Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Ah! It's hurts everrrrrywhere.

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

I went sledding yesterday, because we got the first, and likely only snow NY will see this winter.  I went down the biggest hill after a bit, and SURPRISE someone put a jump at the end, ya know, like on a ski slope. My sled is pretty bad ass, metal and wood, oldschool style, but they ain't meant for jumps so...

COMMENCE AIRBORNE NEMI FLYING SQIRREL MONKEY. AH DUCK, IT'S A FLYING SLED AHHHHHH

...Splat.

It hurt a little yesterday, but now it feels like I got hit by a bus.

Curse you ski jump!

Feb 23 08 12:38 pm Link

Model

Fergy

Fenton, Michigan, US

Ohhhhh Motrin & a hot warm bath...maybe a nice massage if you have someone to give it to you!  Sounds like you had fun though!  I want to go sledding!  smile

Feb 23 08 12:39 pm Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

This may sound mean, but I'm glad you are hurting.  Ya must of had big fun.  Coolness.

Feb 23 08 12:40 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

Fergy wrote:
Ohhhhh Motrin & a hot warm bath...maybe a nice massage if you have someone to give it to you!  Sounds like you had fun though!  I want to go sledding!  smile

Motrin check
Dorm Showers: Will have to do
Massage:...hmmm any takers?

You should go sledding it's awesome. By me it's called the Soup Bowl. It's a very hilly golf course in a forest/park, and annually the fence is cut and half and tons of people go.

Feb 23 08 12:42 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

Kayelless wrote:
This may sound mean, but I'm glad you are hurting.  Ya must of had big fun.  Coolness.

lol, I know exactly what you mean. I told my friend, " We ain't leavin till there are injuries smile"

Feb 23 08 12:43 pm Link

Photographer

- Phil H -

Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom

Nemi Bea wrote:
I went sledding yesterday, because we got the first, and likely only snow NY will see this winter.  I went down the biggest hill after a bit, and SURPRISE someone put a jump at the end, ya know, like on a ski slope. My sled is pretty bad ass, metal and wood, oldschool style, but they ain't meant for jumps so...

COMMENCE AIRBORNE NEMI FLYING SQIRREL MONKEY. AH DUCK, IT'S A FLYING SLED AHHHHHH

...Splat.

It hurt a little yesterday, but now it feels like I got hit by a bus.

Curse you ski jump!

Get yourself some of those 8 hour pain patches for the worst bits and take it easy. Did ya get the bruises to match the ouchie? *hopes not*

Feb 23 08 12:43 pm Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Nemi Bea wrote:

lol, I know exactly what you mean. I told my friend, " We ain't leavin till there are injuries smile"

I haven't had that kind of fun in decades.  I'm envious.

Feb 23 08 12:44 pm Link

Photographer

Vintagevista

Sun City, California, US

Nemi as test pilot?  (Sounds like a cool shoot concept)

So, the liftoff was Ok? - Just a problem at the termination of the re-entry phase?

I'd fire your engineering staff  :-)

VintageV

Feb 23 08 12:46 pm Link

Photographer

Zebadiah _MI

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Nemi Bea wrote:

I so wish I lived in NY.

Feb 23 08 12:47 pm Link

Model

Fergy

Fenton, Michigan, US

Nemi Bea wrote:

Motrin check
Dorm Showers: Will have to do

You should go sledding it's awesome. By me it's called the Soup Bowl. It's a very hilly golf course in a forest/park, and annually the fence is cut and half and tons of people go.

If my head wasn't spinning I would so pack my kids up and head to Kensington park.  They have some great sledding hills there.  You get tired just running back up them!  lol

Feb 23 08 12:49 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

- Phil H - wrote:

Get yourself some of those 8 hour pain patches for the worst bits and take it easy. Did ya get the bruises to match the ouchie? *hopes not*

lol, got a bruise, although it's still light, straight across my thigh where the sled landed.
It's pretty sweet.

Feb 23 08 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Nemi Bea wrote:

lol, got a bruise, although it's still light, straight across my thigh where the sled landed.
It's pretty sweet.

If I don't meet Nemi someday my life will be incomplete.

Feb 23 08 01:08 pm Link