Forums > Events > New England Meet & Greet, July 27, Manchester, NH

Photographer

Rana X.

Boston, Massachusetts, US

think we can get dgold to come this time!!?? smile

and manny, i demand that manny comes as well!!

Jul 03 08 12:20 pm Link

Photographer

Dastardly Dave

Carver, Massachusetts, US

Madcrow Photographics wrote:

*Chucks his plastic skull at Dave and wonderes why he's not on the atendee list*

Seriously, if anyone's coming up from Boston and could give me a ride, please PM me. I really do want to come.

I'll add ya man, you are more than welcome. Didn't think you had your ride figured out. Come on people, give the man a lift. It's not a meet and greet without Madcrow!

Jul 03 08 12:32 pm Link

Model

Kristen Interrupted

Manchester, New Hampshire, US

I just printed out about 200 dessert recipes big_smile So I'll pick 1 or 2 and bring those. I'll probably bring some kind of appetizer, too (I got like 50 recipes for that, lol).

Jul 03 08 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

Rana X.

Kristen Interrupted wrote:
I just printed out about 200 dessert recipes big_smile So I'll pick 1 or 2 and bring those. I'll probably bring some kind of appetizer, too (I got like 50 recipes for that, lol).

I'll handle nametags if you want this time kristen tongue

Jul 03 08 04:03 pm Link

Model

Kristen Interrupted

Rana X. wrote:

I'll handle nametags if you want this time kristen tongue

Awesome! haha

Jul 03 08 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

Madcrow Photographics

Looks like I've got a ride, so I'm safe to add. I'll think of something to bring...

Jul 03 08 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

A-M-P

Orlando, Florida, US

Im defientely there I will be there with a model AlbaLydia
. So that equals me +1

Jul 03 08 11:17 pm Link

Photographer

A-M-P

Orlando, Florida, US

Rana X. wrote:

my baby brother jonny! - MM #159606
hes in my port too (top photo):
https://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080324/16/47e8098b764f7_m.jpg

Damn you are going to have to hook me up lol smile

Jul 03 08 11:27 pm Link

Model

sofija

Back to page 1. wink

Jul 04 08 09:30 pm Link

Photographer

Dastardly Dave

sofija wrote:
Back to page 1. wink

Thanks Sofija!

Jul 04 08 10:18 pm Link

Photographer

SOPHA

Photographers -

I was just thinking - we have a boat load of Pocket Wizards here at the SOPHA compound, but we are limited to four channels.  That means that in our giant space, we are limited to fouactual sets working at one time using strobes. 

If any one has PW Multimaxes or some other wireless trigger type, that would be helpful - that means it will be that much easier to have all sorts of folks shooting in all sorts of places simultaneously.

Shout out if you can bring something wireless!

BUD "Always the pragmatic one" THORPE

Jul 05 08 09:04 am Link

Photographer

Rana X.

SOPHA wrote:
Photographers -

I was just thinking - we have a boat load of Pocket Wizards here at the SOPHA compound, but we are limited to four channels.  That means that in our giant space, we are limited to fouactual sets working at one time using strobes. 

If any one has PW Multimaxes or some other wireless trigger type, that would be helpful - that means it will be that much easier to have all sorts of folks shooting in all sorts of places simultaneously.

hehe i kinda know what that all means... no worries about me, i dont use all the techie stuff!!

Jul 05 08 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

Dave Mullins

Nashua, New Hampshire, US

I will be there! Coming from Nashua.

I can bring a set of four lights with triggers.

Let me know what you need me to bring.

Malodave

Jul 05 08 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Addams

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, US

I'm coming! I'm not sure if I'm bringing anyone yet. If anyone can give me some ideas of what to bring for snacks, I'll grab it (so long as it can withstand a 3 hour ride in my car).

