Forums > General Industry > sample forms?

Photographer

majoy

Newark, California, US

can anyone give me a link where I can get samply forms for model releases,etc.  I'm new to the photog thing and I realized my release doesn't stipulate the promotional/commercial use of my images.  THanks for any help!  tootles.

May 30 05 10:15 am Link

Photographer

CreativeSandBoxStudio

London, England, United Kingdom

Posted by majoy: 
can anyone give me a link where I can get samply forms for model releases,etc.  I'm new to the photog thing and I realized my release doesn't stipulate the promotional/commercial use of my images.  THanks for any help!  tootles.

Look at ASMP or APA wedsite

May 30 05 10:19 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Studio /Gary

You'll find © forms and other photography related forms here.

http://www.evergreen.edu/photoland/Comm … Pforms.pdf

Adult release, minor release, pocket release, property release, indemnification agreement, independant contractor agreement, photoshoot estimate, assignment confirmation, invoice, schedule of fees and expenses, predilivery confirmation fax, assignment photography delivery memo, email cover, stock photography delivery memo, stock photography invoice.

May 30 05 10:56 am Link

Photographer

John Landers

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Thanks for the link, Gary - pretty much everything I'll ever need in a single pdf!

May 30 05 11:13 am Link

Photographer

majoy

Newark, California, US

thanks gary!  that's all the stuff I was looking for.

May 30 05 11:17 am Link

Photographer

Nexusix Photography

Sparks, Nevada, US

Ok... So I just gotta ask.  Since when do we need a release to photograph pockets?

May 30 05 09:17 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

You need permission from the owner of the pockets.

Posted by Gary Weinheimer: 
Ok... So I just gotta ask.  Since when do we need a release to photograph pockets?

May 30 05 11:10 pm Link