Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Are they allowed to put crack in food?

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

New York, New York, US

The Japanese restaurant I frequent, Iroha Sushi on 49th St. in Manhattan, makes a chicken katsu that is soooo good that I keep going back there an ordering it, and it keeps staying delicious.  I suspect they lace it with crack.  Can they do that?

Feb 14 08 12:05 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Brummitt

Clarkston, Michigan, US

Is the chicken $189.95?

Feb 14 08 12:13 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

New York, New York, US

markcomp wrote:
Is the chicken $189.95?

No, it's about $20 with a glass of merlot, tax and tip.  I guess that would be pretty cheap crack.  big_smile

Feb 14 08 12:17 pm Link

Model

Fergy

Fenton, Michigan, US

We go to this Thai restaurant about a 1/2 hr away from us.  Their Thai Fried Rice is just like that.  I don't know what they put into it but its like there is crack in it.  Me & hubby laugh about it everytime we got there.  We always get a double order to go.  That is the only Thai restaurant we go to where we eat their rice like that. Its just too good to stop!

Feb 14 08 12:32 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

New York, New York, US

Fergy wrote:
We go to this Thai restaurant about a 1/2 hr away from us.  Their Thai Fried Rice is just like that.  I don't know what they put into it but its like there is crack in it.  Me & hubby laugh about it everytime we got there.  We always get a double order to go.  That is the only Thai restaurant we go to where we eat their rice like that. Its just too good to stop!

Maybe years from now there will be an expose:  Restaurants ARE putting crack in food!!!

Feb 14 08 12:46 pm Link