Forums > General Industry > Is your work good enough to bring them back!!??

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

On the subject of working with the same model more than once..
I feel the real reason is most photographers work or manners is not good enough to get them back again!!

Any thoughts?

May 31 05 02:49 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

What about the top models in the world?
Would you work with a top model more than once?
You wish!!
(:---

May 31 05 03:33 am Link

Photographer

RFAphoto

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Ok I may do continuing work with a supermodel, but Darnit, she had better respect my TFP Release!!!  LOL

May 31 05 03:39 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

I dunno Hugh. After reading the other posts ... Import models seem to be a more interesting topic at the moment. But I will post my answer ... after reading what theda had to say earlier about repeatedly working with the same photog's, I'm in much the same boat.

Worked with some one time only. Didn't shoot again due to distance traveled, schedules, lost interest, lost mind, etc. etc. THEN there are those I shoot with many times over again ... due to being near by, in the same house, spare time, boredom and also lost mind.

There are some top models I would love to "work with" multiple times ... maybe even shoot with them. LOL wink  Who? It's late, I've lost my mind and can't think of their names, only their bodies

May 31 05 03:41 am Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Hugh  Jorgen ©: 
On the subject of working with the same model more than once..
I feel the real reason is most photographers work or manners is not good enough to get them back again!!

Any thoughts?

Could it be one of the following aswell...er...as well?

- Bad breath
- Hair lice
- Eczema
- Visible boner
- Looks like Homer Simpson with a visible boner
- Messy home
- Hair parted to the side

? Am I close?

May 31 05 03:47 am Link

Model

dpretty

Ashland, Alabama, US

Posted by Patrick Walberg: 
There are some top models I would love to "work with" multiple times ... maybe even shoot with them. LOL wink  Who? It's late, I've lost my mind and can't think of their names, only their bodies

Hmmmm...

I am hoping I will someday meet a photographer that keeps me coming back for more! I feel that the better I know him, the more comfortable I will be around him and the better the photos will be.

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 
Could it be one of the following aswell...er...as well?

- Bad breath
- Hair lice
- Eczema
- Visible boner
- Looks like Homer Simpson with a visible boner
- Messy home
- Hair parted to the side

? Am I close?

Lol...something like that.

Actually, it's more of a feeling than a skin condition or something obvious like that. I guess there just needs to be some sort of "understanding" between the model and photographer. That's why it helps to be totally professional, yet not uptight. Kinda hard sometimes.

May 31 05 03:51 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Posted by DreamPretty©: 

Hmmmm...

I am hoping I will someday meet a photographer that keeps me coming back for more! I feel that the better I know him, the more comfortable I will be around him and the better the photos will be.

Dream, don't mind me. At this time of night, I get silly sometimes. Being that I am an Aries, I would probably rather travel across the country working with many different models than to work with the same select few models?  But that's just me. It seems I have a hard time with commitment.  At least I admit it! I get bored easily!

May 31 05 05:15 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

i've worked with a few models twice.  alot of times i don't have time to work with the same model twice.  there are plenty of more fish in the sea. 

May 31 05 06:01 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Posted by * Visual Mindscapes *: 
i've worked with a few models twice.  alot of times i don't have time to work with the same model twice.  there are plenty of more fish in the sea.   

Yea!!
You have any more kids and your not gonna have any time!!

(:---

May 31 05 06:12 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

Posted by Hugh  Jorgen ©: 
You have any more kids and your not gonna have any time!!

I think my kid/future kids are going to be lucky when they grow up.  It's like...

SON: "Hey dad?!  When are you going to shoot that girl with big tits again?"

ME: "In due time son, in due time."

parent's day at school is another thing...

TEACHER:  "So kids, would anyone like to introduce thier parents and tell us what they do for a living?"

SON:  "This is my dad and he shoots hot chicks for a living!"

ME:  "That's my boy!"

and if I have a girl...

I think I will have a heart attack. 

May 31 05 06:33 am Link

Photographer

Justin

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

I've had models ask about a second time.  Sometimes I have the ego to think that they liked my work.  Usually, I think it's because I paid the agreed-upon rate without complaint, and I wasn't creepy, got them to smile at least once, and made sure they were as reasonably comfortable as the conditions allowed.

May 31 05 08:12 am Link

Model

dpretty

Ashland, Alabama, US

Posted by Justin: 
I've had models ask about a second time.  Sometimes I have the ego to think that they liked my work.  Usually, I think it's because I paid the agreed-upon rate without complaint, and I wasn't creepy, got them to smile at least once, and made sure they were as reasonably comfortable as the conditions allowed.

LMAO
See, women aren't so demanding!

Dream, don't mind me. At this time of night, I get silly sometimes. Being that I am an Aries, I would probably rather travel across the country working with many different models than to work with the same select few models?  But that's just me. It seems I have a hard time with commitment.  At least I admit it! I get bored easily!

I guess I'm lucky I fell in love with a Scorpio!
(Btw my dad is an Ares and what you say about yourself definitely applies to him!)
Personally I am an Aquarius with lots of Libra I think everything should be perfect and harmonious and if it's not I get really angry and I'm pretty lazy I like to enjoy life, but I have a lot of motivation to succeed as well.

May 31 05 08:21 am Link

Model

Jin

Martinsburg, West Virginia, US

I'm a Scorpio !!!  lol

To me, it's all about the comfort level.  Especially if you're doing nudes.  I don't want to get nude in front of somebody that I think is creepy.  I have a lot of photographers that I work with several times over and over.  So I really don't get bored.  But I too get bored easily and haven't been able to stay at one place of work for more then 2 years.  lol  That's one reason why I love modeling.  Because I get to travel and meet new people AND do what I like to do.  smile

People...quit saying "supermodel".  A "supermodel" is a "runway model" not some kind of a SUPER model.  lol  Runway is totally different from fashion, glamour, fetish, etc.  Sorry, but that always bugs me. 

May 31 05 08:41 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Runway IS fashion, just not fashion print. Supermodel isn't synonmyous with runway model, althhough all supermodels do runway in additionon to fashion and commercial pront. I thought the idea of supermodel was the model had a hit a point at which she was famous in her own right.

May 31 05 08:55 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Posted by theda: 
Runway IS fashion, just not fashion print. Supermodel isn't synonmyous with runway model, althhough all supermodels do runway in additionon to fashion and commercial pront. I thought the idea of supermodel was the model had a hit a point at which she was famous in her own right.

Chick that is Super-Chick that is Model=SuperModel

You are all SuperModels in my mind!!

The term will change in the future!

It will Exclude Fashion and Runway!!

No one can stop us!!

May 31 05 09:07 am Link