Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

I found my cameo necklace that I'd been missing for two years! It was the only nice thing that my ex husband ever got me, and I couldn't find it and couldn't find it and going through the boxes I finally found it!

But it's tarnished....and I'm restraining myself from cleaning it.

Feb 23 08 12:37 pm Link

Photographer

- Phil H -

Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom

Elizabeth Claret wrote:
I found my cameo necklace that I'd been missing for two years! It was the only nice thing that my ex husband ever got me, and I couldn't find it and couldn't find it and going through the boxes I finally found it!

Spend the few $ it will cost to have it professionally cleaned, stuff like that is too easy to mess up when you do it yourself.

Feb 23 08 12:39 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

- Phil H - wrote:

Spend the few $ it will cost to have it professionally cleaned, stuff like that is too easy to mess up when you do it yourself.

I might....I remember last time I cleaned it I did it really carefully with q-tips, but I may have still screwed up the shell a bit... I want to take a picture of it to show you guys...it's so pretty.

Feb 23 08 12:40 pm Link

Photographer

closed up shop

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:

I read camo like camouflage...Im sitting here thinking that you had some matte green and brown necklace....ugh reading is fun....

if it was camo it would explain how it got lost for two years however.

Feb 23 08 12:40 pm Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

wait, what?  so that's where they've been!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k4qHaHjuMI

Feb 23 08 12:43 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Kayelless wrote:
wait, what?  so that's where they've been!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k4qHaHjuMI

I think they've been lost a lot longer than 2 years

Feb 23 08 12:45 pm Link