Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Kelli, please don't take this the wrong way, but

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

you are way too nice and fun and brilliant to be such an awesome model of such fab skill.
You are real people.  Much love. smile

Feb 23 08 12:35 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Awww . . . I see this is appreciation day for a couple of us here! I'm so glad to be among them. smile

Feb 23 08 12:36 pm Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Kelli wrote:
Awww . . . I see this is appreciation day for a couple of us here! I'm so glad to be among them. smile

time and time again, I've seen you make others feel appreciated.
ah, ha! your turn! big_smile

Feb 23 08 12:45 pm Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

Kelli wrote:

you groovy...

does andrew knbow you are smiten with me?

Feb 23 08 12:48 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Kayelless wrote:

time and time again, I've seen you make others feel appreciated.
ah, ha! your turn! big_smile

You're sweet!

* blows kisses *

Feb 23 08 12:51 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Lotus Photography wrote:

you groovy...

does andrew knbow you are smiten with me?

No, I have been keeping our on line affair a secret and you better not let the cat out of the bag dammit!

Feb 23 08 12:51 pm Link

Photographer

- Phil H -

Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom

Kelli wrote:

No, I have been keeping our on line affair a secret and you better not let the cat out of the bag dammit!

I think you just outed yourself tongue, but props to you Kelli for being such an all round sweetheart here in OT, the place would'nt be the same without you smile

Feb 23 08 12:53 pm Link

Photographer

Combat Penguin

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Kelli from day one you have been a true friend and i thank you for that.  And in case you forgot our entire relationship STARTED with an argument! lol

Feb 23 08 12:54 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

BallisticPenguin Studio wrote:
Kelli from day one you have been a true friend and i thank you for that.  And in case you forgot our entire relationship STARTED with an argument! lol

Are you serious? Well, how the Hell can I remember anything when you become so sweet it makes me forgetful. smile

What could we have possibly been arguing about? lol

Whatever it is, I am sorry! sad

Feb 23 08 12:55 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

- Phil H - wrote:

I think you just outed yourself tongue, but props to you Kelli for being such an all round sweetheart here in OT, the place would'nt be the same without you smile

Ahh, I did, didn't I? sad

lol

Back at you about the 2nd half!

Feb 23 08 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

Combat Penguin

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Kelli wrote:

Are you serious? Well, how the Hell can I remember anything when you become so sweet it makes me forgetful. smile

What could we have possibly been arguing about? lol

Whatever it is, I am sorry! sad

me you danny and heloise arguing over something about us foreign policy and the military!  that thread kept me up till i had to go to work but we all ended up dear friends and thats why i love the old OT.  it was also my FIRST day in OT period so technically you are my first OT friend

Feb 23 08 12:57 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

me you danny and heloise arguing over something about us foreign policy and the military!  that thread kept me up till i had to go to work but we all ended up dear friends and thats why i love the old OT.  it was also my FIRST day in OT period so technically you are my first OT friend

Weird, I can't pic myself arguing about that as I know nothing about the U.S. military. My sister lives on our army base here though, so i guess I could see myself commenting on what I know of here. I know I do get touchy over the subject, so i'm sorry, but glad I met you! smile

Feb 23 08 01:03 pm Link

Photographer

Combat Penguin

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Kelli wrote:

Weird, I can't pic myself arguing about that as I know nothing about the U.S. military. My sister lives on our army base here though, so i guess I could see myself commenting on what I know of here. I know I do get touchy over the subject, so i'm sorry, but glad I met you! smile

it was mostly me and heloise at each other's throats at one point i was fuming! lol but we somehow managed to all love each other in that one night.  i went away with three new friends three new points of view and a great feeling.

Feb 23 08 01:17 pm Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

Kelli wrote:

you're the best thing that's happened to a snake since nastasia kinski

Feb 23 08 01:18 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

it was mostly me and heloise at each other's throats at one point i was fuming! lol but we somehow managed to all love each other in that one night.  i went away with three new friends three new points of view and a great feeling.

Either you are making this up or my memory is in serious trouble. lol

Well, I'm sorry anyone had you fuming, you should always have that nice smile on your face!

Feb 23 08 01:24 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Lotus Photography wrote:

you're the best thing that's happened to a snake since nastasia kinski

LOL smile

Feb 23 08 01:24 pm Link

Photographer

Combat Penguin

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Kelli wrote:

Either you are making this up or my memory is in serious trouble. lol

Well, I'm sorry anyone had you fuming, you should always have that nice smile on your face!

well you were popping in and out.  i wish i could find that thread.  and by the end of the night i did have a smile on my face so it was all good! big_smile

Feb 23 08 01:26 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

well you were popping in and out.  i wish i could find that thread.  and by the end of the night i did have a smile on my face so it was all good! big_smile

I'm so happy sometimes that I have the memory of a 90 yr old woman!

Feb 23 08 01:27 pm Link