Forums > MM Market > Swap Style - Trade/Swap your clothes with others for Free!

Model

Lindsay Jolly

Toronto, Iowa, US

I found this fabulous site where you can swap the clothes, shoes and accessories you no longer want or need with other members to get some amazing new to you stuff, some items are brand new with the tag still on, others are gently used. Alot of the items are designers and frequently there are items not available in Europe featured on this site. There is always a bunch of Sass and Bide items from the current collection - a line made famous by the Hilton sisters. Other popular brands are Guess, Gucci, D&G, and Louis Vutton - not fakes. It is similar to e-bay except you swap itemsinstead of buying and selling. And unlike e-bay it is totally free to use. Swap Style has been featured in numerous international magazines including Vogue, Elle and Flare. Ladies, gentlemen and teens are allowed, parents can also post childrens or baby clothing, and maternity or wedding wear. Some people even choose to swap electronics, books, CDs, DVDs, jewellery, and other miscellanious items, like watches and cell phones. A recent trend has been to swap perfumes and unused beauty products. There truly is something for EVERYONE!

http://www.swapstyle.com/forum/spread_s … eamier2002

Trust me this is the best website I have ever found - you won't be disappointed - but you should at least check it out! Just click on the link below. Have Fun! Swap Often!

Jun 08 05 06:56 am Link

Model

Leila

Worcester, Massachusetts, US

Thank you! I've been looking for something like this.

Jun 08 05 08:50 am Link

Model

Shayuma

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Have you bought anything from there yet Lindsay?

Jun 08 05 11:43 am Link

Model

Lindsay Jolly

Toronto, Iowa, US

There is no buying just swapping - well some people buy and sell but I don't - I have had many successful swaps - over 10 completed and many more in the process. I love it - I never recommend something I haven't personally used.

L

Jun 08 05 11:48 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Exotic Seamstress

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

What a fun site! Thanks!

Jun 09 05 11:24 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Posted by Lindsay Jolly: 
There is no buying just swapping - well some people buy and sell but I don't - I have had many successful swaps - over 10 completed and many more in the process. I love it - I never recommend something I haven't personally used.

L

Who runs the site?

Jun 09 05 11:40 am Link

Model

Lindsay Jolly

Toronto, Iowa, US

A bunch of people from Australia who are listed under a staff section on the site - but basically they just host and stay out of the swaps - as in if you have a problem they are not responsible and can't do anything you have to go through the post office or police - but that is not something that really ever happens.

Jun 10 05 12:38 pm Link