Forums > Photography Talk > Invitation for photographers

Wardrobe Stylist

splashswim

Cocoa Beach, Florida, US

I have 5 free subscriptions to give away to a cool photography website - send me a message if you'd like one!

Dec 08 05 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

splashswim wrote:
I have 5 free subscriptions to give away to a cool photography website - send me a message if you'd like one!

What is it/what's the catch/why are you giving them away?

Dec 08 05 06:58 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

splashswim

Cocoa Beach, Florida, US

I'm all out!!! 23 msgs in like 5 mins! Sorry for if you didn't get a reply.

Dec 08 05 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Riverside, California, US

splashswim wrote:
I'm all out!!! 23 msgs in like 5 mins! Sorry for if you didn't get a reply.

Hardly an answer to raveneyes question....

Dec 08 05 07:21 pm Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Curt Burgess wrote:

Hardly an answer to raveneyes question....

.....and I doubt there ever will be...so many questions...so few willing to answer them...lol big_smile

Dec 08 05 07:31 pm Link

Photographer

Eddy Torigoe

Boston, Massachusetts, US

if it's so cool, why not post a link so we can all see the site even if we don't subscribe?

Dec 08 05 07:47 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

splashswim

Cocoa Beach, Florida, US

The site in question is http://www.solomodels.com - we had some prepaid codes that were given to us earlier during a promotion and were about to expire so we gave them away.

Didn't mention the name the site here as I'm not sure if it would violate this site's policies and get us banned. Hopefully doing so now won't get us banned now.

Dec 08 05 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

There is no such policy here.

There was alot of raging on how bad things have gotten at OMP so Tyler asked people to stop saying negative things about it, but I'm a Model Mayhem moderator and a One Model Place member and I think alot of people here are on multiple sites. Talk all you want, just don't bash other sites over and over again. I think we're operating under the idea that our site speaks for itself and we don't really need to advertise. If someone comes here to advertise they will just look that much more ridiculous.

Dec 09 05 12:47 pm Link