Forums > General Industry > if I had a million dollars........

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

A million isn't that much?!

Taxes make it not that much.  Granted, it's still pretty good walkin' around money, but it's not that big of a deal any more.

Jun 22 05 09:19 am Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Posted by Reese: 

Posted by Ty Simone: 

Posted by theda: 
Do you think I could ebay myself (or Reese) off for a millioon dollars?

I'd buy a 1 bedroom coop or condo in lower Manhattan. Then I'd put the other $2k in an IRA.

But don't worry Eric, you can send out those emails without the money! Email is free. Almost, anyway.

Ok Theta, I always knew you were egotistical, But worth $1,000,000?
Let's see, The average hooker is about $50. so that is 20,000 tricks I could buy.
20,000 / 5 (I would die at sex 7 days a week) = 4000 weeks of sex.
50 weeks a year (I need vacation too) means 80 years.

I am 38 now, and will probably not be functional sexually at 118 years old....

Do you cook, clean, mow the grass, wash the car, do windows and babysit as well?

(c:

Sorry, Just had to do that :-P

Umm... I do all of the above...I also give a great blowjob... Can I have a million dollars now?

Do I get a blowjobs on demand?

Besides, I already said in another thread I was saving up to bid on you (c:

Jun 22 05 09:20 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Posted by Reese: 

Posted by marksora: 

Posted by Reese: 
  Because I could ebay myself...

Wait,  I need a million dollers first.

I need a million dollars too...  You go ebay yourself... I was mine before I met you...

Not good to explain things but I WOULD bid a million dollers for you if I had it.

This Evil island idea is going to be expensive but I see with your writing, not without it's rewards.

Jun 22 05 09:21 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Newport News, Virginia, US

My dad used to tell me... "Find yourself a rich old man with one foot in the grave, get married, and then give him a push..."

I was on the right track until Anna Nicole Smith stole my boyfriend...

Jun 22 05 09:21 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Posted by Ty Simone: 

Posted by Reese: 

Posted by Ty Simone: 

Posted by theda: 
Do you think I could ebay myself (or Reese) off for a millioon dollars?

I'd buy a 1 bedroom coop or condo in lower Manhattan. Then I'd put the other $2k in an IRA.

But don't worry Eric, you can send out those emails without the money! Email is free. Almost, anyway.

Ok Theta, I always knew you were egotistical, But worth $1,000,000?
Let's see, The average hooker is about $50. so that is 20,000 tricks I could buy.
20,000 / 5 (I would die at sex 7 days a week) = 4000 weeks of sex.
50 weeks a year (I need vacation too) means 80 years.

I am 38 now, and will probably not be functional sexually at 118 years old....

Do you cook, clean, mow the grass, wash the car, do windows and babysit as well?

(c:

Sorry, Just had to do that :-P

Umm... I do all of the above...I also give a great blowjob... Can I have a million dollars now?

Do I get a blowjobs on demand?

Besides, I already said in another thread I was saving up to bid on you (c:

Sweetness, for a million dollars I'll give you whatever you want on demand... I ain't picky...

Jun 22 05 09:25 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Boy, wouldn't Alexandra have a ball with this thread???  Me shallowly selling myself for mere material gain? Where is she anyway? 

Jun 22 05 09:27 am Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

If I had a million dollars I'd buy a 32Megapixel camera and a copy of Photoshop CS instead of elements and then I'd get a PAY WEBSITE going and all the chicks would be LINING UP to do TFP with me! YEAH!

Jun 22 05 09:28 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by Chris Ambler: 
The best you're going to get on a million dollars right now without risk is about 2.5%. You can do around 6% if you want to invest in corporate paper, but that has some risk.

You can get upwards of 12% to 15% with points if you broker through a hard-money lender secured by commercial real estate.

In all cases, however, you're going to be paying short-term cap gains taxes, so that $50,000 you speak of gets eaten before you're even out of the gate.

A million isn't that much if you want to live off of its revenue, unless you're living the frugal lifestyle. You can realize about $35,000 of it per year after taxes. Ballpark.

I would expect $50K to $75K after takes, but that's just me.

Jun 22 05 09:28 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Posted by Reese: 
Boy, wouldn't Alexandra have a ball with this thread???  Me shallowly selling myself for mere material gain? Where is she anyway? 

She is busy digging her own grave with the shovel that is her own hypocrisy.

Jun 22 05 09:33 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Posted by marksora: 

Posted by Reese: 

She is busy digging her own grave with the shovel that is her own hypocrisy.

LOL... Figures...

Jun 22 05 09:36 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by GWC: 
If I had a million dollars I'd buy a 32Megapixel camera and a copy of Photoshop CS instead of elements and then I'd get a PAY WEBSITE going and all the chicks would be LINING UP to do TFP with me! YEAH!

Love the portfolio...

