Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > I might get the subwoofer back out

Photographer

Leggy Mountbatten

Kansas City, Missouri, US

When I moved to the top floor of my apartment building several years ago, I put away my subwoofer so as to not bother the neighbors below. Well I have a new neighbor who has people coming and going all the time, and who we strongly suspect stole another tenant's expensive chrome wheels that were being stored in the basement.

Tonight, she's apparently having a party. I can smell smoke and they're playing Eminemenimeneminum. Ick.

So I have The Clash playing at a reasonable volume. The floor vibrates to the beat of "Safe European Home," but I'm thinking I need to get out the 200W subwoofer again. lol

Feb 22 08 11:00 pm Link

Photographer

- Phil H -

Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
When I moved to the top floor of my apartment building several years ago, I put away my subwoofer so as to not bother the neighbors below. Well I have a new neighbor who has people coming and going all the time, and who we strongly suspect stole another tenant's expensive chrome wheels that were being stored in the basement.

Tonight, she's apparently having a party. I can smell smoke and they're playing Eminemenimeneminum. Ick.

So I have The Clash playing at a reasonable volume. The floor vibrates to the beat of "Safe European Home," but I'm thinking I need to get out the 200W subwoofer again. lol

Do it, do it, do it big_smilebig_smile

Feb 22 08 11:00 pm Link

Photographer

Zebadiah _MI

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Dude, if they are playing Eminem, go to Country, like Garth, or Statler brothers

Feb 22 08 11:01 pm Link

Model

sofija

Boston, Massachusetts, US

I have an extra sub that I don't need.

I'll bring it when I come down and we can hook that one up as well.

And blast The Beatles...

Feb 22 08 11:04 pm Link

Photographer

Leggy Mountbatten

Zebadiah _MI wrote:
Dude, if they are playing Eminem, go to Country, like Garth, or Statler brothers

You gotta keep in mind that The Clash will transmit through the floor much better. Very well-produced albums, with lots of bass. Besides, the only country I have is Johnny Cash.

God, turning this music up really hammers home how much better older CD's sound than new ones. It has dynamic range!

Photographer

Leggy Mountbatten

sofija wrote:
I have an extra sub that I don't need.

I'll bring it when I come down and we can hook that one up as well.

And blast The Beatles...

Awesome!

Model

-Titania-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

I think you should do it.

You know what I get to listen to?

My future sister in law talking about FINALLY getting laid.

*gah*

Feb 22 08 11:57 pm Link

Photographer

svc photography

Medford, Massachusetts, US

-Titania- wrote:
I think you should do it.

You know what I get to listen to?

My future sister in law talking about FINALLY getting laid.

*gah*

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Come to Melvin's with me, we're going to blast the white album.

Feb 22 08 11:59 pm Link

Model

-Titania-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

svc photography wrote:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Come to Melvin's with me, we're going to blast the white album.

YES.

I less than three you all.

Feb 23 08 12:00 am Link