Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Photographer in HAWAII (Jan 01 - Apr 30)

Photographer

Lightwave Photography

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Pro photographer and graphic artist working on Swimsuit Calendar project in Hawaii and portfolios for models. Models(no exp nec must be over 18, swimsuit only)interested in doing a test photosession for the swimsuit calendar can email Jon at [email protected] for consideration.

I also specialize in portraits of couples, weddings, friends, families, pets, musicians and actors.

I am offering free session time to invited models(I normally charge $100 per hour)for model portfolios in Hawaii. Model sessions may include up to 3 changes and up to two hours including viewing of photos on laptop. Model picks out the photos she likes the best to be optimized on Photoshop and burned onto CD after session(session time is free to invited models and photo CD is available after session for only $60(minimum charge for 15 photos on CD-more photos, business cards retouching also available at 50% off for invited models).

Each invited model attending sessions in Hawaii will also be placed in my files for consideration for various paid projects Im working on such as swimsuit calendars, websites and magazine ads.

Note: Models invited for photosessions in Hawaii also receive 50% off weddings, couples and family portraits during their Hawaii stay-email for details.

Any models visiting Hawaii can email me for consideration at [email protected] if they would like to schedule a photosession appt. Sessions are done on location on Oahu, Maui and the Big Island.

Jan 25 06 10:41 pm Link