Forums > General Industry > Shibaricon?

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

I'll be in Chicago during this thing but don't plan on attending.  I will, however, be shooting Lapis and others. 

Someone give me some dates so I can book the flights...please.

-Don

Feb 21 06 10:37 am Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

You know that Shibaricon isn't actually IN Chicago, right? The location is about an hour drive outside (maybe less... I got caught in a lot of traffic and had a bum GPS unit that sent me to the middle of a cowfield somewhere).

Feb 21 06 10:39 am Link

Model

Uma von Diehl

Charlotte, Iowa, US

May 26th - 29th

Feb 21 06 10:40 am Link

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

Mayanlee wrote:
You know that Shibaricon isn't actually IN Chicago, right? The location is about an hour drive outside (maybe less... I got caught in a lot of traffic and had a bum GPS unit that sent me to the middle of a cowfield somewhere).

As I won't actually be attending, that's not real important.  However, if you're in the area, I'd really like to meet you.

-Don

Feb 21 06 10:41 am Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

I haven't been in Chicago in a year, so I think that weekend will be a good time for me to be there as well.

Feb 21 06 10:44 am Link

Photographer

byReno

Arlington Heights, Illinois, US

D. Brian Nelson wrote:
I'll be in Chicago during this thing but don't plan on attending.  I will, however, be shooting Lapis and others. 

Someone give me some dates so I can book the flights...please.

-Don

Won't let you shoot me but I’d be happy to buy you a beer.  I hear you are not watching you waistline on another thread.

Mayanlee and Lapis too.  Even if they are. smile

Feb 21 06 04:10 pm Link