Forums > General Industry > Two Person Shoot?

Model

Eve Elle

Los Angeles, California, US

Hey everyone,
   I am going to be doing a shoot with another female soon. I wondered if any one had any creative ideas for a two person shoot that hasn't been totally played out.

Eve

Feb 08 06 09:02 pm Link

Model

BeccaNDSouth

Olympia, Washington, US

I'm wondering that as well. I have a shoot coming up this month, and a friend of mine is testing as well. The photographer wants us to shoot some together also.

Feb 08 06 09:37 pm Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

I'm sure the photog/art director has some ideas. But overall don't worry, it'll come to you once you get over the gitters of posing with another girl.

Feb 08 06 10:00 pm Link

Model

BeccaNDSouth

Olympia, Washington, US

Monsante Bey wrote:
I'm sure the photog/art director has some ideas. But overall don't worry, it'll come to you once you get over the gitters of posing with another girl.

True. I will probably have an easier time with my shoot, since it is a friend of mine that I will be shooting with. I may look in some magazines and see if I get any ideas as well.

Feb 08 06 10:33 pm Link

Photographer

afterdarc studios

San Diego, California, US

It depends on what she looks like.

Feb 14 06 10:42 pm Link

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

Eve Elle wrote:
Hey everyone,
   I am going to be doing a shoot with another female soon. I wondered if any one had any creative ideas for a two person shoot that hasn't been totally played out.

Eve

Yes, but I won't post the ideas as at this point they are my intellectual property and I don't want to get upstaged.  I wonder why anyone would publicly post new (or not currently popular) ideas for a shoot before doing them himself.

-Don

Feb 14 06 10:45 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

D. Brian Nelson wrote:

Yes, but I won't post the ideas as at this point they are my intellectual property and I don't want to get upstaged.  I wonder why anyone would publicly post new (or not currently popular) ideas for a shoot before doing them himself.

-Don

Ain't that de truth.

Feb 14 06 11:56 pm Link

Photographer

Webspinner Studios

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

The girls tonguing each other pics NEVER get old. (hopes nobody steals my idea....)

Feb 15 06 12:00 am Link

Photographer

Special Ed

New York, New York, US

~Krista~ wrote:
The girls tonguing each other pics NEVER get old. (hopes nobody steals my idea....)

I second that! wink

Feb 15 06 12:03 am Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

~Krista~ wrote:

I am female now.   Well I had my balls cut off so close enough.

Feb 15 06 12:04 am Link

Photographer

Webspinner Studios

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Jack D Trute wrote:

I am female now.   Well I had my balls cut off so close enough.

I see you live in New York...live in the city by any chance? I am visiting there soon, maybe I can get a shoot with you and another bitch...any ones you know in particular that you would like to pose with...that spit trick is really cool.

Feb 15 06 12:08 am Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

Me and benny are gonna play soon hoorah.

Feb 15 06 12:49 am Link

Photographer

Marion Frank

Brooklyn, New York, US

Models are not far from actresses.  No matter the vibe that you get from the other model act as though you are into her for the entire shoot.  The energy will come through in the photos and the poses will define themselves.  Let loose and you will be fine =-P

Feb 15 06 04:41 pm Link

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Portland, Oregon, US

Eve Elle wrote:
Hey everyone,

Eve

It depends greatly on the objective for the session.  However, I think the two people images that are the most successful (IMO) are the ones that tell a little story about what the two people are doing together.

There are a couple of two people images in my portfolio.  My favorite is the color image of one nude model photographing another nude model -- there's a little story going on, the posing model is focused on the photographer/model -- it was just a moment in time during a very fun full day sitting where three of us made pictures (but only two of us were nude).  I have another two person image where one nude model is posing on stairs for another (clothed) model (this photographer/model is the same model who was posing in the first image).  Finally, there's another two person image where the two models are about to kiss -- but that's hardly a fresh new idea.

So, I say, tell a story.

Feb 15 06 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

Dreams To Keep

Novi, Michigan, US

Just do whatever comes to mind and tell the photographer to have focus lock ready.

This was simply one of them goofing on the other one during a lingerie shoot.

https://www.dreamstokeep.com/temp1/kissing.jpg

Feb 15 06 06:39 pm Link

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Portland, Oregon, US

Looknsee Photography wrote:
So, I say, tell a story.

Also, look for poses that define the relationship between to two models.  It doesn't have to be real, it just has to look real.

Feb 15 06 08:49 pm Link

Photographer

Marion Z Skydancer

Asheville, North Carolina, US

Warm water pistols at 10 paces? Naked table tennis, hmmm waterballoon competition, ummm fingerpainting each other? Creampies at pointblank range?

Feb 15 06 08:59 pm Link