Forums > General Industry > Department store portraits

Photographer

BlueTree Images

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I know this place has to have some ads to stay free, but.... Is anyone else offended by the free 8x10 at JC Penny's ad?  Your professional portrait experts?  Come on.

Jun 03 05 12:54 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Come on BlueTree... do you know how many shots it takes to get to that free 8x10?... how many dancing stuffed animals and hand puppets have to perform?... how many lameass cornball phrases the photographer has to use to get to that fake smile?... how many studio props you have to dis-infect after the drooling infant parade?... how many cans of studio air freshener you have to go thru every week?... how many silly canvas scenic backgrounds you have to buy?... how many bitchy moms and grandma's you gotta put up with?... how many store customers are 'looky-lewing' over your shoulder?... the list goes on and on... LOL!

Jun 03 05 01:09 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Posted by Select Models: 
... how many studio props you have to dis-infect after the drooling infant parade?...

LMAO... just cracked up... by the visual you just created in my mind...

Jun 03 05 01:23 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

No comment.  lmao

Jun 03 05 07:15 am Link

Photographer

Jeff Cohn

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

ya'll just a buncha haters cause you aint shootin bobbie's first hair cut, jealous beetches

Jun 03 05 07:54 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

There must be a great TF joke about this situation?

I have nothing though.

Anyone?

Jun 03 05 08:01 am Link

Photographer

Jeff Cohn

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Posted by marksora: 
There must be a great TF joke about this situation?

I have nothing though.

Anyone?

I am so blanking on what TF stands for, all this talk of kids and toys and all ive got is Transformers

Jun 03 05 08:05 am Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

Hard to get the kids to smile? No,  it is easy, in broken white girl spanish say

Hola Mijo
No timjuevos
Sangri! Sangri!

They laugh every time at the stupid white girl!

Star

Jun 03 05 08:55 am Link

Photographer

Fred Brown Photo

Chicago, Illinois, US

Posted by BlueTree Images: 
I know this place has to have some ads to stay free, but.... Is anyone else offended by the free 8x10 at JC Penny's ad?  Your professional portrait experts?  Come on.

I once had a lady call me and ask my rates for a portrait sitting. When I told her, she gasped and said, I can go to Sears for 14.99. At this point, I realized that nothing I said was going to change her mind so it didn't matter what I said back to her. So, I said "surely do didn't think you were going to beat that price did you?" - lol

The truth of the matter is, they are professional in every sense of the word. One may not like the quality but hey, it goes back to the old saying, you get what you pay for!

Jun 03 05 11:04 am Link