Forums > General Industry > Is this considered a proper way

Photographer

Morton Visuals

Hope, Idaho, US

I think the reference to the sexy body was too much. We all know you have it, but it should simply be understood. ;-) 

I don't think every mail here should have a shoot plan involved, as it sounds like one or two have suggested. Aside from the fact that many of us are nowhere near others geographically, we all do different things and have different intrests. I see nothing wrong with sending someone a note to compliment her smile or the results of her work - not even in saying "say Hi sometime." After all, everyone leaves tags all over everyone else's profiles, and images. If this site is about networking, then communication should be expected!

My 3¢....
Wm

Feb 19 06 10:41 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Jack D Trute wrote:

No way.  Pie Bear and I are taking it to the next level.

Now that will be quite a pair...Could we do a Jack/pie bear/Lapis  set as 3 mythological creatures shoot?

Feb 19 06 11:07 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

Lapis wrote:

Now that will be quite a pair...Could we do a Jack/pie bear/Lapis  set as 3 mythological creatures shoot?

sure Sita Ma Edwards gets to shoot it.   Or Joel Belmont or Photorat or ...

Feb 19 06 11:48 pm Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

I would buy a poster of lapis, pie bear ,and jack.

Lapis you should have to suffer the same random introductions the rest of us do for being on this site and others.

Hrmmm I'm getting better more direct emails in my box this month does that mean my port is getting better?

Feb 20 06 08:31 pm Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Lapis wrote:
Awesome port!! You have a very beautiful and sexy look. Your smile is awesome and you have a very sexy body. If youwould be interested in shooting sometime, please email me or call me anytme. Hope that you are having a great day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks,

Well I have to say, after sending:

The shoot will be a politically charged and motivated shoot speaking my mind as an anti-religion sarcastic photographer and creating images in my artistic vision of the incongruity and out and out hypocrisy of all the major religions.

If you're up for such a thing, please let me know.

-James

And getting the reply:

english? lol

I am beginning to think just saying "You're hawt...wanna shute?" would work better...

Feb 20 06 08:40 pm Link

Photographer

Valkyrur

Nelsonville, New York, US

My standard invitation start like this:

Dear Miss Model,

I love your boobs, they are kind of hot!
Are they for real? I'd love to invite you
for dinner or something .. If nothing
happens we can at least try a photoshoot
or something ...
I'll be really 'excited' to hear from you soon babe ..

Trully yours,

LULU

Feb 20 06 10:21 pm Link

Photographer

Ivan123

Arlington, Virginia, US

We all reflect light,
Bodies are shadows of lust.
Lapis reflects best.

Feb 20 06 10:48 pm Link