really fair about the entire message to you, as I am not hiding myself from others on here, why don't you continue with posting the entire message. I think it really clearly show there was no intent at all in bringing harm to you that you would want your mommy with you, but took to the comfort of others on here.

So in all fairness, post the complete message, that includes that you are very pretty and you have a nice height, and should do very well. Including several other nice things that I commented about you.

I'm completely outraged! She's only 17, you don't say thing like that to a 17 yr. old. Completely unprofessional and disturbing!

Aug 31 07 08:06 pm Link

Model

mondazechild

Mark Fortenberry wrote:
I noticed that no one has commented on my photos since we started this thread. I guess I will just forget aboutit.

sigh ..okayyyyyyyy

i shall go comment - but you have so many to choose from!

big_smile Sioux Lily

Aug 31 07 08:09 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Distortion Forge wrote:
LOL @ this thread.

She didn't 'out' anyone. He outed himself!

You actually read the start of this. Yes, I feel that if a person is talking about someone, then the person should introduce who they are, and explain themselves before others regardless if the person in knocked down or not.

I take responsibility for what I wrote, and still feel I have done nothing wrong. This may be a case necessary for the termination of my account on here if the jury of my peers find it to be so, but if it is so, then I accept their decisions.

I once did give contacts to people I know in the industry so someone would know who I really was, but I quickly learned not to embarrass myself again with a wanna be model.

If anyone would like to meet in person, and spend a day with me going around to people who know who I am, I am open to that. I'm sure you have watched the people I know in films and on television. You probably have come across print and billboards of a certain model I know.

None of that really means anything on the internet, because it is a World were people can be whoever they want to be.

The one thing I can do is answer almost any question that someone would want to pose to me. If I don't know it, I certainly won't make up an answer. I accept the fact that no one can no everything, and I am confident with that.

Aug 31 07 08:10 pm Link

Photographer

F R Pearce

Greenville, South Carolina, US

He admitted he doesn't know what he's talking about, so that just negates his expertise in the matter. Don't let him get you down, your port is terrific! Keep up the great work and smile at bozos like him.

Aug 31 07 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Mark Fortenberry wrote:

I already checked your pictures before, and you have some really fine images of very attractive models. That comment can be placed on everyone of your pictures.

Aug 31 07 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Rana X. wrote:

you didnt know that? and you photograph women im assuming on a regular basis??
that seems like a lame excuse.

i dont understand why you felt the need to say that to the model in the first place, i highly doubt you are going to hire her based on location/distance.

you coming to some model you are not working with or hiring and saying that is like me messaging you out of the blue and saying something like ..."are you sure youve been shooting for 25 years because you pictures look a little amateurish and i thought if someone had been shooting that long their work should be or a higher caliber at this point??"

No, I have not been photographing models for 25 years. I joined MM in hopes of finding people to photograph, since what I do is completely different then photographing models.

Not everyone can do what I do, and I certainly know I will never be a great photographer with modeling. I have shot some runway shows on assignment, but that is about the extent of it, other then finding some willing subjects to photograph.

I would never claim or have I ever claimed I am the right one that someone should be photographed by. But at the same time, I know I can produce some very clean, sharp and simple images that any agent would want when considering a model for their files.

As for hiring someone, location would not put a limitations on it, if I was actually making money from it.

Read everything through, and note that I never implied I tried to critique her images. If I do when someone will ask for comments on their pictures, it is based from what I like of don't like.

If I based it on what I know to be in magazines, then I would say I have yet to come across anyone on here that I would say looks like a model in a magazine. I would not consider that being negative at all. That is only my opinion, and if others regarded my opinion, or anyone elses, then that would be foolish, because there are many actors who were told to quit because they didn't have it, but the succeeded anyway.

You may know one of them who had a popular show of girls on the beach as life guards. He had casting calls posted of what he wanted with regards to body shape, etc., but never required any acting skills from who replied.

