Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Garage Operations Have Been Halted.

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Due to an excess of spiders, and the arrival of pizza....

I grabbed a box off the stack and set it on the floor and three spiders ran out of it, one across my hand.

Yeah, done in the garage til Fred gets home, I'll just pack things in the house with the new boxes.

Feb 23 08 02:14 pm Link

Photographer

Skipshots

Atlanta, Georgia, US

smart move.

Feb 23 08 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

Deacon Blues

Belmont, North Carolina, US

i hate when that happens.  when i moved into the house i'm in now i brought a family of mice in that had been living in my subwoofer.  there were all sorts of buggies, spiders and shit in everything.  it was all in one of those storage places.

Feb 23 08 03:09 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Deacon Blues wrote:
i hate when that happens.  when i moved into the house i'm in now i brought a family of mice in that had been living in my subwoofer.  there were all sorts of buggies, spiders and shit in everything.  it was all in one of those storage places.

Mice I don't mind. Most bugs I do not mind. I am terrified of spiders though.

Feb 23 08 03:14 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:
Due to an excess of spiders, and the arrival of pizza....

I grabbed a box off the stack and set it on the floor and three spiders ran out of it, one across my hand.

Yeah, done in the garage til Fred gets home, I'll just pack things in the house with the new boxes.

I suggest calling the pizza place to complain.  They should not be delivering pizzas with spiders in the boxes.

Feb 23 08 03:25 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Brian Diaz wrote:

I suggest calling the pizza place to complain.  They should not be delivering pizzas with spiders in the boxes.

It's from Papa Johns, I was just thankful it was cut properly this time......

That delivery boy did look rather shifty eyed though...

Feb 23 08 03:32 pm Link