Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > My space brings out the best in people.

Photographer

closed up shop

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sk7dSPG7kE

this kid is awesome. The other people are douchebags.

Feb 21 08 01:26 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

omg...that little kid needs to be institutionalized.

Feb 21 08 01:31 pm Link

Photographer

closed up shop

MoniKaG wrote:
omg...that little kid needs to be institutionalized.

I really think its one of those cases where they keep pushin and pushin until he snaps, then they record it and act like its the norm.

Feb 21 08 01:32 pm Link

Model

Cheshire-Kat

this is why I am not having kids.

Feb 21 08 01:34 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Rex Maverick wrote:

I really think its one of those cases where they keep pushin and pushin until he snaps, then they record it and act like its the norm.

Most likely.
But still. Little psycho

Feb 21 08 01:34 pm Link

Model

Moira

San Diego, California, US

I kinda feel bad for the little psycho. sad

Feb 21 08 01:48 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Rex Maverick wrote:

Yeah, that crossed my mind, but he did say " myspace is everything " and a lot of other comments like that! lol

Feb 21 08 03:27 pm Link

Model

Kate Filialis

Newmarket, New Hampshire, US

Yeah, the kid was probably aggravated for [insert unbearable period of time here], and then the teenagers responsible for said poking and prodding finally got the 'bright' idea of recording the outcome. 

Either way, though, I think this is the sort of pinnacle moment that his future therapists will refer back to, once this kid reaches the official melting point--hopefully he doesn't end up damaging other human beings in his wake.  One thing's probably certain:  this boy is not going to have an easy upbringing, the poor soul.  WHERE are the parents in all this mess?

Feb 21 08 03:40 pm Link

Model

Kristen Jeanne

Pinardville, New Hampshire, US

Wow, those kids are assholes. Let's go pick on the unstable boy until he snaps... yeah, that sounds like a wonderful idea.

Feb 21 08 04:41 pm Link

Photographer

closed up shop

Kristen Jeanne wrote:
Wow, those kids are assholes. Let's go pick on the unstable boy until he snaps... yeah, that sounds like a wonderful idea.

I love how they say, you'll laugh at this when your a senior in high school. Personally, if he has to put up with this kind of abuse, I doubt he'll even make it that far.

Feb 21 08 04:58 pm Link

Model

Kristen Jeanne

Rex Maverick wrote:

I love how they say, you'll laugh at this when your a senior in high school. Personally, if he has to put up with this kind of abuse, I doubt he'll even make it that far.

I agree, seriously this kid is going to be messed up big time. It's bad enough that his big brother is harassing him, not to mention having his friends film it while they laugh at and instigate him. What a horrible way to grow up. I'd really like to know where the parents are during all this.

Those kids are going to feel like such douches when something bad happens to that boy.

Feb 21 08 05:07 pm Link

Model

Manda Something

Laurel, Mississippi, US

I find it hard to believe none of you have ever tormented your brother or sister

Feb 21 08 05:09 pm Link

Model

Kristen Jeanne

Manda Something wrote:
I find it hard to believe none of you have ever tormented your brother or sister

Oh, I have and I still do big_smile The difference (to me at least) is my brother isn't mentally unstable. I also never ganged up on him with my friends. Any tormenting was and is done in good fun. We have always had a great relationship so I guess that's why it's hard for me to imagine someone being so cruel a sibling.

Feb 21 08 05:18 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

I think if you listen to the background you can hear the father I think. hmm
I could be wrong....I didn't listen or watch the whole thing, or couldnt actually.

Feb 21 08 06:35 pm Link