Forums > MM Market > Wireless Trigger & Slaves ( 3 units )

Photographer

EMG STUDIOS

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

https://www.phillyriderz.com/ImageLink/litelink.jpg https://www.phillyriderz.com/ImageLink/litelink1.jpg

What's good! These are not brand spanking new but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I've used them for a total of about 3 or 4 shoots and they've work without flaw.

I am selling all 3 for $300 with $10 shipping. I can take paypal or accept a money order, or personal check which would have to clear before shipping. I have all the original boxes AND when I purchased them I opted for the 5 year extended warrenty on top of the 1 year warrenty from Calumet. If anything ever goes wrong with them you ship them back to Calumet and if they can't fix it, they'll replace it for free.

The set of 2 go for $319 with the 5 year warrenty, so it's like you're getting one for free. They run on 2 AA batteries and have four different channels. Visit this link for the product: LiteLink

So if they work so well, why am I selling them? I easily fold to keeping up with Jones' so I went out and bought a new light meter that has a chip in it that will trigger the pocketwizards (which I bought the same day) wireless slaves. Salesmen love to see me coming!!! I spent about $1000 on that setup for no good reason. This Litelink setup was working fine!

There is 1 unit that goes on your cameras hotshoe and 2 units for  your lights.

If you have any questions feel free to email me: [email protected]

Dodge

Jun 01 05 08:46 am Link

Photographer

StMarc

Chicago, Illinois, US

I can vouch that this fellow just sold me an exposure meter which was exactly as described for a reasonable price and he shipped it promptly. I wish I had $300 to spend on these myself. smile

M

Jun 01 05 09:36 am Link

Photographer

EMG STUDIOS

Thanks Marc. You seldom hear about good business practices. It's always the bad guys that you hear about. You actually bought the meter I was using before the new one that; "I just had to have!" haha

Jun 01 05 09:48 am Link

Photographer

EMG STUDIOS

Yes they're still available.

Jun 03 05 02:13 pm Link