Forums > Photography Talk > New England art shows!

Photographer

LaMarco

Berwick, Maine, US

Hey everyone, I am looking for some Galleries and art shows to get into this summer around New England.

If anyone knows of any spaces open, let me know.

Steven

Jun 04 05 11:53 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Most gallery show in the summer are group shows.

Or are you looking for festivals to sell art outside?

Send me a e-mail to my page if you want me to send you information for NY or southeastern Mass.  This thread will likely be forgotten by the time I get the information.
Sorry I cannot e-mail to you right now,  long story.

Jun 04 05 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

LaMarco

Berwick, Maine, US

I did Mark, thanks for your time.

Jun 05 05 10:19 am Link

Photographer

Sid Ceaser

Nashua, New Hampshire, US

Main St. Nashua has some newer galleries that are opening up.  I haven't been down to visit them, so I'm not sure what kind of work they accept.

Chimera Gallery in Nashua (http://www.chimeragallery.net/about.html) seems to have rotating exhibits.  Again, I've yet to visit the gallery even though they are in the same mill building as I am.  heh.

Beaver Brook Association in Hollis usually has a summer art exhibit or some such thing.

Just a few local ideas.

Jun 05 05 04:47 pm Link

Photographer

LaMarco

Berwick, Maine, US

Posted by Sid Ceaser: 
Main St. Nashua has some newer galleries that are opening up.  I haven't been down to visit them, so I'm not sure what kind of work they accept.

Chimera Gallery in Nashua (http://www.chimeragallery.net/about.html) seems to have rotating exhibits.  Again, I've yet to visit the gallery even though they are in the same mill building as I am.  heh.

Beaver Brook Association in Hollis usually has a summer art exhibit or some such thing.

Just a few local ideas.

Thanks Sid. I was told to go to York Main as well. When I find soild shows I will come back here and post them for all..

Thanks again.

Jun 06 05 10:47 am Link

Photographer

Jayson Harrington

Ormond Beach, Florida, US

Posted by LaMarco Photo: 
Hey everyone, I am looking for some Galleries and art shows to get into this summer around New England.

If anyone knows of any spaces open, let me know.

Steven

Check the Robert Lincon levey (SP? ) in Portsmouth Nh...Thay have a HUGE show every year

Jun 27 05 04:20 pm Link