Model

Dududnej384746

Pol-e H̱umrī, Baġlān, Afghanistan

would it be a good thing if i get into MMI -Model Management International ? just wondering, anyone work with them/hear about them? what do you guys think?

Feb 23 06 09:55 pm Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

What are they exactly?  A school or an "agency"?

Feb 23 06 10:59 pm Link

Model

Dududnej384746

their an agency. i already knwo thier legit, i was just wondering if any of you guys have heard of them.

Feb 24 06 04:49 am Link

Photographer

La Seine by the Hudson

New York, New York, US

Doesn't matter if we know of them. Agency name is just a brand name. What matters is if your booker there can get you work.

Feb 24 06 04:55 am Link

Photographer

Vector 38

Austin, Texas, US

l'agence, c'est là dans votre ville ... ?

Feb 24 06 05:03 am Link

Model

Dududnej384746

http://www.modelmgmt.com/-a.htm

WHAT TYPE OF WORK DO MMI MODELS PERFORM?
MMI does "not" promote models for any indecent assignments or accept assignments of a lewd nature.
Model assignments are editorial fashion for magazines, runway and catalog work for department stores.
click here to view samples

WHAT ARE THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR MMI MODELS?
MMI manages models in many different cities and countries, so physical requirements are very diverse.
MMI model applicants must be between the ages of 13 to 21 years and a minimum height of 5''8"
MMI does not represent male models or children. For children 12 years and under click here.

WHAT WILL THE COST BE FOR ME TO GET STARTED AS A MODEL?
The income of MMI are based upon a small commission of the earnings of the model.
You will require photos.  If you already have the photos necessary for promotion then those will be used.

I AM A NEW MODEL, HAVE NO PHOTOS AND NO MONEY, WHAT DO I DO?
The most common problem.  MMI is experienced at choosing the right models who will make a good income.
If you fit the requirements in age and height, then apply below.   If MMI feels "you have what it takes"
then MMI will provide you with the professional photos necessary an

Feb 24 06 05:27 am Link