Forums > Photography Talk > Outdoor Nudes in San Diego

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Hopefully someone here will know and be willing to share any good locations to shoot outdoor nudes in the San Diego area, especially secluded beaches... you can answer here or directly to me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance!!!

Jun 22 05 02:58 am Link

Photographer

Mystic 7

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

I've never been anywhere near San Diego, and even I've heard of Black's Beach (that IS in San Diego, right?) We have a nude beach here in S. Florida called Haulover Beach. You get there early enough, you can find secluded areas. And what better time to shoot than early enough?

Jun 23 05 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Ruder

Tucson, Arizona, US

Blacks Beach is a bit north of San Diego and isn't very easy to get down to.  Especially if you're carrying gear and stuff.  Maybe try some of the beaches on the south side of Coronado Island.  Past the Navy MWR cove.  I can't remember what it is called.  Especially if you shoot early in the morning.  Another is maybe Padre Island.  I think that migh work too.

Jun 23 05 11:36 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Thanks very much. I will inverstigate those locations via internet and maybe take a scouting trip before scheduling anyting with a model there  :-)

Jun 24 05 02:48 am Link

Photographer

Mgaphoto

San Diego, California, US

Try Petco park smile

No seriously Blacks beach is a nude beach here so you probably won't have a problem there, well except for the 20 naked dudes perving on your model haha!

Jun 24 05 02:53 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

My backyard.

Jun 24 05 06:58 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

As long as *I* don't have to go nude... I don't want the model to throw up or run away screaming  :-P

Posted by ( ANT ) Mgaphoto: 
Try Petco park smile

No seriously Blacks beach is a nude beach here so you probably won't have a problem there, well except for the 20 naked dudes perving on your model haha!

Jun 25 05 12:41 am Link

Photographer

Under H2O

Anchorage, Alaska, US

I second the rec. for Blacks.  However, I also agree that there are a LOT of pervs there.  I went there nude w/ my girlfriend once and it pissed me off.

If you do go there, don't take the main trail down from the gliderport.  Take the fire access road which is south of there - the one that the surfers use.

Cheers
James

Jun 26 05 01:08 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Davis

Posted by James Wiseman: 
If you do go there, don't take the main trail down from the gliderport.  Take the fire access road which is south of there - the one that the surfers use.

Nudity is no longer permited at that location.  You have to hike up the beach about 1/2 mile north from there to the state section of beach.  Of course you can always take your chances but be aware.  The glider port trail plops you out right on the nude section, just a little bit north of the marker.

http://blacksbeach.org/routes.html

Jun 26 05 04:53 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Thanks James and Gary!

Jun 27 05 04:48 am Link