He isn't a very good actor, but he did have a series, and did make a lot of money at it, regardless that his teacher told him to give it up, and concentrate on basketball because of his height.

Aug 31 07 08:22 pm Link

Photographer

Distortion Forge

Camas, Washington, US

Here, maybe this will simplify it a bit....

Would you go to some COMPLETELY random model's page, and just send her a message saying 'Hey, I noticed that you've got an enormous ass. Do you eat alot of cookies? I know alot of women with giant asses who eat alot of cookies.'

Now, remember that this is a kid you are talking to.

Aug 31 07 08:26 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Monisia wrote:

I'm completely outraged! She's only 17, you don't say thing like that to a 17 yr. old. Completely unprofessional and disturbing!

My inquire was about her real age because I was ignorant to the fact that a young woman can have breasts that are not firm. This was complete ignorance on my part and I have been corrected by a woman called Reven.

So to be fair, I did not believe the woman to be 17 years of age. I have noticed that people put up all different ages. I never meant for her to be offended, but once again, Reven let me know that females can be very sensitive to the subject of breasts.

I certainly did not mean for this to disturb you, and I hope that you will get through it. There are a lot of jerks out in the internet World, and today was my day of being a Jerk, purely because I was ignorant of a woman's body.

Aug 31 07 08:29 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Frank Pearce wrote:
He admitted he doesn't know what he's talking about, so that just negates his expertise in the matter. Don't let him get you down, your port is terrific! Keep up the great work and smile at bozos like him.

That is correct. I did not know what I was talking about, because I lacked the knowledge of a woman's body at different ages.

I certainly hope she would not seriously let it get her down. She does have a very nice port and is very pretty as my second paragraph indicated.

Aug 31 07 08:31 pm Link

Photographer

Distortion Forge

Camas, Washington, US

Have you:

a.) Been with only one woman in your entire life
b.) Never been with any women
c.) a or b AND you've never looked at naked pictures on the internet
d.) something else that would lead a 52 year old to not know the ins and outs of the most basic of anatomy?

Unless one of these are the case, then I have a very hard time believing that you didn't know what you were doing.

Aug 31 07 08:31 pm Link

Model

Devon Marie

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Distortion Forge wrote:

Would you go to some COMPLETELY random model's page, and just send her a message saying 'Hey, I noticed that you've got an enormous ass. Do you eat alot of cookies? I know alot of women with giant asses who eat alot of cookies.'

I have a big ass and I don't like cookies. Seriously.
I'm just helping to prove your point.....

Aug 31 07 08:35 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Sientje wrote:
Look what someone oh so kindly decided to leave in my inbox:

"In one of your photos, it shows part of your breast. My question is it shows your breasts are sagging, and you have your age as 17 years old. I don't know to much about these things, but if you are really 17 years old, aren't they suppose to still be firm until you get older."

I wish I had my mommy.

Some people man.

https://img9.modelmayhem.com/070810/01/46bc03ccca168_m.jpg

With cute peepers on a face like that and the long stems, the last thing I'd be interested in is your boobs. Sagging or, not. Show me your wardrobe Slick and let's go shooting in the city.

Aug 31 07 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

Daniel Riebe

Belgrade, Montana, US

Try this -

How would you feel if I walked up to your wife or daughter, and out of the blue say,"Gee, you would be real purtty if you didn't have such a fat ass."

That's how just about how every photographer and model on this site feels about what you have written.

And yes, you do need to make apologies to her.

Aug 31 07 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Distortion Forge wrote:

First off, I did not assume she was 17 years old because of what you know already. Secondly, when I wore the Green, I was 17 1/2 years old. Certainly a kid does not learn how to kill, so I do not consider someone 17 years old a kid.

Your question does not relate at all to what my message to her was. I would not send a message such as you wrote, because that is simply not right to do. It is without doubt a very malicious a callous thing to send to someone, and does not in any way have any resemblance to what I sent her.

Aug 31 07 08:37 pm Link