Jun 22 05 09:37 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

You have to give her [Alexandra] credit... She has her own unique character and is a perfect stereo type for the forum... It's as though we have our own little sitcom going on here...

Jun 22 05 09:38 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

I'm not worth a million dollars? What about my biting wit, effevescent charm, ability to multi-task and excellent organizational skills?

*sobs*

If this place is a sitcom, I want to be the wacky, mad-cap neighbor.

Jun 22 05 09:41 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Well... Next time try giving out sexual favors...

:::snicker:::

Jun 22 05 09:44 am Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Posted by Reese: 
Well... Next time try giving out sexual favors...

:::snicker:::

Sexual Favors are the norm from what I hear, I must be missing the boat.

Theda, You may be worth a million, but just not to me (dodge dodge parry)
(c:

Jun 22 05 09:56 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Don't worry Theda... If I had a million dollars, I'd share it with you... I'd give you at least twenty dollars...

Jun 22 05 09:59 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Posted by Reese: 
Don't worry Theda... If I had a million dollars, I'd share it with you... I'd give you at least twenty dollars...

Thanks.

The Model Mayhem Axis of Evil has to stick together.

Jun 22 05 10:05 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by theda: 

Posted by Reese: 

Thanks.

I see it more like a rhombus than an axis...

Jun 22 05 10:22 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Posted by theda: 

Posted by Reese: 

Thanks.

In that case... You'll need a bigger expense account, I'll give you half the money - but don't blow it all on the cats...

Jun 22 05 10:22 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Posted by Reese: 
In that case... You'll need a bigger expense account, I'll give you half the money - but don't blow it all on the cats...

No promises. I've had my eye on some of the more elaborate sissel furniture at PetCo.

Jun 22 05 10:25 am Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Posted by Reese: 

Posted by theda: 

Posted by Reese: 

Thanks.

Most of us photographers would easily waste half on pussy cats...
Oh what, you meant real cats? (c:

Jun 22 05 10:27 am Link

Model

newhall243

Rosedale, New York, US

Posted by Select Models: 
'If I had a million dollars'?... I wouldn't change a thing... I'd be doin EXACTLY what I'm doing right now... holding photoshoots with fineass models... going to acting workshops in Hollywood... organizing Model Mayhem network parties (like the one coming up July 23rd)... why you ask?... there's something about meeting new people that thrills me... far more than anything all the US currency on the planet could do.  You are reading the post of a person who possesses a wealth beyond his wildest dreams.  For when you have all the money you need, you step back, look around you, evaluate what else it is (besides the money) that enriches your life.  To me, its all about having the time of your life with your loved one, and all the friends you make.  For when 'judgement day' comes, it won't be 'the money' that those who shared your life will remember.  But more so, those fun times and lasting memmories, that unlike money, you can never lose, or have taken away.     

The feeling is mutual. How candidly you have made your comment. IF I had that much money I would help my parents out with their bills, set money on the side for college and of course.............SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!! smile)))))))

Steph

Jun 22 05 10:59 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Posted by newhall243: 
and of course.....SHOPPING!!! smile
Steph

Shopping?!?!... what's that?  Just make a list... have the maid and butler deal with the masses... and if it's not what you want or like, have THEM take it back... LOL!

Jun 22 05 03:00 pm Link

Model

newhall243

Rosedale, New York, US

Shopping?!?!... what's that?  Just make a list... have the maid and butler deal with the masses... and if it's not what you want or like, have THEM take it back... LOL!

LOL, LOL, sounds good to me?? Didn't think of that. I guess you can tell I am not used to having TONS of money!!  LOL
Thanks for the advice.......LOL

Steph

Steph

Jun 22 05 03:08 pm Link

Photographer

Anthony Citrano

Venice, California, US

exactly what i'm doing now.  to the letter, to the hour.

Jun 22 05 11:17 pm Link

Photographer

Anthony Citrano

Venice, California, US

also do you mean cash or net worth?  having a net worth of a million or more makes you a "millionaire" but it sure doesn't mean what most people think it does.

Jun 22 05 11:17 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

A million, ha,  I can have that printed by Sunday.

Jun 23 05 04:13 am Link

Photographer

Magic Image Photography

Temple City, California, US

A million Dollars isn't that kinda 60's. I just want a billion dollars thats all. I already have a million. "Problems that is.... Bravo Magic Image photography. What would i do with a Billion dollars. Ask Angelina Jolie to marry me NOW!

Jun 23 05 05:41 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Posted by MagicImagePhoto: 
A million Dollars isn't that kinda 60's. I just want a billion dollars thats all. I already have a million. "Problems that is.... Bravo Magic Image photography. What would i do with a Billion dollars. Ask Angelina Jolie to marry me NOW!

Hmmmm... There always has to be someone upstaging...  LOL

Jun 23 05 07:22 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Posted by Jack D Trute: 
A million, ha,  I can have that printed by Sunday.

I'll see you Monday, then.

Jun 23 05 10:06 am Link