Jul 05 08 10:36 pm Link

Model

shellsbells

Weymouth, Massachusetts, US

I wanna come!! Will I know anyone..problay not...and I get terribly shy in crowds.. yeah me..but not on front of the camera!!. But perhaps I bring my gal as a guest{also model mayhem lady!} I will bring something yummy...:]

Jul 05 08 11:09 pm Link

Photographer

SOPHA

shellsbells wrote:
I wanna come!! Will I know anyone..problay not...and I get terribly shy in crowds.. yeah me..but not on front of the camera!!. But perhaps I bring my gal as a guest{also model mayhem lady!} I will bring something yummy...:]

Lots of folks come to these things not knowing anyone - I wouldn't let that stop you.  I do recommend bringing some food to break the ice (say the extra-medium photographer....)

See you there!

BUD

Jul 06 08 08:37 am Link

Photographer

Dastardly Dave

shellsbells wrote:

But Shell, you know me wink

Jul 06 08 10:33 am Link

Model

shellsbells

Weymouth, Massachusetts, US

Dastardly Dave wrote:

But Shell, you know me wink

Yes that right...and I LOVE food...and I love to cook...I am thinking a GIANT pot of guacamole! One for ya'll and one for me....ya this tiny gal can pack it on!!! haha!! -shelley-x0

Jul 06 08 11:36 am Link

Model

Harley Quinn

Marlborough, Massachusetts, US

If I can hitch a ride, I'll probably show up!  Let me ask around and see if anyone wants to join me!

Jul 06 08 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

kataram studios

may i also please attend with a guest.

What you need? chips? was gonna bring 4 kegs and several kilos of cocaine but since its not allowed ill bring chips

Jul 06 08 06:08 pm Link

Model

Simply T

I'm in. If anyone wants to come I can fit 3-4 ppl in my big truck. The only thing I ask is to chip in for gas. I also have a biiiiiggg trunk you can fit almost anything into. If you are interested email me on here. Thanks!
Thelma

Jul 06 08 06:40 pm Link

Photographer

kataram studios

Kristen Interrupted wrote:

Just so everyone knows, there's like 50 bars within a 10 minute walking distance from the studio. If anyone wants to go out afterwards, I am soooo down with that big_smile

u shouldnt walk around to bars alone, i am down with you, as long as we go to the M&G first

Jul 06 08 07:17 pm Link

Photographer

Dastardly Dave

Harley Quinn wrote:
If I can hitch a ride, I'll probably show up!  Let me ask around and see if anyone wants to join me!

You must come! Hell I'm sure there will be someone coming from your neck of the woods.

Jul 06 08 10:43 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Hill

I plan to come. (My schedule is subject to change, but I'll post again if I won't be able to make it.) I'm not planning to bring any guests.

So far I plan to drive up from the JP section of Boston. I have room for 3. (Unfortunately, it's also possible I'll be arriving from the north. I might be staying in Gilford, NH the night before.) Let know if you're looking for a ride and I'll keep you informed as my plans firm up.

I'll plan to bring a small selection of food, beverages, and utensils to share once again.

Hopefully this time I'll bring a working camera instead of just a small point and shoot smile

Paul

Jul 06 08 10:52 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Hill

(Tried to delete double post.)

Jul 06 08 10:53 pm Link

Model

Simply T

Simply T wrote:
I'm in. If anyone wants to come I can fit 3-4 ppl in my big truck. The only thing I ask is to chip in for gas. I also have a biiiiiggg trunk you can fit almost anything into. If you are interested email me on here. Thanks!
Thelma

I totally forgot to mention that (girls only) I get weirded out easily lol so for that NOT to happen girls only in my car, OR if you are an exceptional cool bad ass dude n it wouldn't hurt if you were  good looking. LOL. j/k (only a little). But the gas $ rule still stands. Let me know  sorry about the inconvenience.

