Forums > General Industry > Ok I need some opinions...Which pic is hottest?

Model

Lethal Lisa

Detroit, Michigan, US

Hey all, I can submit one of my pics to a site for MI hottie of the month. So i'm like why not try and submit, they're only asking for one pic.  So these are the probly the best ones I have to submit. I'm not really sure which one is "hottest". Honestly, I think they're more sexy, than HOT.  I guess...So help me out and let me know which you guys think I should submit! The deadline for entry is TOMORROW!!!

xoxoxo
LadyLamia

Take your pic!

May 26 05 10:38 am Link

Model

veester

Portland, Oregon, US

I think the Panache studio ones of you in the red skirt and the black dress are good choices for a "hot" looking pic. Good luck! smile

May 26 05 10:43 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

I think the shot by Kitty Maer is very hot. That's the one I would vote for.

May 26 05 10:47 am Link

Photographer

Visual Edge

Fenton, Michigan, US

I agree with Carlos, probably the shot by Kitty Maer or the one with the mesh top.

Good luck!

May 26 05 11:00 am Link

Model

Lethal Lisa

Detroit, Michigan, US

If you wanna see the past winners, you can go to myspace.com

xoxoxo
LadyLamia

May 26 05 11:11 am Link

Photographer

A. K. Southard

Detroit, Michigan, US

This one is my favorite, although a little blurry:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/pics/4266623db4aae_m.jpg

But for a contest I think you need a full body shot, and I don't think the one you had in your portfolio was the most flattering.

Good Luck,
Alan

May 26 05 11:28 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

I vote for the Visions of Excess 2004 as well but don't wish to break the page any more than it's been broken by posting a long link or the image itself.

So just go look at Visions of Excess 2004 in the portfolio.

Thanks

May 26 05 11:37 am Link

Model

Lethal Lisa

Detroit, Michigan, US

Umm...For some reason i don't think its required. Cause some of the other past winners, I don't even think you could see the girls face, just her torso...Yep I just switched windows. so this could very well be in the running!  I think i'm just gonna take a tally of all the suggestions. I'll definitely let you guys know which one I pick and give a link so you guys can vote for me if you'd like. You have to be a member of Myspace.com though. Its alot like MM, just less oriented on the "arts", ie, modeling, photography, mua, etc. It's really good for getting exposure and getting your face out there. There are tons of groups, for photography, modeling, blah blah. So if you're not on there yet, you might want to check it out. Thanks everyone! U guys rule!!!

xoxoxo
LadyLamia

May 26 05 11:40 am Link

Photographer

A. K. Southard

Detroit, Michigan, US

Posted by XtremeArtists ®: 
don't wish to break the page any more than it's been broken by posting a long link or the image itself.

Yep, I didn't expect it to be that big...so I've redone the link with a thumbnail.

May 26 05 11:40 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by A. K. Southard: 

Posted by XtremeArtists ®: 
don't wish to break the page any more than it's been broken by posting a long link or the image itself.

Yep, I didn't expect it to be that big...so I've redone the link with a thumbnail.

Actually it looks like it's the "past winners" link that's messing up the page.

Good luck to you LadyLamia, but I only vote for my own photos, and even then under protest!

May 26 05 11:56 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Newport News, Virginia, US

All of the hotties that win contests have something either riding up their bottoms like dental floss, or are relatively naked... So fully clothed shots are out....

:::Reese looks over portfolio:::

"Here, this naked one will do. What else have you got? Anything in boy shorts?"

May 26 05 12:13 pm Link

Photographer

Aaron_H

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

well to me it's also the pink shot, but you have to cater to the taste of the contest as everyone says, so my next pick would be this one https://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pic_id=426661d968fcb

best of both worlds, very sexy, smokey, smoldering look and mesh boobies to boot! smile

May 26 05 01:14 pm Link

Model

Megan Melinda

Los Angeles, California, US

I like the red skirt black top one, but i'm also partial to those colors. red always stands out amongst other colors.

May 26 05 01:19 pm Link