Forums > General Industry > Somebody missed the Clue-Bus....

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Posted by Eric Muss-Barnes: 
Well, ready for the end of the story?

She replied.

Her ENTIRE reply was as follows:

haha,

Including the comma. No other text.

Perhaps I am the one who "missed the clue-bus" because ... um ... I don't really get the joke. Although, it was entertaining while it lasted.

This girl is an idiot! Does she expect everyone to shoot with her and pay her? Please!

Jun 01 05 02:36 am Link

Model

Lady Atropos

Toledo, Ohio, US

LOL

Jun 01 05 07:43 am Link

Photographer

DJTalStudios

Seattle, Washington, US

OMG that is great! OK she needs to get out of the gene pool. Stupid people... they're multiplying at an alarming rate.

Oh now I have one more reason why I don't like Eric... Theda wants to have babies with him.

Jun 01 05 08:17 pm Link

Photographer

David Holloway

Liberty Lake, Washington, US

Posted by theda: 
Eric, I love you.  Have my babies.

Man I wanted to have babies with Theda!!!!!

:-(

Jun 01 05 08:51 pm Link

Photographer

ClassicHorror

Spartanburg, South Carolina, US

Only slightly off the subject, my favorite "clueless" story:

A friend that has owned a TV repair shop for years would have a much older lady call him every year about the problem with her TV.
Seems "The Wizard of OZ" would always be in B&W for the first thirty minutes before the TV would clear up and go to color.
What did he think was wrong with it?

LOLOLOL!!!!
God bless her, we should all live that long!!! - CH

Jun 01 05 08:59 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

Posted by Classichorror: 
Seems "The Wizard of OZ" would always be in B&W for the first thirty minutes before the TV would clear up and go to color.
What did he think was wrong with it?

When I worked in a photo lab, an old lady brought in a roll of film and all the shots were blurry. She was shooting like ISO 100 indooors with no flash.

She accused us of "shaking" the film canister before processing, thereby giving her blurry pictures ... No lie.

The manager tried, without laughing in her face, to calmly explain that her theory was impossible. She left, pretty angry, and still convinced it was our fault.

Jun 01 05 09:17 pm Link