George ephrem

Jacksonville, Florida, US

does any body out htere ever heard of ' weselsectmodels.com'

any one ever heard of them?????

Feb 15 06 02:43 pm Link

Photographer

William Coleman

New York, New York, US

I never heard of them until your post.  They seem legit, since I saw three actual models I know on there.  How did you learn of them?

Feb 15 06 03:38 pm Link

Photographer

George ephrem

I had received and email to 'join' them, and what seemed piculiar, was that the 'signature', was just a letter, like        "...thanks, P"
seemed like it may be a place ..fishing' for email info to sell or something else.

thanks for the reply..ge

Feb 15 06 04:29 pm Link

Photographer

William Coleman

New York, New York, US

I just emailed with a model I know who is on there.  She said she received a magazine promoting them, in the mail.  I guess they have a big promotional campaign.

Feb 15 06 05:21 pm Link

Photographer

Hoot

Picayune, Mississippi, US

George ephrem wrote:
does any body out htere ever heard of ' weselsectmodels.com'

any one ever heard of them?????

I never heard of them, but from looking at the site, I don't think I'll join. $120ish per year is a bit much, methinks, along with some other issues.

We do have a very basic membership option which is free and gives you a good feel for our site; but you will have more options and features by being a Full Member.

Our simple monthly flat fee, for a full-member, is unmatched, with the lowest rate and the best value online, under 10 dollars. (you gain full access to this service, with no upgrade requirements).
*(you can always choose the FREE membership, which offers you basic site features and options)

No place can I find what extras (other than the number of photos) you get for the "

Feb 16 06 04:39 am Link

Photographer

George ephrem

Hoot,

thanks it seemed a little stange , particularly when the first thing i noticed was the letter I got from them, was signed, ...  "P"    that was all, for a name.  Just seemed un-professional to me, not very corporate like.

I did notice one or 2 models that i know of on the site, but after reading what you had said, that was enough for me.

Thanks again, have a great day, and God bless....george e

Feb 16 06 06:47 am Link