Jul 06 08 11:45 pm Link

Photographer

kataram studios

Simply T wrote:

I totally forgot to mention that (girls only) I get weirded out easily lol so for that NOT to happen girls only in my car, OR if you are an exceptional cool bad ass dude n it wouldn't hurt if you were  good looking. LOL. j/k (only a little). But the gas $ rule still stands. Let me know  sorry about the inconvenience.

Jul 07 08 12:01 am Link

Photographer

Studio-X

Detroit, Michigan, US

SOPHA wrote:
Photographers -

i tend to use my pocket wizards, but i think i still have those nice alien bee triggers somewhere. haven't used them much, so can't say for sure how good they are, but if you'd like, i can bring them. please remind me a few days before the party though, so they actually make it into my van.
~kristine

Jul 07 08 01:24 am Link

Photographer

Madcrow Photographics

Also. Will anyone have optical triggers? Chances are that I won't have a camera that can "take" a pocket wizard (or clone thereof) but would still like to take a few shots...

Jul 07 08 12:22 pm Link

Model

Kristen Interrupted

Bump

Jul 07 08 03:52 pm Link

Photographer

Madcrow Photographics

Quick question: are we keeping this one18+? I'm assuming we are, but I'd like to know, because there's a young model/photographer who might be interested in an event like this, but it's not worth letting her know, if she's not allowed.

Jul 07 08 05:38 pm Link

Model

-Maga-

Portland, Oregon, US

Gosh, sounds like fun!

Jul 07 08 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

Madcrow Photographics

Maga Flor wrote:
Gosh, sounds like fun!

Sure does. Food, drink and a real studio to play in smile

BTW, I just finished letting everybody I know who's old enough and might be interested and isn't already coming know about this. Hopefully, at least a few will show up.

Jul 07 08 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

Dastardly Dave

Madcrow Photographics wrote:
Also. Will anyone have optical triggers? Chances are that I won't have a camera that can "take" a pocket wizard (or clone thereof) but would still like to take a few shots...

All of our lamps will optically slave, the issue is that if you are line of sight with another photographer your lamps will trip each time their lamps fire. We will figure something out.

Jul 07 08 06:50 pm Link

Model

Kristen Jeanne

Pinardville, New Hampshire, US

Aram O Photography wrote:

u shouldnt walk around to bars alone, i am down with you, as long as we go to the M&G first

K Cool! I am actually shooting with Chris after the meet, but maybe we'll leave a little early to get some shots around sunset. Sooo I could be back by the time the meet ends and we can all go get a drink... or two wink Chris doesn't drink though, everyone throw stuff at him!

Jul 07 08 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

Zindi Productions

Methuen, Massachusetts, US

Anyone Carpooling from Boston yet??
Thanks

Jul 07 08 09:25 pm Link

Photographer

Madcrow Photographics

J Muller Photo wrote:
Anyone Carpooling from Boston yet??
Thanks

I've got a ride but I don't know it he has any more room or not.

Jul 07 08 10:45 pm Link

Model

Battling_the_world

I am confirmed! I'll be riding up one way or another smile

Jul 07 08 11:01 pm Link

Model

Jo-Jo

Here's my RSVP.  I will tentatively be there for the earlier part of the day (2 pm until 6ish).  If you're definitely interested in shooting me at the M&G let me know.  I leave the following early AM for a month-long trip and will attend if I get some interested photographers/MUAs. Dave/Bud - let me know what you would like me to bring (soda, food, napkins/plates/cups, whatever....)   Best regards, Jo-Jo

Jul 08 08 12:40 am Link

Photographer

kataram studios

Kristen Jeanne wrote:

K Cool! I am actually shooting with Chris after the meet, but maybe we'll leave a little early to get some shots around sunset. Sooo I could be back by the time the meet ends and we can all go get a drink... or two wink Chris doesn't drink though, everyone throw stuff at him!

cool so well meet at 1pm and drink, then again at 8:01pm (people I am jokin I am up for the bars but I am not a heavy drinker i swearrrrr)

Jul 08 08 01:29 am Link