Forums > Photography Talk > does anyone know

Photographer

vantage

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

i need to find a model or two from southwest fla(naples, ftmyers.marco island)does anyone know of a model that might be looking to do some work?i cant seem to find anyone. thanks

Nov 26 05 07:58 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Try the Casting Calls forum.  (And when you do, make sure you put a location and compensatio in the subject line.  That makes it easy for the people looking for you to find you.)  https://modelmayhem.com/threads.php?forum_id=5

Also, try the Browse feature.  https://modelmayhem.com/browse.php?area=2

Nov 26 05 08:05 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

vantage wrote:
i need to find a model or two from southwest fla(naples, ftmyers.marco island)does anyone know of a model that might be looking to do some work?i cant seem to find anyone. thanks

the great ones aren't TFPers...and they're some great ones..several highly published fashion models and one Playmate of the month and one Penthouse pet of the month.

Nov 26 05 09:45 am Link

Photographer

vantage

come on tou would think that there would be a model in that area that wants to do some work.

Nov 26 05 10:07 am Link

Photographer

Picture This

Albuquerque, New Mexico, US

vantage wrote:
come on tou would think that there would be a model in that area that wants to do some work.

There probably are several models who want to work in that area.

I looked over your casting call and found it kind of self-defeating. You present yourself as a "nobody", don't mention anything about what's required or expected, and forgot to how much the pay rate is.

If I was a model, I would hesitate to work under those conditions.

You might think about editing your post, offering a little more about yourself as a professional photographer and what you are searching for for your images. Let potential models know they will be respected and professionally photographed, and mention a little of what you hope to shoot and how much moola the model can make.

You know, marketing is really important, not just to present your professional image but also to entice potential clients AND potential models. No one wants to work with a nobody. You have many nice shots in your portfolio - you are certainly not just some guy with a camera looking for kicks.

Get excited about what you do and what you are looking to create!

------------------------------------------
"Pro photographer seeks beach beauties for paid shoot in Florida!"

Do you have what it takes? Are you tanned and in great shape? Do you like to show off your physique?

Professional photographer seeks glamorous bikini models for paid shoot. $xxx for xxx time. Have fun and get paid creating beautiful images with me!"

Act now.. limited time offer!

Details:
Rate of pay: xxxx
Booking times and dates: xxxx
Costume/bikini requirements: xxxx
etc., etc.: xxxx

------------------------------------------

Something along those lines will get 'em interested. smile

Nov 26 05 10:48 am Link

Photographer

vantage